Short Scene #7

-ThrowBack Scene-
-October 15th-

Setting- (Evan's Room)

Clock: 9:30 PM

*Evan and Dahlia are laying down in bed together watching a scary movie*

Evan: *kisses her forehead* "I have a surprise outing planned for us."

Dahlia: *looks up at him* "When?"

Evan: *smirks at her* "Right now."

Dahlia: *shocked* "R-Right now???"

Evan: *laughs at her* "Yes. I know I wasn't able to take you a few weeks ago because things got crazy between us."

Dahlia: *smiles softly at him* "It's okay, baby. Things happen. I'm excited!"

Evan: *smiles at her happily* "Okay, well I bought you a new set of pajamas to wear."

Dahlia: "Really?" "Where are they?" *she says, giddy*

Evan: "They're on the dresser over there." *he points*

Dahlia: *she kisses him on the cheek and goes over to the dresser* "Thank youuuu."

Evan: *smiles at her, watching her closely*

Dahlia: *picks up her pajamas and notices a second pair* "There's two pairs of pajamas?"

Dahlia: *confusion* "Is someone else joining us?"

Evan: *he laughs at her* "No baby, those are for me."

Dahlia: *her face lights up* "Really?!" "I thought you wouldn't wear pajamas in public, especially festive ones."

Evan: "Well, I'm making an exception for you.. plus October is our favorite month out of the year."

Dahlia: *she runs over to him with their pajamas in hand* "You're the sweetest, this is kind of you to do for us."

Dahlia: *she jumps onto him and kisses him softly* "Okay, let's get ready."

Evan: *he grabs her waist, pulling her back in for a long; tender kiss*

Dahlia: *smiles at him sweetly*

–In the Car–

Clock: 9:59 PM

Dahlia: *looks at Evan* "So, where are we going this late?"

Evan: *he smirks, keeping his eyes on the road* "First, we are going to make an ice cream stop."

Dahlia: *looks excited* "Ice cream, that sounds fun." "Then what?"

Evan: *chuckles* "If I told you everything it wouldn't be a surprise."

Dahlia: *crosses her arms and huffs* "Fine."

–Ice Cream Shop–

Evan: "We'll get two waffle cone bowls with one scoop of cookies and cream and one scoop of cookie dough each."

Dahlia: *happy* "Can I have whip cream and rainbow sprinkles on mine?" *she asks Evan*

Evan: *he laughs at her* "And can you add whip cream and rainbow sprinkles to both, please."

Dahlia: *gives Evan a hug, not letting go* "Thank you, baby."

Evan: "You're welcome sweetheart."

–Back in the car–

Dahlia: "Mhm, this is so good."

Evan: *smiles at her, happy that she is happy*

Dahlia: "Okay, where to next?" *she says, curious*

Evan: "So impatient." "We're going to Halloween Town tonight."

Dahlia: *confusion* "What's that?"

Evan: "The Halloween store is having a party and we are gonna stop by, so we can get decorations for the house and so we can enjoy October festivities together."

Dahlia: *her eyes light up* "W-What, I never even heard about this. These kinds of things aren't your type of party or scene either?"

Evan: "I know, but I'm doing it for you. I know you will have a good time and as long as you are there, I'll have a good time."

Dahlia: *she smiles at him* "You are so sweet, daddy." "Thank you, I'm so ready for this!"

–Halloween Town–

(Music Playing) "Monster Mash"

Dahlia: "This place is so freaking cool!" "He did the mash–" *she sings, full of laughter*

Evan: *watches her looking like a kid in a candy shop* "You are too cute."

Dahlia: "This is awesome." *she says grabbing Evan's hand and going down an aisle*

Evan: *he just watches how happy she is, taking this moment in*

Dahlia: "OOOO, a candy booth." *she drags him along*

----------------------------------------------------------

Thanks much for reading this short scene, I hope you bunch enjoyed it!

Please be patient with the Jaded Hearts Club as this is the last scene that has been written for "EverLasting" thus far... Weekly uploads will still be made, but there may or may not be as many parts being uploaded at a time. Much appreciated for the support!

*Stay tuned for more weekly uploads coming soon*

-Sincerely,
the Jaded Hearts Club <3