(XIII)

🎧 Kiss ★ Nmixx

For some reason, every single day, Seungmin sat across Hyeongjun before class. Hyeongjun appreciated it, it was something that was rather weird to him.

"Good morning!" Seungmin smiled at the younger boy and placed the orange juice bottle on the table.

Hyeongjun smiled and opened it, this time, with no difficulty. "Oh! You did it without my help!" The older boy noted, with a smile on his face. The introvert nodded.

"Look at you Hyeongjun! You're becoming a strong man!" Seungmin said while laughing, Hyeongjun couldn't help but laugh as well.

"Ah stop! You're going to make me embarrassed" Hyeongjun covered his face with his hand.

The two boys continued talking, well, mostly just Seungmin as Hyeongjun was nervous about what he was about to ask. He was staring at the boy, but not only was he looking at him, he was also admiring the elder's beauty which is undeniable. Oh Seungmin is possibly one of the most attractive guys.

"S-seungmin?" Hyeongjun decided that the time was now. If not, he might regret it. He nodded, as a way for the shy boy to know that he was listening.

"D-do you want to come over, t-this afternoon?" Hyeongjun looked at the table, not wanting to see Seungmin's reaction.

"I'd love to!" Seungmin smiled widely, he couldn't believe Hyeongjun had asked him something like that.

"My brother's h-home though" Hyeongjun explained, Seungmin didn't care about any circumstances if it meant hanging out with Han Hyeongjun.

"You already saw h-him, he's usually at university, he's two years older" He continued, although it was pretty useless information, Seungmin enjoyed listening to him.

"His name is J-jisung" The older boy nodded and smiled. Hyeongjun was worried he was rambling too much. So he quickly stopped himself.

"I'll w-wait for you then..." Seungmin smiled then nodded, he was extremely happy to go over to Hyeongjun's later.

--

Seungmin and Hyeongjun were sitting next to each other on the latter's bed. They thought of a subject to discuss.

"Have you ever thought of making out with a guy?" Seungmin randomly let out, to start the conversation. He gasped and covered his mouth after saying that.

"Uh... No..?" Hyeongjun replied, confused by such a strange question, not that he had anything against guys kissing guys.

"Well, me neither! I'm a hundred percent straight" Seungmin lied, he wasn't the most convincing, but it was enough for Hyeongjun to believe him.

"Alright, then..." Hyeongjun looked around his room and stood up.

"Which game do you want to play? If you want to play?" Seungmin stood up, behind him and observed the games stacked on the shelf.

"Monopoly" Seungmin said after a couple of seconds. Hyeongjun nodded and grabbed it. He laid down the board on the floor and watched Seungmin sit down.

"Hyeongjun! Unload the dishwa-" The door opened, a boy that seemed to be a bit older than Hyeongjun, it was the same boy at the restaurant.

"Oh wow, Hyeongjun! You have a friend over' The boy smiled while laughing to himself. Seungmin awkwardly shifted around.

"I'm Han Jisung, Hyeongjun's older and more handsome brother" Hyeongjun rolled his eyes before burying his head in his hands..

"Ignore him" Seungmin laughed and then introduced himself, ignoring what Hyeongjun had told him.

"Well, I'll let you two have fun! See you around" Jisung closed the door behind him.

"Sorry for my brother" Hyeongjun looked at the floor while rolling the dice. Seungmin found his reactions cute.

Hyeongjun finally looked up and started laughing after noticing something about the older boy. Seungmin didn't understand why he was laughing.

"What's wrong?" Hyeongjun simply stood up and grabbed a brush from his desk.

"Your gel looks like dandruff!" Hyeongjun said while laughing, he sat on his knees behind Seungmin and started brushing the boy's hair.

"Ah that's what I get for buying it from the dollar store" Seungmin blushed as Hyeongjun continued brushing his hair.

"Ah, you still look cute" Hyeongjun let out without thinking about it much. But the second he realised what he had said. "Well, I mean, your hair still looks cute" He was red, but this time, he didn't understand whether it was because he was embarrassed or because of something else.

"You think I'm cute?" Seungmin looked up to him, Hyeongjun was left speechless, he didn't know what to say.

"Well, you're obviously handsome, anyone knows that" Hyeongjun finished brushing his hair and stood up. He put the brush back on the desk and sat across from Seungmin again to continue the game.

-----

A/n

I love my goeun pc so much

-Jude out!

09.05.24