(LXIX)

🎧 Love Oh Love ★ Gfriend

"We've got to go somewhere where I can't get interrupted — not again." He whispered, he frowned when remembering his previous attempts from just an hour ago. He was already embarrassed by them. Seungmin nodded and then looked back at the board, he was busy taking notes.

Once their next class had pass, despite it being the usual 55 minutes, it felt like an eternity to Hyeongjun. It wasn't surprising at all, after all, a confession — especially for someone as shy as him — is somthing pretty important. He kept on stealing glances at Seungmin, who happened to be right next to him. 

Hyeongjun brought him near the patch of grass a bit farther, a few boys were playing football on it, while the two bosy were sitting at the picnic table. He was sure that they wouldn't bother them at all. He took a deep breathe, he had to do it now.

"I guess I gotta tell you know; Seungmin I—" No such luck, the ball they were playing with fell on the table, in between them. Hyeongjun gasped, his mouth was left open for a couple of seconds, he was processing what just happened.

He usually wasn't one to make a scene out of nothing, but at this point he had enough of it. He couldn't take it anymore.

"Can't you just watch out! I've been trying to confess all day long and everything is interrupting me! Just play more carefully!" He exclaimed while taking the ball, he looked at the boys for a couple of seconds and then just threw it at on of them.

"My third time, oh my fucking god." He muttered under his breathe, Seungmin let out a light laughter. He was pretty sure he had never seen the boy this angry, which meant that this subject was quite important to him.

"At this point, you already understood," He looked at him for a short while, Seungmin's face was covered in a dark red blush. He definitely understood, but still wanted to hear the words come out of his mouth; that, Hyeongjun knew.

"I like you Seungmin." He finally let out, Seungmin smiled widely, so did Hyeongjun. 

"So, do you want to like... Date me?" He asked shyly, Hyeongjun hesitated for a couple of seconds. He asked himself if he was truly ready to date Seungmin, normally, he would've thought for a couple of seconds, and he would balance the different options, but this time, he just wanted to be together with him. Regardless of the reprecutions. 

 "Do you want to tell our friends? Or just keep it a secret between us?" That, Hyeongjun already had an answer, without even needing to think, he was gonna ask anyway, so if he could skip out on asking, that was better.

He shook his head, Seungmin nodded, he was also fine with that. No matter what conditions Hyeongjun had, he was alright with, he was finally his boyfriend. That was all he wanted, and it made him more than happy.

"That's fine, I'll still love you."

-----

A/n

Ahh i hope you enjoyed, i kinda rushed this chapter cause i wanted to finish it for today!

-Jude out!

14.08.24