(XXXVIII)

🎧 B@ck to where we belong ★ Billlie

After a bit of walking, Seungmin's eyes laid on a boy sitting at a bench, almost laying on it. As if he'd been waiting for ages for him to arrive.

Once he got a clear look at his face, he could tell that it was truly his friend. So he went up to him quietly and ran his hand through his hair.

Jiseok was about to yell at him due to the shock of a — what he thought was, stranger touching him. Especially his precious hair.

Seungmin laughed at him, yet Jiseok didn't find anything amusing about that.  The latter observed him for a couple of seconds, he noticed how happy-go-lucky he seemed to be; even the blush on his face still being there, although much lighter than before.

"Well why are you so cheerful?" He asked; not even greeting his best friend when he arrived. Seungmin sat next to Jiseok, he struggled pushing away his legs. He then made the older boy sit up straight, so that there would be enough space on the bench.

"Hyeongjun smiled!" He exclaimed happily, almost squealing. It was pretty funny in Jiseok's eyes; Seungmin never seemed to be the type to act like that when he was in love. Yet here he was, acting completely boy crazy.

"Ok? So does Jooyeon?" Jiseok didn't understand the importance of such a smile; most people wouldn't though, so he wasn't at fault here.

Seungmin rolled his eyes playfully before gently shaking the older boy by the shoulder.

"You should've seen it!" He exclaimed, still holding onto Jiseok's shoulder. He couldn't help but snicker, making fun of Seungmin's silly, stereotypical behaviour regarding his crush.

The two boys glanced at each other's lips, something that was extremely weird as they both already were attracted to someone.

Jiseok, taken over by impulse, closed the already small gap between them by pushing his lips on Seungmin's. The younger boy didn't know how to react to that. He at first accepted the kiss, but then pushed him off. The guitarist looked slightly hurt by it.

He didn't care about the obvious signs of Seungmin not wanting to continue this interaction. He kissed him once again, and again, he was pushed away by him.

"Jiseok-ah!" He squealed, he stood up quickly, making sure to keep enough distance between his friend, still on the bench. Strangely enough, Jiseok seemed like he didn't fully understand why he was acting like that.

"You have a goddamn boyfriend!" He slightly yelled at him; now obviously, he wasn't the loudest he could be, but he refrained from having a complete meltdown.

Jiseok pouted, he seemed like he still wanted that kiss. With that, Seungmin grabbed his phone, he called Jooyeon, it was the only way it could make the older boy shut up, and stop with the kissing.

"Hey?" Jooyeon answered the phone, he was on loudspeaker, so both of the boys heard it.

Jiseok looked alarmed by the voice of the younger boy. He was as pale as a ghost, he clearly didn't want to hurt his boyfriend with his actions. He didn't fully have a reason for doing what he did.

"Do you want to hang out?" The question confused Jooyeon, the two rarely hung out together — he wasn't against it though.

So he accepted, and told him that he could come over as soon as possible. They then ended the call, Jiseok stared at him, his mouth was left wide open.

"Please don't bring it up" He muttered, looking desperate. Seungmin nodded, pausing for a couple of seconds, looking at his friend.

"He'll find out anyway" He replied coldly before leaving his friend alone on the bench. Jiseok looked at him, swallowing his saliva, hoping that everything would be fine.

-----

-Jude out!

17.06.24