Part 6

Setting- (Grocery Store)

Dahlia: *spots the candy aisle* "Oooo, the candy aisle" *she says giddy*

Evan: *laughs at her and follows her down the aisle*

Evan: "What exactly do you need from the store?"

Dahlia: "Just some candy, Halloween is coming up soon, so I wanted to go ahead and get some candy."

Evan: "Baby, October just started.."

Dahlia: "I know it did."

Evan: "Well, I guess it is our favorite month out of the year." "Is this all we came for?"

Dahlia: *sighs* "Yeah, technically.. I want to get decorations but.."

Evan: "But, what?" *he asks concerned* *watching her pick out a few bags of candy*

Dahlia: *shrugs* "I don't know, this will do.. are you ready to check out?"

Evan: *he looks at her trying to read what she is thinking* "I guess.. we'll take this conversation to the car then."

Dahlia: "We will?" *she asks as they walk toward the checkout line*

Cashier: "I can help whoever is next."

Dahlia: *walks up and puts the candy on the conveyor*

Evan: *stands close to her, noticing the cashier eyeing her*

Cashier: *finishes scanning all the candy* "Is this all?"

Dahlia: "Yes."

Cashier: *hands Dahlia the bags* "Here you are, it's on me." *he says with a smirk on his face*

Evan: *smirking, but staring daggers at the cashier.. waiting to say something*

Dahlia: *confusion crosses her face* "What, I haven't paid yet?"

Cashier: *smiles coyly* "It's–"

Evan: *smirks, but anger is boiling inside* "It's how much, like 10 bucks?" "Here, keep the change."

Evan: "Let's go." *he says to Dahlia, seriousness in his tone*

Dahlia: "Yeah, okay." *grabs bags and starts to head out*

Evan: *stays behind* "Looks like i'll be seeing you after work, huh?"

Cashier: *gives Evan a frightened look*

Dahlia: *sighs* "Come on baby, it's not worth it."

Evan: *smirks and follows her out*

Dahlia: *walks up to the car* "Are you okay honey?" *puts the bags in the car*

Evan: *laughs under his breath* "Yeah. I have you, but you know who won't be okay.. that boy in there." *he laughs*

Dahlia: "Evan." *she says with a sigh*

Evan: "What a flirt, right in front of me too.." *he says, getting into the car*

Dahlia: *gets into the car* "He's definitely not worth it, whatsoever."

Evan: *shrugs* "I just don't know why a guy like that thought he had a chance with my girl?"

Dahlia: "Well, he got none of my attention." *she says, leaving the parking lot*

Evan: *smirks* "I know."

–Later On–

Setting- (Evan's House)

Dahlia: "Where is everybody today?"

Evan: *shrugs* "Working or home, just us today."

Dahlia: *walks to the living room and sits on the couch* "Let's watch a movie, something scary for October!"