Preview

Opening Scene- Setting (rich; high class social club)

Dahlia: *sitting at the bar; getting another drink*

Random Guy: *approaches Dahlia with a flirty presence*

Evan: *enters club with his men, looking around he spots Dahlia at the bar*

Evan: *sees the random guy trying to flirt with Dahlia, Evan walks towards her*

Dahlia: *spots a familiar face in the crowd, heading toward her quickly*

Evan: *grabs Dahlia's arm & walks toward the exit abruptly* *his men follow close behind them*

Dahlia: "I'm only gonna say this once, let go of my arm."

Evan: *stops walking & turns to Dahlia* "Sorry, I couldn't hear what you said, could you say it again"

Dahlia: *smirks, knowing deep inside it was a matter of time before he found her* "Let. Me. Go..."

Dahlia: "Why are you here & how did you know I was here?" "Actually, don't answer that. I know why you're here and how you found me, so why are you here?"

Dahlia: *In her mind she knew it was his social club; he owned it* *She knew he had been watching her for awhile now, allowing her to do what she pleases*

Evan: *stiff faced, sensing she has changed* *angry with himself for allowing her to do what she pleases for so long.. or at all.*

Evan: "What... you didn't miss me?" *he says, playing along with her little game*

Dahlia: "It's been how many years since we moved on?" "And trust me, I've moved on multiple times" *she says with a devilish grin, knowing deep down she hasn't moved on.. but knowing that would anger him*

Evan: *grips her arm tighter in fury* "Get in the car so we can finish this lovely conversation, hmm."

Dahlia: "No Evan, we aren't together anymore." "Let my fucking arm go." *she says in annoyance now*

Evan: "If I let go, will you get in the car sweetheart?" *he says knowing she doesn't have a choice*

Dahlia: "Go fuck yourself "sweetheart." *she says mockingly, becoming more agitated now*

Evan: *lets her arm go & nods to his men to get her*

Dahlia: *released by his grip, she turns around to walk away, but is stopped by his men who stand in front of her, blocking the way*

Dahlia: *turns around to see Evan smirking* "Don't touch me, I can walk by myself."

Evan: *smirking, he tries to say something to her* "Stop acting like-"

Dahlia: *puts her middle finger in his face, ignoring him she walks past him and gets in his car*

Dahlia: *she gets in the front seat and locks her door* *annoyed with him, but turned on deep down; she missed this, she missed him... Real. Bad.*

Evan: *tries to open her door and realizes it's locked*

Evan: *gets into the car, and chooses the seat directly behind her*

Evan: *he starts touching her hair, getting turned on just from her scent* *he missed her and regrets letting her get away from him*

Dahlia: "Can you keep your hands to yourself?" *knowing she didn't want him to stop touching her hair, in fact she wishes he was touching her elsewhere*

Evan: *smirks, and laughs under his breath* "No."

Dahlia: *starts getting riled up, feeding her need for attention from him in the only way she knows how*

Dahlia: "You already lost the game, so why are you doing this now?" "Because with you it's always something."

Evan: *plays the chase game* "I wasn't aware the game ended?"

Dahlia: *rolls her eyes* "Right. When we broke up the game was over Evan." "It's been over for a long time now."

Evan: *becomes furious at her words* *grabs her neck from around the seat and raises his voice*

Evan: "You broke up, you left me because you couldn't handle it." "It wasn't a "we" thing." *he says feeling the hurt of her leaving him, knowing what he said isn't completely true*

Evan: *continuing his rampage, wanting to hurt her with his words even more* *he leans close to her ear* "You are a piece of shit for leaving me & I hate you because of that." *lets her neck go*

Dahlia: *silently catching her breath she rubs her neck, relieved from the pressure* *his words infuriate her, because she knows what he is saying isn't the truth*

Dahlia: *she contemplates saying something back, but is turned on by his actions*

Dahlia: *she decides to fight back & starts slow clapping* "How original, is that what you tell yourself so you can sleep better at night?" "Was that supposed to make me want to get back with you, huh?"

Dahlia: "How can you even sit here and be okay with saying this shit hones-"

Evan: *he cuts her off* "Stop talking." *upset with himself and her*

Dahlia: *fed up with his games* "Fuck you, where are we going?"

Evan: *rolls his eyes* "To my house, you'll be staying there tonight, I don't have time to keep entertaining you."

Dahlia: *his words sting her, so she remains quiet the rest of the ride*

------------------------------------------------------------

*As you can see Dahlia and Evan are love interests and they have quite the history. You will learn more about them and their relationship throughout this story, but for now you just get this*

*As for "the game" they are referring to, it's not too important to the storyline. They're both toxic and enjoyed hurting each other in the past or something like that.. idk? Let's all pretend it's irrelevant, because I added it for... chaos.*