Interjection

*Pause, I am inserting a backstory about Evan and Dahlia before uploading Part 2*

#TW Violence/Self-Harm

As you all know in Part 1, I talked about Evan and Dahlia meeting in a psych ward.. Evan was admitted to the psych ward a few times throughout his life. He was first admitted to the ward when he was just 10 years old, and then again when he was 12 and he stayed there for 3 consecutive years. When he turned 15, that's when Dahlia was admitted to the ward at just 12 years old. They began secretly dating in the ward and wanted to be together in the outside world, so they both vowed to be on their best behaviors for each other. They both ended up getting out of the ward around the same time, but Dahlia went back a year later and spent a few more months there. However, Evan stayed out of trouble, enveloping in family business and supporting Dahlia. They have had a toxic relationship from the very beginning, they both stayed out of trouble until around the time they broke up. When Evan was 22 and Dahlia was 19, Evan went off the rails because of a dispute between him and Dahlia, causing him to end up back in the psych ward for a year. Despite their argument, Dahlia attempted to harm herself causing her to be sent back to the ward. She thought she would see Evan there and everything would be better, but to no avail he was nowhere to be found. This helped her grow and learn some things for the better, but have either of them really grown?

*I hope me adding this interjection doesn't confuse anyone, but gives you all a better understanding of what their relationship is built off of*

PSA- If you or anyone you know is struggling with self-harm or suicidal thoughts, please know it is okay to share your feelings with someone you trust. Know that you are not alone. I've had my fair share of my own struggles, these feelings are temporary. I just wanted to point this out, as I know this can be a sensitive topic. However, I will not be brushing on this statement again.. so that readers can enjoy the story. If you need someone to talk to, feel free to message me.

OKAY, BACK TO OUR REGULAR SCHEDULED PROGRAM.. PART 2, COMING SOON...

-Sincerely,
           the Jaded Hearts Club <3