(LXX)

🎧 Love Whisper ★ Gfriend

"Eventful day at school today, am I right?" Seungmin asked once him and Hyeongjun had arrived home after walking home. The younger boy chuckled and nodded. He frowned for a couple of seconds when he noticed some movement from the living room. He looked back at who he could now call, his boyfriend to make sure he had seen it as well.

He let him go in front of him, Seungmin couldn't help but laugh at his cute behaviour.

"Hyeongjun-ah! It's fine, I won't kill you." The voice said, Hyeongjun let out a sigh of relief, he instantly recognised the voice that had just called his name. He pushed Seungmin out of his way just a little and went to the living room.

"Jisung! Why did no one tell me you were coming." He said as soon as he saw him on the couch, watching the television. The boy just shrugged and made him move to the side so that he could continue watching his show.

Seungmin went up to him as he thought he was about to fall. Luckily, nothing happened.

"C'mon let's go up; to your room." Seungmin muttered once he greeted his boyfriend's brother. Hyeongjun nodded and waved at him.

"So, what do you want to do now?" Seungmin asked, Hyeongjun frowned, he paused. He didn't have any idea of what he wanted to do, he never did. He just wanted to stay at home and relax after a long day at school. The older boy noticed this and quickly took back his question. "You know what, nevermind." He said and fell to the floor, he crossed his legs and put his hands behind him. Hyeongjun decided to sit next to  him, he rested his head on his shoulder.

"You know what, I think I'm just going to do my homework so that I have nothing for the weekend, you know?" He suddenly stood up to go to the desk. He turned on his laptop and searched for his school website. He checked the homework he had left and grabbed his laptop. 

Seungmin watched him from the floor, a soft smile formed on his face when seeing him. He hadn't fully realised it until now; Han Hyeongjun was actually his boyfriend now. His heart fluttered when thinking about it.

"You don't have to stay here, I bet it's boring." Hyeongjun suggested while writing down something on his notebook. He then turned to him and smiled. Seungmin shook his head, he was happy to be here, even if nothing was happening. He looked quite surprised to see him stay, but he just shrugged it off.

"I want to spend quality time with my boyfriend." Hyeongjun quietly gasped when he heard that, neither had he realised that he had a boyfriend now. He felt a blush form on his face. "Yeah, 'quality'." Hyeongjun whispered to himself, out of all the time they could spend together, him doing his homework while Seungmin stared at him wasn't the first thing to come to mind.

"You're so beautiful." Seungmin muttered as he stood up, he went up to Hyeongjun and hugged him over the shoulders. He was caught by surprised, but he didn't say anything after. 

"You have tomorrow and after tomorrow to finish your home, we can watch tv — or something." He just wanted to share a moment with him, Hyeongjun hesitated for a couple of seconds, but he then stood up to be with him.

"Go away." Hyeongjun tried pushing his brother off the couch, he eventually got him off. He went to his room and left the two boys alone in the living room.

"Alright then, what do you want to watch?" He asked while searching for something they could watch. Hyeongjun shrugged, he was alright with everything.

"Hm... Then I don't know, we can just stay here in silence I guess." Hyeongjun nodded, Seungmin also nodded. The older boy then gave him a soft peck on the cheek. The introvert was bright red, so was Seungmin.

"It's nice seeing you so flustered, you look so cute when you are." Hyeongjun giggled and carefully pushed off his head from his shoulder. 

"You're really so unbelievable Seungmin." He let out a forced sigh, he pretended to be tired of his behavior. Seungmin laughed and ruffled his hair.

"And you're unbelievably cute." The two just lost it when hearing that, they had calmed themselves down and looked at each, they burst into laughter once again.

"Why do I like a loser like you?" Seungmin shrugged, he pouted and pretended to be hurt by what he had heard. 

"I don't know, and I don't care, I'm just glad you like me."

-----

A/n

I usually love the cute and fluffy chapters, but idk, this one feels off. I'm hesitating ending the fanfic here or in a couple of parts so it's either the end or not ahaha

-Jude out!

16.08.24