(LXXXVIII)

🎧 Juicy ★ Rocket Punch

"Look at them!" Seungmin whispered, he watched the two boys from afar, Hyeongjun hummed and rested his head on his shoulder. "At this point, if they even kissed each other, I wouldn't be surprised." He said, he watched the two from the bleachers, this time, instead of Hyeongjun being injured, it was Seungmin. The younger boy decided to just sit out the lesson by pretending to be ill, just like a couple of weeks ago, a couple of months even.

Seungmin watched Jungsu and Jooyeon playing the volleyball match on the left half of the farthest net of the right side of the court. The younger boy got hit in the face by the ball that just fell down. The boy immediately dropped everything and pulled him to the side. He examined his face for a couple of seconds. Seungmin looked at them, he watched the older boy part the lips of the other with his index finger. "Literally no platonic explanation to whatever the fuck is happening here." He muttered, failing to hear what Jungsu was saying due to being way too far away.

Hyeongjun laughed and turned his boyfriend's head in his direction. "Ignore them, let them do what they want." He said, giving him a soft peck on the lips. The two stared at each other for a couple of seconds, only being broken out of their bubble by Jiseok yelling in the middle of the court. Contesting what he called his unfair time out. Gunil was behind him, trying to get him to shut up. 

The two boys joined the couple on the bleachers, greeting them with a soft smile. Gunil sat next to them, so did his boyfriend. They looked in Seungmin's direction, to see what he was looking at for the past hour, and almost and a half. 

 "Hey, you know what you two should do?" The eldest started, getting attention of the two, they looked at him and waited for him to continue. "Go on a date, I feel like you never do." Gunil suggested, the two boys looked at each other hesitating for a short while. "Wait, you know what would be fun?" He said, they looked at each other once again, not knowing how he constantly had ideas. "A double date." He grinned, Hyeongjun furrowed his brows, he wasn't sure he'd want to go out. 

After a couple of seconds of looking at each other, they decided to finally accept. "Well, then right after school?" Gunil invited, making it sound more like a chore rather than something fun and something that should be enjoyed. He realized that the tone was too controlling so he quickly apologized with a short bow. 

The two laughed but then nodded. "Then we'll wait for each other?" Seungmin asked, Gunil and Jiseok hummed in a hurry as the next game was about to start, and they were able to play once again. The older of the two slightly waved before running after his boyfriend. 

"A double date, huh? That's a first." Seungmin said, he knew that Hyeongjun was listening, but he was mostly talking to himself as he didn't expect any verbal answer. It was exactly what happened, the boy just nodded, proceeding to then rest his head on his shoulder. "It'll be fun, right?" He asked rhetorically, the younger boy nodded once again.

He watched the boy resting on his shoulder for a couple of seconds, while searching for something to say. "I really like you, Jun." He whispered and planted a peck on the top of his head. 

-----

A/n

I was so blocked with this part, but i hope you enjoyeddd!

-Jude out!

14.09.24