Part 12

-A few days later-

Dahlia: *pulls into the driveway and parks*

Lucchi: *comes over and helps her with the groceries*

Dahlia: *smiles* "Luigi, my favorite person ever!"

Lucchi: *eyes her*

Dahlia: *clears her throat* "Ahem, sorry Luch.. I just like that nickname for you."

Lucchi: *ignores her*

Dahlia: *sighs* "Lucchiiiii, you are so serious about your job. You barely ever speak."

Lucchi: *heads inside with the groceries*

Dahlia: *follows him* "I could have grabbed some of that, you know."

Lucchi: *ignores her, opening the front door*

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "Fine, be that way."

Evan: *watches her walk in the house* "Be what way?"

Dahlia: *blushes* "N-nothing, be that nothing."

Evan: *glares at Lucchi*

Lucchi: *sets the groceries down*

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "I was just trying to make conversation and he wasn't responding back to me, that's all. I don't want him to get in any trouble."

Evan: *smirks* "Good, that's his job."

Dahlia: "Yeah, yeah." *sarcastic*

Evan: *he pulls her into him, embracing her*

Dahlia: *she hugs him back, looking up at him with a smile*

Evan: *he kisses her softly* "Were you safe?"

Dahlia: "Yes, I always am."

Evan: "Good girl." "Lucchi, have Chef put these groceries away please."

Lucchi: *nods* "Yes sir."

Evan: *turns to Dahlia* "I haven't had the chance to tell you yet, because I've been so busy.. but Ty is coming over for dinner this weekend."

Dahlia: *her eyes widen, her blood starts boiling* "When did you decide this?" *she snaps*

Evan: *grabs her by the throat, pushing her up against the wall* "Excuse me, is that how you speak to me?"

Dahlia: "N-no sir." *she whispers out*

Evan: *he lets go of her throat* "He came by the office the other day, we talked..." "I've got him under control, but I told him it's not up to me how it plays out with you."

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes, wanting to be mad with Evan* "So, we're just going to forget everything he did?"

Evan: "No, my love. He apologized and I think he is starting to come to his senses."

Dahlia: *scoffs and crosses her arms* "Whatever."

Evan: *smirks at her* "So feisty. Don't worry, he's not off the hook and I didn't let him off easy."

Evan: "If he steps out of line one more time, he's dead."

Dahlia: *fear crosses her face for a moment* "Well, he's got a lot of making up to do."

Evan: *eyes her* "So do you, don't think I've forgotten about your punishment."

Dahlia: *her cheeks redden* "I–"

Evan: *smirks at her* "You what?" *he says picking her up, walking her to the room*

Evan: *he throws her on the bed, a glint in his eyes*