Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Fang Jiaojiao Overheard Them Having Intense Sex

When Ji Cheng heard her wanton words, he was very happy that he speed up his rhythm, he grabbed her ass and thrust fiercely, making her tits sway. The scale of them having sex is getting bigger and more daring, they have the audacity to fuck standing on the side of the gate. Xu Ruan leaned against the door, grabbing the door and pushing her ass up. Her promiscuous voice can be heard outside, if someone happen to pass by and heard her voice, they would be blushing.

Xu Ruan’s body is taking in so much intense pleasure that she no longer cares if someone can hear her, she screamed obscenity, hoping to be heard by others.

“Brother Cheng is so good… this slut is being fucked by you… so good…. this slut can’t live without your big cock… this slut won’t be able to live without being fuck by you…. Brother Cheng has to fuck my pussy everyday… fuck my pussy” Xu Ruan continue to moan obscenely.

Ji Cheng’s hand moved from under her ass to her breast, grabbing her tits from behind and squeezing and pulling her nipples.

Xu Ruan also feels good with her tits being squeeze, so she grabbed Ji Cheng’s big hands and pressed it harder, “Brother Cheng pinched my tits harder… harder.. so good..”

Ji Cheng’s big hands covered her breast, pressing her tits and pinching at the same time.

Fang Jiaojiao didn’t go very far when she ran out, and she is not far from Ji Cheng’s house. When she was about to leave, she heard a very strange sound, so she stopped. She can hear the scream but it sounds like it is a happy scream.

She looked curiously, squinted and stared inside, only to see Xu Ruan’s face facing the door. She can see Xu Ruan’s lascivious face and hear her promiscious voice, she doesn’t need to guess what the two of them are doing, does it really feel good to be fuck?

Xu Ruan is really shameless, does she not have any shame in her? How can she say those promiscuous words?

Fang Jiaojiao is already jealous of Xu Ruan, but now seeing her being fuck and watching her enjoying this, her jealousy has intensified. Ji Cheng’s cock must be amazing, he is a soldier and a soldier’s stamina and strength must be very good. He must be an exceptional lover otherwise Xu Ruan won’t show such a wanton face.

The two of them are too much, they are doing this kind of thing in broad daylight and making those pornographic sounds. While secretly watching and listening to them, Fang Jiaojiao feels that her bottom is getting wet, she wants to be fucked by Ji Cheng right now, it would be nice if his big cock is inserted under her.

Fang Jiaojiao swallowed her saliva after thinking about it, she wants to see how big Ji Cheng’s cock. He is very tall and his cock must be very long and thick, she really wants to see it now, so that when she go back home, she can fantasize that Ji Cheng’s cock is fucking her.

Unfortunately, the door is blocking their body, she can only see Xu Ruan’s wanton face and cannot see Ji Cheng’s face at all.

Fang Jiaojiao didn’t want to listen to Xu Ruan’s vulgar voice anymore, the more she listens the more she get jealous, so she turned around and left.

She went back home and took off her pants and underwear, groping and touching her pussy and imagining that Ji Cheng’s big cock is fucking her.

Ji Cheng likes the posture of pushing and thrusting while fucking Xu Ruan, he continues to fuck her while turning around the outer hall. The speed of his thrusting while walking excites Xu Ruan more.

She felt so good being fuck while he walks, so she always moan out loud. When Ji Cheng sat down on the stool, Xu Ruan also sat down on top of him, directly sitting on his big dick.

Ji Cheng decided to sit down because Xu Ruan’s pussy has became too slippery, causing his dick to slipped out. Xu Ruan tried to clamp his dick but it still slipped out, so she reached out and grabbed his dick and inserted it again.

Since she is sitting on his cock, Xu Ruan have to do the work, she holds the sides of the stool and while supporting her body, she went up and down his cock. The sound of their body connecting makes an erotic sound.

Ji Cheng is satisfied watching his wife using her body to make him feel good, her skin is white and tender, watching her body going up and down in front of him feels satisfying.

His hands touch her pussy, brushing off her pubic hair and opening her labia, and found her portruding clitoris. His cock is thrusting inside her and his hand touched her tender meat inside her pussy.

“Ah~ ah~ ah~ Brother Cheng, your hand~….” Xu Ruan’s voice was a little sharp and is very excited to be played by his hands.