Chapter 78

Chapter 78 Previous Life (13)

Xu Ruan had no choice but to moan out loud since he always like to hear her being unrestrained, as long as she became uninhibited in her reaction, the quicker he ejaculate.

She didn't know if it's natural for men to like listening to their partner being expressive in bed.

In this situation, she should just let him fuck her here so he would ejaculate quickly. This is humiliating, having sex outside and having someone see them. This is a family area and many people are living here, if anyone saw them in this compromising position, she would be humiliated.

"You hurry up... ah~ so good~"

Ji Cheng has found a new hobby, he especially likes to listen to his wife being unrestrained. The wilder she is, the better her response, just like now. The louder she coquettishly moan, the more assertive she is. Pushing her ass and twisting her waist for him to fuck her deeper.

Ji Cheng didn't hold on for long and immediately cums, ejaculating all his semen inside her pussy. A viscous liquid was shot directly inside her pussy and filled her up.

"Ah~" She raised her head and cried out coquettishly as his hot semen was shot directly inside her, Xu Ruan looked down at her bulging belly, it is filled with all the hot semen that he ejaculated.

She doesn't know why he still has so much semen left, he has been shooting a large amount of semen in her pussy every time he ejaculates. But there is still a huge amount of cum shooting out from him, filling her to the brim.

When she looked down at her belly, it became a bit bigger. She has always been very thin and has a flat abdomen, but now that he ejaculated so much semen inside her, her belly is bulging. His mixed fluids are also streaming down her pussy to the ground, making it very wet.

She turned her head around to look at him and saw that he is very satisfied. Ji Cheng was very satisfied so he didn't force her for another round, he took her back inside to clean her up.

Xu Ruan hated him to death for making her do this kind of thing in broad daylight, if they were seen just now, she really won't be with them from now on. They went back inside and she let Ji Cheng clean her up.

He took a towel.

As he was wiping her, Ji Cheng saw Xu Ruan's lower body leaking out so much semen and couldn't bear it. With all this semen in his wife's pussy, she might be able to conceive, he can't waste so much of his essence flowing out.

So Ji Cheng picked up a cork-sized thing on the table and directly blocked Xu Ruan's pussy, so that no liquid could flow out.

Xu Ruan is lying on the sofa panting and letting him clean her up, all of a sudden, he stuffed something inside her pussy. She was almost fooled by him.

Ji Cheng blocked her pussy and said to her, "Just go out like this, it would be a waste if I clean all my semen up. With this large amount of semen inside your pussy, you should be pregnant with my seed. It would be good to see you pregnant the next time I see you."

Xu Ruan, "..."

Xu Ruan had no choice, he is domineering and she can't do anything. She will just remove this thing after she leaves.

Ji Cheng stuffed the cork in and didn't put on her panties, he took off her panties and put them aside, he just put on her skirt.

Xu Ruan struggled and asked, "Where are my panties? Let me put them on."

Ji Cheng grabbed her hand and didn't give her panties back, "You are going back and I will be keeping your panties with me. What will I do if I miss you in the future? Just let me keep your panties so when I miss you, I can smell your panties. I'll smell the pungent scent of your pussy and it would satisfy my craving for you."

Xu Ruan is really mad at him, how can he be so blunt? Keeping her panties and smelling them.

When she thought of his perverted idea of smelling her underwear soaked with her sultry fluids, she felt ashamed.

She wants to ignore this perverted husband of hers.

Ji Cheng took her to go shopping and bought the bus ticket in the afternoon, there were still a few hours in between her departure time. Thinking that his wife had never been to a big shopping mall before, he accompanied her to visit the mall.

Xu Ruan didn't want to go shopping with him because she is still embarrassed, his semen is still inside her pussy making her lower abdomen swollen. The wooden plug is still stuffed inside her while they are shopping here, she also didn't have underwear under her skirt. She felt uncomfortable and always felt that his semen is flowing down her thighs while she is walking.

When Ji Cheng took her shopping, they passed a gold shop and he directly went in to buy her a gold ring. When the two got married, they didn't prepare anything. The two of them were introduced to each other and got married immediately, Ji Cheng was in a hurry to get married and didn't even get her a ring. Since they passed the gold shop, he wanted to buy a gold ring for her.

Xu Ruan also thinks it is a good idea, after they married, she didn't have a gold ring. Her friends make fun of her for not having a gold ring, since he wants to buy her a ring, she agreed to it. So they went in and picked out a ring that suits her, the ring fits her.

She liked this but when they asked about the price, they were both taken aback when they heard the salesperson, it was too expensive.

Xu Ruan knew his situation, what he was getting paid as a soldier in the army is death wages. His salary is usually given to his family and the two of them couldn't spend much money now that they were married.

She wanted to say that she didn't want it but he took out all his money and bought her such an expensive gold ring.

Xu Ruan didn't know how long he had saved the money, he just bought her a ring without blinking an eye.

Xu Ruan is in the store with him and is embarrassed to argue with Ji Cheng in front of the salesperson, she is afraid that she would embarrass him.

So she let him pay the bill to buy her a ring, he held her hand when they left.

Ji Cheng wants to buy some new clothes and underwear for her, the ones that the city woman uses. But Xu Ruan rejected him since he had already spent so much money buying her a gold ring, she would be very embarrassed if he spend his money to buy her new clothes and underwear.

Ji Cheng took her on the bus and found a place for her, then gave her the rest of his money, "This is all the money I've saved over the years, there's still a little left. You can take it back with you."

Xu Ruan didn't want his money but Ji Cheng just put it in her pocket.

Xu Ruan had no choice but to keep the money in her pocket, she was about to get in the car when Ji Cheng suddenly grabbed her face and kissed her on the mouth.

He was shameless, it's embarrassing to be kissed on the street in front of so many people.

Ji Cheng grabbed her face and kissed her, with a gentle and low voice he said, "Xu Ruan, I will be nice to you and let us live happily from now on. I'll work hard and wait for me, I'll going to take you to the military compound to live with me."

Xu Ruan didn't know why she always alienated him ever since they got married, but after hearing his words, she couldn't help crying. She was moved by his sincere words and look at him with a warm current in her heart.

Ji Cheng asked her to get on the bus but didn't leave, he kept staring at her until the bus left.

Xu Ruan thought at this moment that she wanted to live a good life with Ji Cheng.

Although they were arranged by their parents and they were not in love before they got married, she also want to spend the rest of her life with him.