(XII)

🎧 Cherry Talk ★ TripleS (I'm not writing the unit name 😭)

Seungmin went up to Hyeongjun before class, he knew he could find the younger boy already in the classroom.

"Hyeongjun-ah! I wanted to talk to you" It surprised Hyeongjun as they barely talked anymore, after the incident, it made sense. At least in the boy's mind it did.

"Me? Really?" The introvert slightly stuttered, Seungmin nodded and moved the chair from the table in front of Hyeongjun to the floor. He turned around the chair to face the younger boy.

"Well, who else?" Seungmin looked around the room and then smiled at the younger boy. His smiled could make any girl- or boy, fall for him instantly. For some reason, it worked so often. But, somehow, it wouldn't work with Hyeongjun.

"Anyway, I wanted to apologise to you, it's something I've been thinking about a lot cause I really shouldn't have done it" Hyeongjun looked confused, he was confused. He didn't understand why Seungmin was apologising to him.

"I'm sorry I held your hand without asking you first, the day of the presentation" This time, it was Hyeongjun's reaction that confused Seungmin. The former simply started laughing.

"You're so worried about that?" Hyeongjun was getting less shy as the conversation continued.

"Well, yeah... Oh! I brought you this, in case you didn't accept my apology!" Seungmin took out a small bottle of apple juice. Hyeongjun chuckled while taking the bottle.

"So you were going to bribe me?" Hyeongjun smiled while looking at the bottle. It was the time someone had offered him something.

"I do have to tell you, I prefer orange juice" Hyeongjun said, while struggling to open the bottle. Seungmin noticed this and opened it for him. As he opened the bottle, their fingers touched for a couple of seconds. The older boy tried ignore the blush forming on his face.

Hyeongjun definitely didn't notice, he was just happy to be able to drink the juice.

The two continued talking until there was some noise from people outside the room.

Jiseok and Jooyeon came inside the room loudly. They were holding hands and laughing.

"Oh! Seungmin!" Jooyeon happily waved at him. Jiseok was also smiling brightly, Seungmin was pretty sure he never saw the later not smiling.

"So are you Jooyeon's boyfriend?" Hyeongjun asked the question again, although he wasn't asking it to the same person.

"Not quite" Jiseok looked at the floor, he seemed to be rather disappointed.

"Soon though!" The older boy turned bright red, as if it was a surprise. But it didn't feel like one.

"Well, congrats, I guess" Seungmin sounded rather annoyed, he was definitely happy for his friend. But, he wanted to continue talking with Hyeongjun.

"Seungmin! Do you think any to come with us?" Jiseok asked after looking at Jooyeon for approval. Seungmin was torn between staying with Hyeongjun or going with the two boys.

"You don't have to stay for me" Hyeongjun smiled at him and looked at the desk. Seungmin bit his lip before nodding and standing up.

"The bell rings soon, so you'll see him soon!" Jooyeon pulled him by the wrist, Seungmin looked back and waved in a rather small way.

--

"God are you almost done, I woke up extra early for this" Jungsu complained, resting his head on the boy's shoulder. Seungmin rolled his eyes and opened the fridge.

"It's expensive though" Seungmin pouted before taking out the orange juice.

"Apple juice is cheaper" Jungsu took it out for his friend, but the younger boy quickly pushed it back in the refrigerator.

"Hyeongjun prefers orange juice" Jungsu rolled his eyes and sighed. Recently, he noticed that Seungmin had been talking about Hyeongjun a lot.

"Look, Seungmin, I know you have a crush on him, but do you happen to have more than that? Like, are you in love?" Seungmin's mouth was left open, he didn't know what to say. Jungsu shrugged, he told Seungmin that it would be fine if he didn't answer.

"C'mon let's not miss the bus" Jungsu paid for the orange juice and they went to the bus stop.

"You never bought me any juice" Jungsu pouted after seeing how previously Seungmin was holding the juice.

"I bought you chocolate milk last year" Seungmin defended himself which made Jungsu chuckle before entering the bus.

"I hope he'll like it" Seungmin was playing with hands to pass time. Jungsu was asleep on his shoulder which was why he didn't answer.

So, when the bus suddenly stopped in front of the school, it woke Jungsu up. Seungmin laughed at his cute reaction, just him blinking multiple times.

"I'll see you once class starts!" Seungmin walked away, forgetting his bag which Jungsu was holding.

As always, he found Hyeongjun sitting alone at his table.

"Seeing me two days in row? Woah, you love me Seungmin" Although it was a joke, it surprised Seungmin. He quickly denied it, which did make Hyeongjun rather suspicious.

"Uh, I have a special delivery for Mr. Han Hyeongjun" Seungmin took a chair to sit across Hyeongjun. He handed him the orange juice, but quickly took it back to open it for him.

"Aw! Thank you so much" Hyeongjun couldn't believe someone like Seungmin would care this much about him. But, if he was being honest, it was something he liked.

"Anything for you"

-----

A/n

Walking to the moon is the best xdh bside btw

-Jude out!

05.05.24 (I thought I uploaded it, but I forgot so, it's actually may 6th as you're reading this)