(XLII)

🎧 Feel My Rythm ★ Red Velvet

After an uneventful day, Seungmin went to Hyeongjun's room. He greeted the younger boy who was sitting on the bed. A soft blush covered Seungmin's face when they locked eyes with each other for a couple of seconds.

"Are you going to bed soon?" He asked the older boy. Seungmin nodded and sat next to him and looked around the room. There was a bit of awkward tension between them for a couple of seconds.

The only sound that could be heard was their breathing. After a couple of seconds, Hyeongjun rested his head on the older boy's shoulder. Usually, he would've said something about it, but not this time. Everything was alright since it was Hyeongjun.

"Don't go to bed, I wanna be with you" Hyeongjun was unusually clingy, he never hugged Seungmin normally. But this time, here, he wrapped his arms around his waist. A huge blush was on his face.

Seungmin hesitated for a while, but he eventually nodded. He wondered why Hyeongjun was so clingy.

"Are you tired?" He asked, realising that it could be a very probable answer. Hyeongjun nodded and hugged him even tighter.

"We could go to bed, you'll still be with me?" He suggested ever so slightly moving to the side, trying to not bother Hyeongjun at all.

"Sure" He said after a long moment of hesitation. Seungmin went up to the pillow, basically dragging Hyeongjun who was still holding onto his waist. Never letting anything between them.

He rested his head on the pillow and felt his heartbeat quicken as Hyeongjun put his head on his shoulder. He took a deep breath before closing his eyes and slowly drifted off to sleep. He knew that a moment like that wouldn't happen very often due to how Hyeongjun was as a person. Not that it was a bad thing, it just meant that some things never or rarely happened.

Seungmin couldn't sleep yet, Hyeongjun was fast asleep on him. He was left alone in the dark, with his thoughts. That was it. He had something to get off of his chest. It might not be the greatest idea, but he wanted to say it. Even though Hyeongjun wouldn't remember, or maybe even hear him.

"I love you Hyeongjun" He whispered, although he wanted to turn, to face him, he couldn't as he was being hugged by him. He took a sigh of relief once he said it. He never realised how much that could de-stress him. Even though he would never get an answer.

Once that being said, he closed his eyes for good. Well at least for the night, it was way too early for him to die already.

--

Seungmin's eyes fluttered open, he looked around the room, his eyes focused on the window. Specifically the view outside, the tall tree's leaves were blowing in the wind. For a couple of seconds, he forgot that he was in Hyeongjun's bed.

He was quite surprised when seeing him, but didn't say anything or show anything on his face.

"Good morning~" He said quite cheerfully, his arm was still around Seungmin's waist. He didn't want to stop hugging him since he was worried he'd wake him up.

Seungmin greeted him and sat up, that's when Hyeongjun finally stopped his hug. Memories of last night suddenly invaded his thoughts. He felt embarrassed for how he acted.

"Ah! Seungmin, I'm so sorry for acting like a kid yesterday! For how clingy I've been" He apologised multiple times, Seungmin chuckled and shook his head.

"Don't worry Jun, I didn't mind" He stood up and ruffled his friend's hair. A blush appeared on his face, obviously. That was how Seungmin was around him. Hyeongjun strangely enough also had a slight blush on his face.

"What are your plans for today?" Seungmin asked going towards the mirror to fix his appearance — which was already flawless.

"Well.. I'm going on a date, with my girlfriend" Hyeongjun replied, watching him play with his hair. Seungmin felt his heart drop, shatter and everything else that could be used for heart break. Any time Hyeongjun would have a girlfriend, the reality of never being his one and only would hurt even more.

"Have fun" He replied, his tone didn't sound very cheerful. He knew that Hyeongjun was a secretive person. He had been talking to a girl for a couple of days, it now all made sense.

Hyeongjun didn't understand why he wasn't enchanted by the idea of him having a girlfriend. But he didn't really care, he was going on a date today, so he had much better things to think about.

-----

A/n

Straight Hyeongjun is back lmaoo

-Jude out!

10.07.24