Part 1

Setting (Evan's house)

Evan: *speaks to driver* "Park the car in the garage."

Evan: *looks to one of his other men beside him* "Take her in the house."

Dahlia: *opens the car door and gets out* *looks at Evan's house, noticing that he moved into the house they were talking about buying together* *she doesn't know how to feel about this*

Dahlia: *walks towards the house*

Langdon: *gets out of the car and walks behind her*

Evan: *stays in the car, watching her walk to the house*

Dahlia: *opens the door and goes inside* *she looks around the house in awe*

Dahlia: *she turns around to see the bodyguard behind her, realizing he looks familiar*

Dahlia: "Who are you and what's your name?"

Langdon: "Mr. Mancini-" *he says, knowing exactly who she is*

Dahlia: "Mancini..? As in Evan Mancini?"

Langdon: "Yes, Dahlia-"

Dahlia: "Langdon, Langdon Mancini.. one of Evan's little brothers." *she says in shock*

Langdon: "Yes, but not the one you fucked of course." *those words roll off his tongue with ease and spite*

Dahlia: "Excuse me?" *she says shocked by his words*

Dahlia: "I'm sorry what did you just say?"

Langdon: *smirking at her* "Oh, don't worry princess, oh wait am I not allowed to be the 3rd brother to call you that?" *he says spitefully, but playful*

Dahlia: *shocked is written all over her face* "What are you talking about?"

Langdon: "Oh come on ia, Ty told us after you ended things.."

Dahlia: "Don't call me that." *memories come flooding back between her and this family*

Dahlia: "What exactly did he say?" *knowing he must've lied or took the game too far*

Langdon: "Oh what, we aren't family anymore?" *he says mockingly*

Dahlia: *she rolls her eyes, annoyed with him already* "How old are you even?" "Sounds like you've grown up to be a real asshole." *she says spitefully*

Evan: *walks into the room* "He's 23, older than you & right underneath me" *the look of annoyance on his face*

Dahlia: *over this whole conversation and encounter* "Why am I here Evan."

Evan: *smirking* "What, he hurt your feelings." *he says in a mocking tone*

Dahlia: *scoffs under her breath* "It's not my feelings that are hurt.. but yours.. *she pauses*

Evan: *gives Langdon a look to leave the room*

Langdon: "It was nice seeing your face again ia." *he says smirking*

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "Wish I could say the same." *not entertaining his bullshit*

Langdon: *leaves the room*

Dahlia: *she turns to Evan, tired and fed up* "One more time, why am I here?"

Evan: *sees her becoming tired and fed up* "You know I'm not mad you slept with my younger brother, I mean how could I be when I slept with Corina."

Evan: *he says this knowing this will only anger her more, he is hoping for it*

Dahlia: *feels flustered and furious inside* "Go to Hell."

Evan: *seeing he made his mark, he continues on* "You slept with my brother, you have no siblings.. so your closest friend sufficed." *he shrugs*

Dahlia: *her heart is pierced from his remarks and actions* "Suck a dick, choke on it, and die."

Dahlia: *tries to walk towards the door, realizing this has been a mistake*

Evan: *knows she isn't going anywhere, feeling no remorse for what he said* "Be a good girl Dahlia, enough games."

Dahlia: *scoffs, perplexed by him* "What are you.. 5?" "I can't even say I'm shocked, you are a psycho." *knowing that is his trigger word, but no longer caring*

Evan: *furious inside now, he yells* "DON'T." "Shhhh.. for you, i'll be whatever."

Dahlia: *stares at him, thinking he is literally a psycho*

Evan: "You slept with my brother, are you that selfish that you can't see how that would hurt me?"

Dahlia: *knowing she didn't actually sleep with his brother, she keeps the narrative anyways*

Dahlia: "We weren't together & it wasn't right away.. he slept with me too you know."

Evan: *fuming with anger, he smirks* "Oh, he got his punishment."

Dahlia: *slightly concerned about what he did* "I don't know what you want from me, & I won't be punished for something that happened years ago."

Evan: "How many guys did you sleep with?" *knowing she hasn't slept with anyone, but his brother to his knowledge*

Dahlia: *knowing she hasn't slept with anyone, she lies* "3 guys."

Evan: *stares at her knowing she's lying*

Dahlia: "We were young, I was 12 when we dated." "We dated for 7 years and when we broke up, I was still young." "I am still young, you have lived."

Evan: *scoffs* "Why do you lie to me, huh?" "You haven't slept with a damn person Dahlia, I've been watching you ever since Ty said you slept together." *he says in annoyance*

Evan: "Do you think I'm stupid?"

Dahlia: *shocked he knows the truth, but concerned he has been watching her for that long*

Dahlia: "Well- Well, you have no room to talk." How many girls huh, not that I care, but-" *knowing she cared a hell of a lot*

Evan: *laughs under his breath, knowing he hasn't slept with anyone except her best friend*

Evan: "Your clothes are in my room, it's late, you need to go to sleep." "You're sleeping in my room, I have something to go handle."

Dahlia: *scoffs under her breath, furious with his answer* "What?" "No answer.." *she says tiredly over this argument*

Dahlia: "I'm not staying in your room or here." *she says reluctantly*

Evan: *gets angry because she is stubborn* "Get away from the door. Go to the room. I have shit to do." *he says aggressively and annoyed*

Evan: "I'll see you later." *he sighs over their argument*

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "Pushed to the side I see, don't bother, I won't be up."

Evan: *smirks* "Lucchi, show her to the room & see to her needs."

Lucchi: "Yes sir, this way Ms. Inez."

Dahlia: *nods and grins tiredly* "How polite, Mr. Lucchi." *she says, heading to Evan's room*

------------------------------------------------------------

*First things first, there are more characters to be introduced..*
*Evan has two younger brothers, Langdon (23) and Ty Mancini (21)*
*One of Dahlia's closest best friends.. or so she thought is Corina (22)*
*Lucchi is one of Evan's closest bodyguards/security/drivers*

*Please check my comments on the side of the story at certain points, because sometimes I give a little inside to how the characters are feeling in certain moments!*

I HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED THE FIRST OFFICIAL PART TO MY STORY! LET ME KNOW IF YOU GUYS LIKE THIS KIND OF WRITING STYLE? IF YOU DO NOT LIKE IT, I WROTE THE WHOLE STORY LIKE THIS SO.. CHAOS.

-Sincerely,
the Jaded Hearts Club <3