Chapter 81

Zhao Liang and Zhao Dong were still a little younger. Yang Zhao hired a tutor for them, who taught them a morning class every day. Everyone was busy in the afternoon. Zhao Liang was assigned to be on duty in the Forbidden Army, and he stayed mostly at night in order to attend classes.

When Liang Dong was young, he studied in the mansion. Not only did he read and write, Yang Zhao would also give him military books and give him battle formations.

I was so busy that day that I came back in the evening. As soon as I walked in, I saw that my husband's face was a little pale, and his temples were wet, as if he had just taken a shower.

"Yu'er, what's wrong with you?" He held Wen Yu's face and looked at it carefully with worry in his eyes.

Wen Yu shook his head and pushed his hand away, "It's okay, it's just that the weather is a little hot, and the medicine I just drank is hot and bitter, and now I feel uncomfortable in my mouth and stomach."

Seeing his look, Yang Zhao felt very distressed for him. Tuck a strand of ink hair hanging down behind her ears, "I heard Aunt Zhang say that rice oil and milk can nourish the stomach. From tomorrow on, people will cook millet porridge and rice oil every morning, and drink a bowl of it every day. Drink some milk after nap."

After saying that, he seemed to still feel uneasy, and squeezed the husband's hand again, "I will go to Mr. Xu later and ask him to change some medicine. The medicine is too bitter. Drink it and ask him to change it to something lighter.

"It's okay. There's only one medicine left. It'll be gone after you drink it. You shouldn't talk about it."

After hearing what he said, Yang Zhao nodded and didn't bother anymore. He happily raised the basket in his hand.

"It will be cool in another month. I came back today and saw a shrimp seller. I will cook it myself and make you a seafood noodle soup."

After entering Beijing, as long as Yang Zhao had time, he would still give warm Although Yu's cooking skills are not as good as those cooked by the cook at home, for some reason, Wen Yu always feels that Yang Zhao's cooking has a taste that no one else can make, and it warms his heart when he eats it.

"Okay, put some seaweed and coriander, I like their taste."

"Okay, I'll do it right now."

Yang Zhao went out, the smile on his lips disappeared completely, and he raised his hand to wave to people by the stream. Mother Song taking care of her children.

"Madam, is there anything wrong today?"

Mother Song was stunned for a moment after hearing this, and recalled what happened today, "Madam, there is nothing wrong with her. She was catching ducks with the young master in the morning, and she seemed to be in good spirits. She also ate at noon. I ordered a big bowl of cold noodles, and Mr. Xu came over to give him acupuncture in the afternoon. Xu suffered a lot, and his wife sweated a lot. After the acupuncture, he took a medicinal bath. "

During the previous diagnosis and treatment, he was on the sidelines . Yes, I have never heard of acupuncture in addition to taking medicine.

Yang Zhao narrowed his eyes slightly, raised his hand and waved away Song Ma, and walked towards the kitchen thoughtfully.

The clear seafood soup base, three palm-sized red shrimps, and the silvery white noodles are decorated with seaweed and green coriander. Just looking at it will make your index fingers twitch and your appetite whet your appetite.

The little Fu Bao on the side also got a small bowl with only one shrimp. He was already holding the small bowl and started to slurp the noodles.

Wen Yu picked up the chopsticks and took a sip. His eyes were shining and his mouth was filled with a happy smile. Yang Zhao also laughed when he saw it. He wiped his hands and picked up a shrimp and started to peel the shrimp for him.

"How do you feel after taking a medicinal bath today? Has Mr. Xu come over to check your pulse again?" he asked seemingly unintentionally.

After taking a sip of the shrimp soup base, Wen Yu shook his head and said, "The old man didn't come to check his pulse. The medicinal bath was quite comfortable, but the soup was too unpleasant and bitter."

A piece of shrimp fell into Wen Yu's plate. Yang Zhao picked up another one and glanced at him.

"I've been taking the medicine for a few days. I thought the old man would come back to give you a look. So why not invite him over tomorrow to take a look."

Wen Yu quickly shook his head, "No, I haven't finished the prescribed medicine yet. Let's talk about it in a few days."

He knew that as long as he agreed to let Mr. Xu come over to check his pulse, Yang Zhao would definitely stay by his side and would not go out to do anything else that day.

I only performed acupuncture four times in ten days, and I couldn't stop it.

Seeing that he insisted on not seeing the doctor, Yang Zhao did not force him. However, Fubao and Wen Yu both had a comfortable meal and slumped in their chairs, like two well-fed cats.

Only Yang Zhao looked like a hungry wolf. Before going to bed, he followed Wen Yu into the bathroom.

The moon was rising over the willows, and the little maid on night duty outside yawned, sighed quietly, and stuffed the cotton in her ears again.

The people in the room seemed to be playing endlessly, laughing and crying. When they were having fun, Yang Zhao suddenly stopped. The blue veins on his forehead told his husband that he was also very tolerant now.

"Why did Yu'er lie to me?" He said it with a sad and angry tone in a hoarse voice, which was not only not pitiful but more like teasing and punishment.

Wen Yu kicked his foot irritably, "If you have anything to say, can we talk about it another time? You, don't stop!"

Looking into his watery and angry eyes, Yang Zhao bumped into him kindly, "At this time, we can't talk anymore." If you don't tell me, do you think you will tell me another time?"

The temperature in the room was so high that the man looked at him with sweat on his back. Wen Yu twisted his body and formed his words with a guilty conscience.

"Mr. Xu has been here every day these past few days. Before I took a medicinal bath, he gave me acupuncture to clear my meridians. It will help..."

"What will it help?"

Xiao Yang Zhao shook his head, and Wen Yu felt as if he had been struck by lightning. Zhongsi also trembled.

"Acupuncture is good for children, second brother... you, I want a child, a child with your blood."

Finally forced to tell the truth, Yang Zhao's face looked better to the naked eye, and he became even more He tried his best to continue playing this chasing game with Wen Yu.

At the last moment, Yang Zhao finally figured it out, "Okay, if you like it, then I'll give you a child."

A low roar frightened the little maid on night watch and woke up. She looked around and saw no one, then she felt guilty. He patted his chest, not daring to be lazy and dozing off anymore, and quickly got up and went to the kitchen to get hot water.

The next day, when Mr. Xu came here to give Wen Yu acupuncture, he saw Yang Zhao standing aside.

"Your husband will finish acupuncture in four days. In the next few days, I will also prescribe some decoction for you."

Yang Zhao frowned, "What medicine should I take if I am well?"

Mr. Xu glanced at him sideways. One glance, "I'm not worried about you emptying yourself."

Who can bear this? ! Yang Zhao couldn't bear it, but he didn't dare to say anything. After all, his husband still needed to take good care of himself, and the doctor couldn't offend him for the time being.

Four days later, Yang Zhao finally understood Mr. Xu's good intentions. He didn't know what meridians Wen Yu had opened. No matter day or night, whenever he saw Yang Zhao, his eyes would light up.

Like a she-wolf who had been hungry for more than ten days in the mountains, she looked at everything with murderous intent. When she came to Yang Zhao's figure, her eyes immediately changed as if she had seen a delicacy.

In the first two days, Yang Zhao enjoyed it very much. He could give Wen Yu as much food as he wanted. He even felt that his beautiful life was finally on the right track. But after three days in a row, except for eating, he almost stayed on the bed and even carried an ox. Can't live.

What's more, he still has to take time to water the vegetable garden, and when he's done, he returns home and works hard at farming. Isn't this life-threatening?

After the fierce battle that day, Yang Zhao went straight to the backyard to find Mr. Xu.

"My husband is already weak, so... can he really bear it?"

Old God Xu was sitting in the yard making medicine, his eyes wandering around Yang Zhao's body, and he snorted coldly.

"With my tonic, even if he plays like this for ten days and a half, he can drive ducks and farm the land vigorously."

After saying that, Yang Zhao didn't wait for him to speak, and handed him the medicine hanging aside, "Drink it. "After drinking this bowl of medicine, you will have to work hard for two days." After

drinking the medicine, he took a rest in the old man's yard and walked toward the inner room of the main courtyard. As soon as he entered the door, he saw the bed curtain spread out and a snow-white wrist sticking out of the curtain.

The husband who had been fed by him for several days had already fallen asleep. Unknowingly, the pregnancy mole between his eyebrows gradually turned red. Yang Zhao also discovered that when he was having fun with her in the past few days, every time Whenever you are having fun, your pregnancy moles will be a little redder than usual.

The sleeping man seemed to smell the fragrance and suddenly opened his eyes. The moment he saw Yang Zhao, someone dragged him into the tent with force. A moment later, the pink curtain was swaying again and seemed to be falling apart at any moment.

After another five or six days, Wen Yu finally calmed down. Perhaps he was too tired some time ago and has been a little sleepy these days. When he came out of the medicinal bath, Mr. Xu was already waiting in the hall.

His fair and slender wrist rested on the wrist pillow, and Xu Lao's three fingers rested on his pulse.

"Well, the treatment during this period is almost complete. The medicated bath will be stopped tomorrow. I will also change the recipe for you. You can continue to take the medicated food."

Thinking of the treatment during this period, Wen Yu looked at the old man expectantly.

"Then... when can I get pregnant?"

The old man took out a pen and paper and started writing the prescription. "It's still hard to tell. If we wait, we will have to wait another month at the earliest."

One month is nothing, that is Wen Yu can wait another year. As long as she can conceive a child, she can swallow the bitter medicine.

Seemingly thinking of something, Mr. Xu glanced at the fields in the yard and said, "Don't work too hard recently and have a good rest."

The weather was getting colder day by day, and the ice in the house was also removed. Wen Yu patted Fu Bao to sleep, While thinking about things, Song Ma came in quietly.

"Madam, the prince has arrived, and he is in the front hall now."

Hearing that he had come, Wen Yu was startled, and then he exchanged a look with Song Ma, and the two changed positions. Little Fu Bao in his sleep did not know at all. I felt some changes in the intensity of the slapping, so I just grunted and went back to sleep.

In the front hall, Du Huailan was holding tea but not drinking it. He lowered his eyes and looked at what he was thinking. Even Wen Yu walked up to him without noticing.

"What are you thinking about? You are so involved."

One sentence interrupted the other party's thoughts. Du Huailan looked up at Wen Yu. Before he could speak, his eyes turned red. This was the first time Wen Yu had seen Du Huailan like this for so long.

My heart skipped a beat, and I walked quickly to his side. Seeing that the man's cheeks were wet from crying, he became even more anxious.

"What's going on? What happened?"

"Wen Yu...I, I got into trouble."

Du Huailan cried like a child after saying this. If Fu Bao wasn't sleeping in the backyard, Wen Yu would have been worried that he would make a noise. Wake up the child.

Seeing that the person was out of breath crying and unable to speak easily, he simply stopped asking and waited until the person had cried enough to vent his anger.

After burning the incense, Du Huailan finally stopped and Wen Yu poured him a glass of water.

"Drink some water to moisten your throat, and talk to me slowly."

After drinking the water, Du Huailan looked at Wen Yu with swollen eyes, "Wen Yu, I got into trouble, I, I'm pregnant."

"What?!!"

" Whose child is it?"

After Wen Yu was surprised, his first reaction was to know who the child was. If the other person was of decent character, he would have to get married as soon as possible.

The tears that had just stopped fell again, and Du Huailan bit her lip with a guilty conscience, "I don't know whose child it is..."