(LXI)

🎧 M◐◑N palace ★ Billlie

The three boys were currently sitting in Gunil's room, on the floor. Seungmin had absolutely no energy whatsoever. Being rejected — or at least for the moment — hurt him a lot. His head fell on Jungsu's shoulder who was sitting next to him. His best friend felt especially terrible, he'd never seen Seungmin so broken and sad. Not even when they were 9 and the rock that the younger boy had quote unquoted adopted got lost in the park. He had held onto that rock very dearly.

It was a moment Jungsu always recalled when trying to annoy him, mostly due to how sad he was at that moment. He was thinking of something in their long friendship. A memory that might make him happier or cheer him up. Nothing worked though, he was really heartbroken.

Gunil felt like he couldn't do anything, as he thought he wouldn't do a good job. He knew Seungmin for a much shorter time compared to Jungsu. He didn't think it could help.

"Do you wanna like... watch tv?" Gunil asked, he turned on the television in his room. He went on Netflix and searched through the catalogue. Seungmin didn't say anything, he just sneezed.

"Oh no, you're gonna be sick Seungmin!" Jungsu exclaimed, it's not really a surprise though. After staying in the cold mid November rain for over an hour, he was obviously going to be sick.

Seungmin shrugged, he thought that it would be better to be sick. That way he wouldn't have to go to school, and he could spend more time away.

"Gossip Girl?" Gunil asked, putting his hand on the younger boy's shoulder. He nodded and waited for the first episode to play.

Gunil was the only one sitting on the bed, the two others were sitting on the floor, cross legged. Mostly since Seungmin didn't have the energy to move and Jungsu didn't want to leave him alone.

"Aw man, how I love the father." Jungsu said, Gunil furrowed his eyebrows, he clearly didn't agree with him. "Is that your favourite character? Really?" He asked, as if he wasn't really believing what he was hearing. Jungsu nodded, he bit his cheek and waited to hear his boyfriend's favourite character.

"Dan's pretty cool." He finally said it, Jungsu shrugged, obviously in his opinion, it wasn't the best character, but it wasn't the worst. "What about you Seungmin?" He asked, assuming that he would be getting an answer.

"Eric." He simply replied, Jungsu looked behind him to check if his boyfriend was reacting in the same way. "I always thought he was really cute. Plus he's decent." He continued, Jungsu nodded, he knew he had to say something else, to make him feel important and heard.

"Oh yeah! Eric, I like him as well!" Jungsu said while nodding, Seungmin chuckled and gave him a small smile. He concentrated on the tv afterwards and Jungsu turned to his boyfriend. They gave each other a silent high five.

It was just a few words, but it was better than they expected for tonight. They were proud of him, but didn't say anything as they didn't want him to be discouraged afterwards.

-----

A/n

I kept writing words in french for this chapter so if theres smth in an other language just ignore it

-Jude out!

20.07.24