(LXXXVI)

🎧 Ave Maria ★ Gfriend 

"Have you seen Jooyeon?" Jungsu asked, when noticing the group of boys at the library table. The boy slightly scrunched up his face when seeing Gunil, Seungmin noticed this but decided to simply just ignore it. He then shook his head, he hadn't even remembered seeing the younger at school previously in the day. Hyeongjun on the other hand saw him a couple of minutes before, while talking to one of his classmates for homework outside of the library. "He went to the science wing." He replied rather quietly, Jungsu nodded and thanked him, he waved at the group and then headed out. 

"Why are they acting like some sort of long distance couple that only see each other once every two years?" Gunil muttered, he'd be lying if he said he wasn't slightly jealous of their strange friendship. If you could even call what was happening between them platonic. "They live a street away from each other!" He exclaimed, sounding even more envious of them, Jiseok laughed and ruffled his head. "I know you're jealous hyung, but now you have me, if you just ignore him the that's good." He said, planting a quick peck on his forehead, Gunil nodded, he knew he was right, so he knew that he would have to take his advice. It would most definitely help him get over Jungsu.

Seungmin rolled his head, he exclaimed, trying not to be too loud to not get the attention of the librarian. "Oh my goodness, you two are literally so cute, I'm jealous!" He groaned, Hyeongjun laughed and playfully shook him, pretending to me mad at him. He paused for a couple of seconds and decided to quickly kiss his cheek. "We're cuter, no?" Seungmin frowned and hesitated for a short while. "You think?" He asked him, the younger boy shrugged. "I couldn't care less honestly." 

The group of boys fell silent for a couple of seconds, not finding anything interesting to say. "Do you think they could possibly like each other?" Hyeongjun asked the question they all had at least in some part of their mind. Gunil frowned, something in him wanted to say yes, but to be honest, he wasn't ready to fully leave the thought of Jungsu having feelings for him. "I don't know, just last Friday Jungsu told me he wanted to get back with me." He said, Hyeongjun and Jiseok obviously had no idea of that happening between the two. Just due to their absence during the lead up and end of the event.

"There's a strange tension between them though, did you see the way Jungsu was staring at Jooyeon earlier in math?" Jiseok pointed out, all four of them had seen how he was during classes. They could definitely feel like something had changed between them, like they weren't having friendly moments anymore. Their interactions couldn't pass of so easily anymore.

Seungmin wasn't taking much part in the conversation, he was mostly just paying attention to Gunil's reaction. He couldn't fully tell how the elder was feeling about all of this happening a little over half a month since their breakup. "How would you feel if they started dating?" He asked him, finally talking, Jiseok and Hyeongjun looked at him, awaiting his answer. "I don't care, I'm with Jiseok, he can do whatever he wants." He said looking down at the floor, Seungmin nodded, he felt like that was a good response to what he asked, after all, he did feel like it was quite an invasive and sensitive question.

-----

A/n

Obviously the Jungsu/Jooyeon persepective is gonna be next ahaha

-Jude out!

10.09.24