(XC)

🎧 Give me your heart ★ Rocket Punch

(A/n: alr, so this might be confusing, but basically this part will be mixed with what seungmin, jungsu and jooyeon are doing, and the other part w gunil and jiseok, hopefully it wont be too complicated to understand)

Seungmin and Jungsu were watching the football practice of the school team due to not having anything better to do. "Where's Jooyeon?" The younger boy wondered, these past few weeks they had practically been attached by the hip. Seeing one of them all alone felt quite strange. "Right here!" They heard the voice of the younger boy who just arrived and went up the other side of the bleachers. He hugged the older boy from the back which lead Seungmin to simply stare at them. "Should I leave then?" He asked them, expecting no answer or a nod, but the two asked him to stick around.

"Alright, just don't make out in front of my eyes then." He said watching the game once again, completely ignoring whatever could be happening with them. Jooyeon laughed and shook his head, "Now why would you say that?" He puzzled, not sounding sarcastic in any way, Seungmin furrowed his brows but decided to ignore them. "Whatever you say."

The three boys directed their direction to the boy that just passed in front of them, he quickly walked back to the trio. He looked at the three and tried hiding his disgust at Jungsu and Jooyeon, he turned to Seungmin, pretending that the two were not with him. "Seungmin! I've been searching for Jiseok, do you happen to know where he is?" He asked him, shifted over to Seungmin's side to have the two out of his vision field, or as much as possible. Seungmin shook his head, he thought that Jiseok would have already left by now, just like Hyeongjun. "Sorry hyung, good luck." He wished as Gunil thanked him and walked back to the school building. 

--

Jiseok was pacing in front of Hyeongjun in the cafeteria, it was after school hours, so it was pretty much completely empty. "Kwak Jiseok," He tried getting his attention, to make him stop continually walking around. He didn't hear him at first, so he had to call out his name many times. "Kwak Jiseok, calm down, there's no reason for you to be this chaotic today." He said, trying to sound as calming as possible. 

The boy stopped walking at that instance and nodded, he took a deep breath and calmly sat next to him at the canteen table. He looked down at his hands that were on a table and regulated his breathing. "You're right, there is no." Since Hyeongjun knew nothing about the fact that they were faking their relationship, he had to pretend that everything was alright. He had to lie to a friend, and that did hurt him admittedly. 

The younger boy smiled at him, and checked the time on his phone, he suddenly stood up causing Jiseok to ask him what prompted his sudden action. "I have to go home, homework." He said, walking away, waving slightly at him. He headed out of the cafeteria lightly skipping. Jiseok looked at the floor, dreading for when Gunil would eventually find him.

His heart sank to his stomach when seeing the doors open, the instantly recognizable boy smiled at him once they locked eyes. 

--

The three boys continued watching the practice of the school's team. "Now, I'm not really interested in any of them, but some of the football players are really fucking hot." Jooyeon let out while looking at them, Jungsu quickly looked behind him, seeming to be slightly offended. He scrunched up his nose and looked back at the practice match. Seungmin noticed this and tried not to laugh.

"How much do I need to pay you for you to kiss each other?" He suddenly asked, they hesitated for a couple of seconds, not looking at each other. Silence filled their atmosphere, Seungmin was already preparing his wallet in secret. "Nothing." Jooyeon said just as Jungsu was about to say an actual amount of money. He stopped himself from talking, and realized that he actually wouldn't really mind kissing him for free.