Chapter 70

Chapter 70 Previous Life (5)

Ji Cheng has been training in the army for many years, so his hands are rough and calloused. When his calloused hand fondled her breast, his rough touch stimulates her tits and make her a bit uncomfortable Xu Ruan is not happy and refused him, “Ji Cheng, your hands are so rough and it hurts my nipples.”

Ji Cheng didn’t stop when he heard her words, on the contrary, he was fiercer in squeezing her tits. It was painful at first, but she got used to his calloused hand and it got more pleasant.

Xu Ruan didn’t want to make a sound at first since she was very ashamed, but when he pinched her like this, she couldn’t help screaming, “Ah~”

His cock kept thrusting inside her pussy and it makes her more excited, her body can’t endure his fierce movement.

Xu Ruan had already stopped thinking about what was going on and she no longer cares about being seen by others, but Ji Cheng saw that she is still hiding her face deliberately, so he grabbed her hands and uncover her face. He looked at the other side and rammed her lower body and reminded her with a low voice, “Is someone on the other side? Will they see your tits being fondled by me? See you being fuck by me and enjoying it.”

Xu Ruan is extremely embarrassed by his words and hated him talking vulgar words to her, “Don’t say it, there is no one on the other side… no one has seen it.”

“You don’t want to be seen? Then why is your pussy clamping my dick so hard that it might break? Do you have an exhibition fetish and like being seen by others while I’m fucking you? You like that I am fucking you for others to see that your pussy is so tight, relax!”

Xu Ruan didn’t know if it was because he said that, but she felt it was a little bit of the truth, thinking of someone seeing them together like this, makes her pussy clamp his dick tighter.

Ji Cheng is still fucking her and she didn’t know where he gets his endless stamina, how could he be so strong? He has been fiercely fucking for a while now and he hasn’t ejaculated yet, while she had already reached her second orgasm.

Her body is so weak that she had no choice but to hold the window with her hands, no matter what she looked like, she had already become like this. She didn’t have time to be shy, so she leaned against the window and pointed her ass to him.

After he got tired of fucking her from behind, he changed their position, he turned her around and split her legs open, then inserted his dick inside her pussy again.

She didn’t have time to stop him and was inserted again, she looked at him with a flushed face. They faced each other, she looked at his frenzied tough face. Thinking about it carefully, he is really good-looking, his face is masculine and his figure is really good.

Apart from his bad temper and his vulgar words, he still looks very good.

Ji Cheng’s eyes collided with hers and didn’t know what she is thinking when she is looking at her, the two stared at each other and Ji Cheng ejaculated.

He shot directly inside her, a thick stream of semen is shot inside her pussy.

She saw that he finally ejaculated and felt relaxed but her lower body is still messy, he ejaculated so much semen into her. He shot into her one after another until it stretched her stomach, she doesn’t know how much he held back and why he has so much semen.

She thought that they were done after he finally ejaculated, so she was sitting on the stool next to her and thinking she could finally take a shower. She is still dirty and now she smelled like him, so she wants to clean up. But he patted her ass and told her, “Turn around and push your ass up, I’ll clean your pussy.”

Xu Ruan had no strength, so she had no choice but to let him clean her. Hearing those words, she turned her back to him and push her ass up, then let him wash her lower body with water, washing out the semen inside.

It was the first time that she didn’t care about her image, she didn’t care whether he saw it or not and let him wash her.

She is exhausted and lets him clean her.

Xu Ruan woke up early the next morning and was woken up by the morning alarm outside, there is a whistleblowing every morning.

She is on a holiday, so she habitually slept late. She felt uncomfortable after hearing the whistleblowing, so she covered her head with the quilt. She didn’t want to hear the sound and turned around to sleep again.

Ji Cheng’s biological clock is very in tune and after hearing the whistle, he got up and put on his uniform. After washing up, he looked at the person sleeping on the bed, and before leaving, he lifted Xu Ruan’s quilt and kissed her on the lips, and left.