(VII)

🎧 Apple ★ Gfriend / Feel Special ★ Twice

Seungmin was about to leave the school but he felt someone's hand on his shoulder. He turned around, he managed to stop himself from yelling at the boy.

"What's wrong?" He smiled at the boy.

"I've been thinking about what you said, about teaching me how to dance, and I must reject the idea" Hyeongjun said quickly, not looking Seungmin in the eyes. Admittedly, he was rather hurt by the fact that Hyeongjun didn't want to be around him.

"I don't want to embarrass myself" He said starting to walk away. As after all, it was finally the weekend.

Seungmin quickly tried to find an excuse to hang out with Hyeongjun. As it was something he wanted to do.

"We should work on the project" He finally found something after a couple of seconds.

Hyeongjun nodded, so Seungmin held onto his wrist and ran out of the building. He wished Jungsu a nice weekend as he passed in front of the elder. So did Hyeongjun.

Jungsu was surprised to see the two together, in the current moment, he wanted to taunt Seungmin. But decided that it would be better later.

He had bigger things to worry about. Like the fact that he would have to spend time with Goo Gunil. Something he was not looking forward to.

"Are we going to your house or mine?" Hyeongjun asked, still being dragged by Seungmin. Seungmin stopped for a couple of seconds. "Mine, if we continue at this pace we'll be home in 25 minutes, by bus it's in 45 minutes" Hyeongjun couldn't believe that he would have to run for 25 minutes non-stop.

"Ok" Hyeongjun mentally prepared himself for what would be happening for the next half hour.

"Let's go!" Seungmin took off again, still holding the younger boy's wrist.

--

"We're here!" Seungmin opened the door. Hyeongjun felt like he was about to pass out because of the running. His legs were shaking. So, Seungmin carried him inside.

"Are you not used to running?" Seungmin often ran home from school when he wasn't in the mood for the loudness of the bus.

"No! I do not run like a maniac often!" Hyeongjun sat on the floor. Seungmin immediately regretted making him run. He apologized multiple times.n

"Don't worry, I probably should've spoke up" Hyeongjun stood up and grabbed his laptop from his bag.

"Well, we should start working, right!" Hyeongjun smiled at the older boy. In that moment, the only thing Seungmin was feeling could be described as gay panic.

He took a deep breath before sitting next to Hyeongjun.

"We maybe should've waited for Jooyeon to come back" Jooyeon had been sick for a couple of days which was why he wasn't present currently.

"Oh, yeah, you're probably right" Seungmin hadn't even realised that Jooyeon wasn't here. Hyeongjun had been clouding his mind.

After a couple of minutes, the two still couldn't find a single idea.

Hyeongjun, out of frustration, put his head on Seungmin's shoulder. The latter stopped breathing for a couple of seconds out of surprised. He turned bright red, his face could easily be mistaken for a tomato.

The physical contact only lasted a couple of seconds because Hyeongjun quickly lifted his head up again.

"We're never going to find anything!" Hyeongjun buried his head on the desk. Seungmin awkwardly patted his back. As a way to calm down the boy.

"We need time to think" He tried reassuring the boy. Hyeongjun bit his lip and nodded.

"Are you asthmatic?" Hyeongjun suddenly and bluntly asked. Seungmin didn't understand why Hyeongjun would ask him a question like this.

"Why would you say that?" Seungmin waited for clarification.

"You're breathing heavily, and irregularly" That made Seungmin realise that he wasn't breathing normally. Although it did make sense as Hyeongjun was literally in his house, right next to him.

"I'm not" Seungmin laughed, he found the question cute. And he loved the level of detail Hyeongjun had picked up on. It made him feel special.

-----

A/n

Being called Jude as a half/quarter german is so confusing lmao

-Jude out!

21.04.24