Author's Note

Hello Everyone...
Welcome to the Jaded Hearts Club <3

I just want to note that I am not a writer and I do this on my creative time.
I have been working on this since I was young and I couldn't just give this story up.

It's a cliche kind of toxic story, but with my own twist on it.
I just want to point out that this book does contain MATURE content!

This book contains forms of physical, emotional, and mental abuse.. but in no way am I glorifying this kind of behavior.
This book contains characters with disorders and mental issues. So, #TW in advance for anything that may trigger anyone!!

Mental Health is very important, so please just read this story as a story and nothing more. I advise you not to seek out relationships like this, because this is not a healthy relationship by any means. My goal for this story is to really develop and grow a toxic relationship into a healthy one.

My writing form is not "traditional," but hopefully it does not confuse anyone. This is just how I've been writing this story.. and it makes sense to me.

During the beginning parts of this story, I keep a lot of the background info pretty much a mystery.. but the more you read the story things will start to make sense. I did this for a reason to create.. idk chaos.

I am not revealing what the characters look like, so feel free to use your imagination.. but if anyone was curious about the main leads keep reading.

MAIN LEAD #1: Evan Mancini (24 year old male) 6'4 Italian with short/medium wavy black hair; CEO, he's a business man.. SHOCKER!
MAIN LEAD #2: Dahlia Inez (21 years old) 5'3 biracial woman with long curly dark brown hair; doesn't go to school or work.. SHOCKER!

That's about all I have to say about the main leads..!

P.S. - I don't do Chapters, I do Parts..

This is my first ever published story, so I hope you enjoy it!
Thanks to anyone out there who is reading this story, and I hope to be able to make more.

Feel free to comment and let me know what you think of the story and whatever else that you want to say!

-Sincerely,
        the Jaded Hearts Club <3