Interjection

Dear EverLasting readers, thanks much for the support throughout my first ongoing story so far!

As you lot know, this book contains and is rated MATURE... Part 7 contains very MATURE content and may not be suitable for some to read. I want to make you readers aware of any triggers there might be and #TW this specific part of the story. Part 7 may depict CONSENSUAL sexual violence, mental disorders, etc. I am in no way glorifying this kind of behavior, this is merely a fictional story. So, I ask that all of my readers.. read it like a story and only a story. I have been hesitant to release Part 7, because I did not know how readers may react... However, I am moving forward with the upload and I hope you all enjoy reading it!

Now, I want to formally give you reader's insight on what Evan's mental state looks like...

Evan has BPD, Split personality disorder (DID), manic, he is a sociopath & psychopath, etc...

*In Part 7, you will read about him "switching"... Therefore, I shed some insight for readers to hopefully now not be confused with that specific scene when it is read*

I HOPE THIS INTERJECTION DOES NOT CONFUSE ANYONE, I JUST WANTED TO GIVE A TRIGGER WARNING AND LET YOU LOT KNOW A LITTLE BIT ABOUT EVAN'S MENTAL STRUGGLES. THANKS MUCH FOR THE SUPPORT AND FOR READING... I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOY PART 7!

-Sincerely,
the Jaded Hearts Club <3