Chapter 82

Naturally, the fewer people who knew about this kind of thing, the better. Worried that the servants in the mansion would hear about it, Wen Yu took people to his inner room and asked Zhao Dong to arrange for people to guard outside.

"Who are you talking to about this kind of thing...don't you know?"

He took Wen Yu's wet handkerchief and wiped his face, "I'm not moving here. I'm moving into the house that His Majesty rewarded me with. Gao Changjun started making trouble. If you want to come to the greenhouse, I won't send you a message at that time. Your guy won't let you come, so I only invited the husband and the young lady who we were familiar with to come with him. "

" Let's get to the point!" Wen Yu looked at it . His stomach urged impatiently.

"The key point is that I drank too much that day, and everyone drank a lot. After sending some people away, I felt a little dizzy. Gao Changjun and Qian Ming were still drinking, and they didn't know what they were talking about. Later, the three of us drank together, When I woke up... the three of us were in the room, I was on the bed, one of them was lying on the table wearing only his underwear, and the other was lying on the ground with an injury on his face and his clothes were messy..."

After listening, Wen Yu held his forehead. Then another question came to mind, "Who is Qian Ming?"

This person had never appeared in Du Huailan's life before, so why did he suddenly get involved here.

"Yes, he is Mr. Qian's brother-in-law. He was also a member of the Yanzhao Army before. He had made two military exploits before and had the merit of serving the dragon. So he made a general of the Jinwu Guard. No one had played with me before, so I went We met while watching military training outside the city. "

Mr. Qian Wen Yu knew that he was a straightforward and upright person, but he didn't know much about his brother-in-law. If Du Huailan hadn't mentioned it today, he wouldn't have known that Mr. Qian's brother-in-law was called Qian Ming.

"Then what are you going to do now? Didn't you feel anything was wrong when you woke up? Neither of them said anything?"

Wen Yu always felt that this incident was too ridiculous. It would be fine to say that Du Huailan was too drunk and did not know about it. , two people can't forget it, right? If they really drank to the point of forgetting things, they probably wouldn't be able to do that kind of thing.

"I woke up first that day, and I realized that something might have gone wrong, but I didn't dare to say anything, so I just pretended that nothing happened, got dressed and ran away. After that, I hid in the house these days, no matter who came to find me. , I haven't seen him, until today...

Wen Yu, I, I don't want to go back. The doctor who diagnosed my pulse today was the doctor sent to me by my brother. They will definitely tell my brother, can I borrow it at your house? I need to think about it for a few days."

"Huh! No!"

The door curtain shook, and the tall man came in. Du Huailan's eyes flashed with panic, and then he glared at Yang Zhao in anger.

"You are a grown man, why are you hiding outside the door and eavesdropping on Shuang'er's conversation!"

Yang Zhao had a look of disdain and gloating on his face, "Are you afraid now? How many times did His Majesty say that you, Xiao Shuang'er's family The young man of our family hangs out with men, and you don't listen. Now that there's a problem, you're here to disturb my husband's rest."

"Second brother!" Wen Yu glared at him displeased. How long have you been talking here? .

Yang Zhao dragged a chair and sat next to Wen Yu. Looking at the little prince whose eyes were swollen from crying, he frowned in disgust.

"Hurry up and pack up and follow me into the palace. Your brother not only knows that Gao Changjun was in the imperial study just now. When I left the palace, Gao Changjun and Qian Ming were kneeling outside the imperial study and had already asked the eunuch chief to go to your house to look for him. You, but I thought you would come to see Yu'er, so I rushed back to have a look, and

sure enough, it was true." Knowing that both His Majesty and Gao Changjun Qian Ming knew about it, Du Huailan's face turned paler to the naked eye, and he grabbed Wen Yu's hand.

"What should I do Wen Yu? My brother will beat me to death. What should I do? I don't want to enter the palace, please save me!"

Seeing him grabbing his husband's hand, Yang Zhao frowned and slapped Wen Yu away. Both hands are held in his big palms.

"Let's go, you can't die. Whether it's Gao Changjun or Qian Ming, they are both real men and heroes. I feel it's a pity to be matched with you. Now that we have children, let's think carefully about what kind of status we should give them. Whoever gets bigger will do it." Xiao, you have to give me the right words."

Du Huailan covered his face and burst into tears. Wen Yu frowned and was thinking about how to identify the child in his belly, and suddenly turned his head to look at his man.

"What did you say, what size?" Wen Yu suspected that he heard wrongly.

Yang Zhao sneered, "He is also a county king after all. It doesn't matter if he has a main concubine and a side concubine. The worst he can do is get a few scoldings from His Majesty. As long as the child is his, it doesn't matter whose father the child is. Wait. Whoever the child looks like will be his child."

Wen Yu opened his mouth after hearing this, with disbelief in his eyes. Du Huailan, who was sobbing on the side, also stopped crying, perhaps too quickly. I was so stunned that I started to hiccup.

"Hiccup, you say...Hiccup, I can...Hiccup, want both?!...Hiccup!"

Yang Zhao looked at Du Huailan with a bit of teasing in his eyes after hearing this, "You have to sleep with everyone, you can't help but Give them status. They both admitted it in the Imperial Study Room just now. You slept with them all. Tsk, you were impartial and the bowl of water was held flat."

No matter how thick-skinned Du Huailan was, a man said this to his face. I couldn't bear it, my face turned red to my neck, and my ears looked like they were bleeding.

Wen Yu, who was sitting aside and was surprised, gave him a thumbs up, "As expected of your Majesty's biological brother."

Yang Zhao was happy now, "No, no, no, your Majesty is not as good as the county king in this regard. After all, your majesty is still single since he ascended the throne. , There is not even a palace attendant in the harem, so the prince directly enjoys the blessing of everyone."

There are still people waiting in the palace, Du Huailan calmed down, Wen Yu asked someone to bring in warm water for him to wash up, and Yang Zhao tidied himself up . A carriage was arranged to take the people into the palace.

Seeing the carriage swaying forward, Yang Zhao's face was not very happy, "Tsk, I suddenly want to see the situation in the palace."

Wen Yu glanced at him, but it had to be said that he was also a little curious.

"Let's go and join in the fun."

After saying this, he asked someone to bring out the horse, then he got on the horse with Wen Yu in his arms and chased the carriage in front of him.

In the imperial study room, Yang Zhao swaggered ahead. Du Huailan held Wen Yu's arm and secretly glanced at his brother who was sitting on top.

The palace people immediately retreated and closed the door to the imperial study. Du Huaizhang glanced at Yang Zhao and sneered angrily.

"What are you doing back here?! There's something I ask you to do on weekdays, but you push back and have no time. Why are you so free today?"

"The prince is at the minister's house. I am worried about the safety of His Highness. In addition, His Highness is too frightened and is pestering me. If your husband doesn't let go, I will naturally have to take care of you two. Your Majesty will have another brother-in-law."

"Get out!" Du Huaizhang picked up the memorial and threw it at Yang Zhao.

Yang Zhao smiled despite being beaten. Du Huaizhang was too lazy to pay attention to him and turned to look at his younger brother.

"Lan'er, what else do you have to say? What is their relationship with you?"

Du Huailan looked at Gao Changjun and then at Qian Ming. Just three months ago, they were brothers. Later, because of Gao Changjun's investigation into Wen Yu and Yang Zhao, he had a quarrel with him. He had originally planned not to invite him to a banquet. I came, but I didn't want this person to come to the door with gifts on his own.

Thinking that nothing serious happened to Fubao, and nothing happened to Yang Zhao, Wen Yu and his wife, he reluctantly let people in. However, in just one night...how could the relationship become so complicated?

The two of them turned to look at Du Huailan, with some expectation in their eyes. Du Huailan got goosebumps when he looked at him like this. If they said that these two people didn't have any impure thoughts about him, he wouldn't believe it himself. .

"Brother, I'm drunk. I really can't remember."

Du Huaizhang closed his eyes angrily, and his hands on his knees were clenched into fists. If it had been before, he would have been able to hit his brother, but now his brother If you are pregnant, you cannot fight.

He turned to look at the two people kneeling aside, "What proof do you have that the father of the child is you?"

Gao Changjun lowered his head and hesitated, "There is a red copper coin-shaped birthmark under your highness's left shoulder bone."

Du Huailan's cheeks were red, Looking at the eldest brother of the Gao family, who he had grown up with almost as a childhood sweetheart, his heart beat surprisingly fast, but for some reason there was still a secret grievance in his heart.

Is it because of what this man did to himself? Du Huailan shook his head in his heart. Even if it was proved that the child was Gao Changjun, he didn't seem to reject it. He even... felt a little bit lucky and happy.

Then why is he still aggrieved?

Qian Ming on the side heard the words, raised his head and glanced at Du Huailan, and looked away with complicated eyes. After a moment, he pulled off his belt, and the clothes slipped off instantly. When Yang Zhao moved, he stepped forward and covered him. My husband's eyes.

Then a white crescent scar appeared on Qian Ming's back.

"This is the mark that His Highness left on my shoulder when his love was strong that day."

"Oh! You have such good teeth."

Yang Zhao used his free hand to give Du Huailan a thumbs up, and Du Huailan's cheeks turned red. As if he had been scalded by boiling water, he couldn't stand the condemning gaze from his brother, so he tilted his head and hid behind Wen Yu.

Then Gao Changjun and Qian Ming were heard shouting: "Your Majesty, please make a clear decision. I have lost my innocence. I hope your Highness will give me a status."

Yang Zhao looked at Qian Ming who was still shirtless, raised his foot and kicked it. , "You put it on first, and you won't be afraid of staining His Majesty's eyes."

Du Huaizhang looked at the two people kneeling in front of him, and was so angry that he no longer wanted to speak, and looked at his cowardly younger brother who had caused trouble.

"Lan'er, tell me what to do."

Although he is His Majesty, he really doesn't know how to deal with this matter about his younger brother.

Seeing that they could all produce evidence, Du Huailan didn't know whether it was because some of their memories had returned, or because what they said was too true, he also began to make assumptions, vaguely seeming to remember Gao Changjun carrying him back to the room, otherwise it wouldn't be possible. I remember, later on, he seemed to be lying on Qian Ming again. The other party resisted and refused to cooperate, so he moved on his own.

"Yes, either, or both?"

The more he spoke, the more guilty he became. In the end, his voice became softer, and he glanced away, not daring to look at his brother again.

Du Huaizhang felt that his younger brother was going to make him crazy today, so he picked up the pen, ink, paper and inkstone on the table and threw it towards his younger brother.

The two people who were kneeling on the ground suddenly stood up and stood side by side in front of Du Huailan, blocking all the pens, inks, papers and inkstones.

Even if the uncle is the emperor, he cannot bully his husband in front of them.

Seeing the excitement, Yang Zhao took his husband and smiled and said to Du Huaizhang: "Your Majesty, don't be angry. This is a good idea. You can't wait for the child to be born and choose whom to have sex with based on who he looks like." Princess."

Seeing his two loyal ministers working against him and protecting his stinking younger brother, Du Huaizhang was furious, and he was even more angry when he saw Yang Zhao.

"Get out! Get out of here!"

"Hey, get out of here!"