Chapter 13

"You, do you want to make me fat before eating?"

Yang Zhao: ...

Yang Zhao stared blankly at the young man in front of him, and the word "yes" rolled around on the tip of his tongue. , and didn't spit it out.

He knew that the little guy had misunderstood him...

He did want to "eat", but this eating was not what Wen Yu imagined.

Thinking about how kind he had been to him in the past two days, it was suddenly funny and heartbreaking.

Seeing the man covering his face in silence and looking angry, Wen Yu gradually tasted something. It seemed that he was overthinking?

If a man really wants to eat human flesh, he can just buy a fat one. Why bother raising a thin one and then eat it?

Suddenly, he had an epiphany. Wen Yu covered his face in shame, and his ears turned red. He looked like a fool just now.

No! Fools may be smarter than themselves...

The room was quiet for a while. Wen Yu was not used to such an atmosphere, which made him restless.

He sniffed and stood up, thinking that he should apologize and express himself.

"I'm going to cook tonight."

Both of them had been traveling all day. Yang Zhao had to drive, but he only took a car along the way. He even slept for a while on the way back.

No matter how you look at it, he should be the one cooking.

As soon as he took a step out, the man stood up and said, "No, just take good care of yourself. I'll cook. You have to take a good rest."

So after finishing the meal, Wen Yu dared to stir without saying anything. While eating the porridge in the bowl, poke out the walnut kernels from time to time.

Don't think that he doesn't know what to eat from walnuts. Isn't that just a mockery of his lack of brains?

"Eat quickly, the food will be cold in a while." The man reminded with a smile.

Wen Yu raised his hand and rubbed his ears. The tips of his ears felt an inexplicable itchiness. He blushed and didn't dare to look at Yang Zhao anymore. He started to eat with his head down.

At dawn, Aunt Zhang and Uncle Zhang also rushed over, holding four jars of pickles to see them off.

"You take these with you to eat in the mountains. Auntie still has some at home. I will give you some next time you go down the mountain."

Yang Zhao took it generously and put it on the cart, then took out two from his sleeve. Two thumb-thick bamboo tubes were given to Aunt Zhang and Uncle Zhang respectively.

"If the government comes to arrest someone, just open the lid and someone will come to help."

The old couple held the signal bombs and looked at Yang Zhao blankly, but Aunt Zhang quickly thought of the rumors circulating in the village. , Yang Zhao had been a bandit...

If the officers and soldiers really came to capture the strong men, they would really be forced to go to Liangshan.

"Okay, don't worry at home. Just take care of yourself and brother Yu."

"Okay." He

couldn't catch the donkey cart up the mountain, so Yang Zhao moved everything to the cart and finally carried Wen Yu there. On one side of the cart, let him sit on the cart with his legs hanging down.

Putting the rope around his neck, Yang Zhao pushed the cart and left Huailiu Village with a push of his arms.

After walking for a while, Wen Yu, who was sitting next to the cart, realized that this road was not the flatter one that people in the village often walked. This road was steep and no one walked on it, and there were a lot of branches and dead grass around it.

It would be okay if he fell down by himself, but now that Yang Zhao was pushing the cart, and he was sitting on the cart in addition to the goods, Wen Yu immediately felt that the cart was a little hot on his butt.

"Brother Yang, I'll come down and walk by myself."

He really didn't feel that he was so weak that he would fall down in the wind.

As he said this, he wanted to jump out of the car and walk away, but as soon as he moved, Yang Zhao held his shoulders.

"Don't move. I can't push you down on this road. It's cold in the mountains and the snow has not yet melted in some places."

Shuang'er is more difficult to give birth to than a woman. If you take good care of yourself, you may be able to have two children in this life. , it is difficult to get pregnant if you don't raise it carefully.

If a pregnancy mole like Wen Yu's is light and colorless, it can be said that he can have children in this life, which also proves that his body is very weak and needs to be taken good care of.

Neither women nor children should catch cold. If they step on the snow in such cold weather, wouldn't they get sick again?

Wen Yu frowned and sat in the car. As he walked deeper into the mountains, the mountain road became steeper. Twice, the goods in the car almost fell off, but Wen Yu quickly held them down with quick eyes and hands.

As the twelfth lunar month approaches, the man is pushing a cart all the way into the mountains, but there are beads of sweat on his forehead. Waves of heat are emitting from his body. You can see the heat rising from his body against the dark green pines and cypresses.

Now Wen Yu really couldn't sit still. Besides, there was no snow here as Yang Zhao was talking about. He jumped down without saying hello, "Hey--" and when Yang Zhao was still shocked, he pushed the cart with him shoulder to shoulder. .

"There's no snow here, and it's too cold to sit here. I'll move around to warm myself up, and then I'll sit down again when I'm tired."

Yang Zhao blocked everything he wanted to say, looking a little shorter than himself. On the top of his head, Yang Zhao smiled silently.

Wen Yu's stubborn hair almost poked his nose.

He blew gently and blew his stupid hair to the side, "Okay, after passing this hill, you can go back to the car and cover yourself with a quilt. There is a wind outlet over there. It is cool in summer, but it feels like it in winter. Knife."

Hearing this, Wen Yu hesitated and nodded. He was not a pushy person. They were the only ones entering the mountain at the moment. He still wanted to take good care of Yang Zhao and had an order in hand, so naturally he couldn't. Illness holds you back.

Sure enough, as soon as he reached the top of the hill, a strong wind made Wen Yu stagger. Before he could stand still, Yang Zhao carried him to the car, and two quilts wrapped him tightly.

"Okay, it's all downhill. It's a lot easier to walk. We'll be there when we get to the col."

Wen Yu poked his head out of the quilt and looked. Although it was winter, the pine trees in the mountains were still lush. He looked towards I took a look inside the mountain col and saw nothing but dense tree crowns.

Do they want to live in the woods on that mountain col?

Wen Yu felt a little worried. With the sky covering the sky, would it really be cold at night?

Forget it, it's useless to think too much. Let's find a stone nest to shelter from the wind and build a nest first.

Along the way, Wen Yu was thinking about how to build a shelter. He even wanted to imitate a mouse and dig a hole in the mountain.

Wen Yu, who has never pushed a cart in the mountains, doesn't know that the way to push a cart down the mountain is not much easier than the way up the mountain. Instead, it depends more on the strength of the arms and legs of the person pushing the cart.

If one is not careful, people and vehicles may roll over into the mountain col.

But it didn't matter to Yang Zhao. He controlled both the strength and speed just right, and Wen Yu was not bumped.

As soon as he arrived at the mountain col, Wen Yu, who was surrounded by quilts, felt the soft temperature around him. He tentatively stretched out his hand. Sure enough, the wind here was very gentle and the temperature was much warmer than outside the mountain.

The sun shone on his face, warm and bright, and accompanied by the chirping of winter birds, he lightly curled his lips and closed his eyes to enjoy the tranquility. Thinking about the past ten years, this kind of time was too luxurious.

Suddenly stopped in the middle of the night, Wen Yu couldn't help but sway due to inertia, but luckily Yang Zhao caught him in time.

"We're here."

Opening his eyes, Wen Yu looked at the scene in front of him and opened his mouth in shock.

"We'll live here?"