Short Scene #8

–The Weekend–

Setting- (Living room/Kitchen)

Dahlia: *working on her computer*

Evan: *walks into the living room, handing her a menu*

Dahlia: "What's this?" "A menu?" *she says, confused*

Evan: "This is the menu for tonight."

Dahlia: *reads the menu* "Cranberry Ginger Martini, Parmigiano Reggiano cheese fondue with Shimeji mushrooms and Fresh Black Truffle..."

Dahlia: "What are we a restaurant?" "Isn't it just me, you, Ty, and Langdon tonight?"

Evan: *laughs* "Yes?" "Do you approve?"

Dahlia: "Uh-" *she says, hesitant* "I think it's a bit much for four people, but it looks really yummy."

Dahlia: *scratches her head* "Poor Chef.."

–Dinner–

Langdon: "Wow Ev, you went all out huh." *he says, drooling*

Ty: "Yeah, everything looks really good." "Give my kudos to the Chef, please."

Langdon: "Where's ia?" *he looks around confused*

Evan: "She's in the room, she should be coming out."

Ty: *fidgets his hands*

Dahlia: *walks into the kitchen* "Wow, this looks lovely. Chef really did his thing."

Langdon: "Hey to you too ia." *sarcastic*

Dahlia: *laughs* "Lang, sorry. The food had all of my attention there for a second."

Dahlia: *she sits beside Evan, planting a kiss on his cheek*

Evan: *smirks at her*

Dahlia: *looks at Ty, clearing her throat* "Ty, nice to see you as well."

Ty: *shocked by her response* "Thank you for having me." *he says, hesitant*

Dahlia: "It's all water under the bridge seriously, we are family.. so we should be acting like one."

Langdon: *surprised by their interaction* "Hell must've froze over."

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "Not quite, things are just changing around here."

Langdon: "Like I said, hell must've froze over.." *he says mockingly*

Evan: *clears his throat* "Alright, let's just eat and have a good time tonight."

Ty: *nods* "I second that.." *he says awkwardly*

Langdon: "Deal."

---------------------------------------------

Whew, it was hard to turn this into a short scene because I didn't know if I just wanted to make it into a whole new part, but I made it work...

I hope you bunch enjoyed reading this short scene!

The Jaded Hearts Club has been super busy and ended up taking on more than we could handle, so we cleared our plate a bit... and are continuing to focus solely on WattPad for now...

*Thanks much for the support so far, see you next week with a new upload*

-Sincerely,
the Jaded Hearts Club <3