Part 5

Clock: 7:48 AM

Dahlia: *yawns, feeling tired from the events over the last couple days*

Dahlia: *rolls over to see Evan asleep beside her, she smiles forgetting they fell asleep together* *she stares at him longingly, feeling captivated by him all over again*

Dahlia: *slowly slides out from under his arms, careful not to wake him and heads to the kitchen*

Chef: *cooking breakfast* "Good Morning Mrs. Mancini, breakfast is almost ready."

Dahlia: *her heart skips a beat with the chef addressing her by Evan's last name, she smiles at the chef* "Good Morning, thank you chef." *she finds a seat at the table*

Evan: *wakes up and notices Dahlia isn't in his arms* *he gets up and heads out to the kitchen immediately*

Evan: *spots her sitting at the table, he tries to contain a smirk* "Left be myself this morning huh."

Dahlia: *smirks at him* "Like you left me yesterday.." *she says tauntingly*

Evan: *walks over to her and pulls her hair* "Still playing games I see.." *he says clenching his jaw*

Dahlia: "No, just keeping the same energy"

Evan: *he rolls his eyes and let's go of her hair* "Something came up, I had to take care of it."

Dahlia: *shrugs playfully* "No need to explain, not like we're talking or dating.. just friends."

Evan: *sighs* *walks back over to her and picks her up out of the chair*

Dahlia: "Put me down.." *she hits his back a few times*

Evan: "You crave my attention so bad, you just say anything.." *he says carrying her to the room*

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "Put me downnnn."

Evan: *throws her down on the bed and gets on top of her pinning her down*

Dahlia: *looks at him, she tries to move*

Evan: *puts his hand down her pajamas and slides his hand under her underwear*

Dahlia: *she squirms, getting flustered* "Evan, please.."

Evan: *he begins teasing her* "Stop, tell me what you want." "Enough games, seriously."

Dahlia: *she moans, not being able to control herself*

Evan: *he stops teasing her and gets up* "Tell me what you want." *he says in a serious tone*

Dahlia: *she leans up, embarrassed and flushed* "Fine, I want a date tonight."

Evan: *smirks, not thinking that was going to be her answer* "Just a date?"

Dahlia: *nods* "Yep, just a date. A fresh start for the both of us." "We can catch up and after that I want to stay in my own place tonight."

Evan: *gets antsy with her demands* "For what..?"

Dahlia: "Cause we're starting over and I'm not the type to stay with my date after the date.."

Evan: *annoyed with her demands* "Fine, no games."

Dahlia: *smiles at him* "None, games are over." "I actually want to start over with you."

Evan: *smiles at her* "Me too." "Alright, let's go eat breakfast."

Dahlia: *laughs* "Okay."

–Later on that day–

Dahlia: *turns to Evan* "What should I wear tonight for our date?"