Chapter 69

In the deep blue sky, there are stars but no bright moon. A hurricane roars across the turbulent sea. A small boat disappears and appears in the undulating waves. The sail has long been lost. Wherever they go, the boatman is left alone to stumble around in the boat.

Being hit by the huge waves "bang bang--", the ship's plank was subjected to an unbearable force, as if it was about to fall apart at any time. It made a squeaking sound, reminding the boatman that he was on the verge of falling apart at this moment. It was as if he was pleading for the wind and waves to stop for a moment and give him a chance to breathe.

I don't know how long it had been floating with the strong wind and huge waves. Finally, in a thrilling whirlwind, the boat was swept into a crevice between rocks by the wind and waves. The ship's plank roared and got stuck in the crevice.

The boatman closed his eyes in panic. He slowly opened his eyes until he felt the ship no longer rocking.

The wind and waves had subsided, and he was safely holding on to the rocks, breathing heavily. His eyes were empty and scattered, as if he was out of his mind, or at a loss for the rest of his life after a disaster.

The wind stopped and the rain stopped, and the sun slowly rose, illuminating the whole world...

"Grandma, Grandma..."

The childish voice echoed in his ears, Wen Yu frowned, and his eyelids seemed to be filled with lead water. Yes, I had a dream of "sailing in a lone boat" all night long. After sleeping all night, it was better not to sleep at all. My whole body ached as if I was going to fall apart.

He slept restlessly, and his mind was foggy after a night. He couldn't tell where he was and what time it was. He just heard Fu Bao's voice and wanted to see the child anxiously.

He opened his eyes with difficulty, and saw a fiery red curtain, embroidered with mandarin ducks playing in the water, a red curtain with colorful silk threads hanging down, and an east bead hanging in the middle of the curtain, bright and dazzling. In his drowsiness, he vaguely remembered that Dongzhu shook violently.

"Grandma...Grandma, hold me!"

He looked for the sound and slowly turned his head to look at the bed. He saw Fu Bao lying on the edge of the bed, looking at him with a pair of big black eyes, filled with joy...and worry. .

He lay on the edge of the bed, pulling the mattress on the bed with his two small hands to climb up. He kicked his short legs but couldn't use any strength. He couldn't get up the bed no matter how hard he fluttered. He called Wen Yu anxiously and opened his eyes when he saw someone. , even baring his baby teeth, asking Wen Yu to carry him up.

Seeing Fu Bao, whom he hadn't seen for many days, Wen Yu smiled happily and moved his sore waist with difficulty. Wen Yu turned sideways and reached out to lift the little guy to the bed.

"You..."

He opened his mouth, his voice was hoarse, and there was a sound of footsteps mixed with joy and guilt. The man's satisfied face appeared in front of his eyes, and Wen Yu's pupils trembled.

Some embarrassing scenes came into his mind. He was angry and shy at the same time. He kept saying that he would listen to him in everything from now on. However, no matter how Wen Yu stopped it last night, the other party didn't seem to hear it.

In the end, he was so angry that he bit Yang Zhao hard on the shoulder. At that time, his whole body was soft, and the bite seemed to be flirting. After one bite, Yang Zhao seemed to turn on some switch, and he was going crazy on him. There was a violent storm on his body.

Seeing his frightened look, Yang Zhao chuckled guiltily, "Drink some water, we'll have dinner later."

He knelt on one leg beside the bed, supported Wen Yu and drank a glass of warm water.

"What? What time is it now?" A glass of warm water moistened his throat. His throat was not as hoarse as before, but his voice still had the vicissitudes of overuse.

"At the end of Shen Shi." After the man finished speaking, he reached out and rubbed his waist gently to help him relieve the discomfort caused by fatigue. "You slept all day long."

The two of them used to live together. But after yesterday, Wen Yu always felt that something was different when we got together again. Sniffing the unique cold scent of the other party would make his cheeks feel hot, but he couldn't bear to push it away.

Yang Zhao seemed to be more gentle towards him. The two looked at each other silently, with all the tenderness in their eyes, completely forgetting that there was a little baby here.

Suddenly, a gentle and soft touch came from the collar, which made Wen Yu's thoughts that were still indulged in shyness and tenderness float up, and he turned to look at the child leaning on his arms.

The child, who was full of joy just now, now has a wrinkled face and a small mouth, as if he wants to cry or not. Wen Yu's heart is tightened. He has been busy getting married these days and has not taken good care of Fu Bao.

"What's wrong with Fu Bao?"

He reached out and touched the little guy's head.

"Grandma, it hurts."

As he said this, big tears fell down. Wen Yu was so frightened that he didn't care about the pain in his body. He forced himself to sit up and held the little guy in his arms. His arms were obviously numb. He was trembling, but he had no intention of letting go.

"Where does it hurt, Fu Bao? Tell grandma where it hurts?"

Yang Zhao was also stunned on the spot, holding the teacup in one hand and resting on the husband's waist with the other, looking at the little guy with worried eyes.

The little guy raised his hand and poked Wen Yu's exposed chest. Wen Yu hurriedly lowered his head to look. With a slight movement, the loose pajamas on his body fell apart in an instant, and his chest covered with red spots was suddenly exposed.

Fu Bao looked along and saw a patch of "knocked out" red dots. He burst into tears with a cry of "Wow--".

"Grandma...it hurts, grandma, grandma...wow wow..."

Realizing that this was scaring the child, Wen Yu immediately grabbed Fu Bao's armpit, stuffed him into Yang Zhao's arms, and turned around Turning around with a blushing face, he gathered his clothes and tightened his belt. When he turned back, he met the man's smiling and apologetic eyes. The embarrassed man glared at Yang Zhao fiercely.

"Look at the good thing you did!"

Yang Zhao smiled bitterly while holding the child and coaxing him gently, "I finished cleaning up last night and saw that you were very sleepy, so I tied it casually, not caring whether the belt was tightened or not. "

Wen Yu was so angry that he wanted to hit someone. Did he mean that his belt was not fastened? Why is he angry? Doesn't Yang Zhao have any points?

He couldn't say much in front of the child, and angrily reached out and took the little guy away from Yang Zhao's arms, "Don't be afraid, grandma is fine. Did you scare our Fu Bao?"

Although the little guy was hugged and coaxed by Yang Zhao, It took a while, but now she was still crying until she was gasping for breath. Wen Yu felt a little distressed when she saw him, so he hugged the little guy and kissed his plump cheek.

"Ooooh, grandma... grandma..." Fu Bao kept calling to the other party, holding tightly on Wen Yu's skirt with his little hands, as if he was worried that the person would disappear.

"Grandma is here. Grandma is fine. Fu Bao, please don't cry. Grandma feels even more distressed when you are like this."

Song's mother heard the movement in the room and stood outside the door curtain and said, "Uncle, madam, the food is ready." Okay."

Yang Zhao put down the cup in his hand and said, "Come in and help Madam wash up."

After that, he took the child and carried the little one to the couch in Nuan Pavilion. He took out the gift he received yesterday to make the child happy. .

It happened that Song's mother was passing by the Nuan Pavilion with two maids. Yang Zhao took a look at the copper basin held by Cuiyun. The warm water at a suitable temperature was crystal clear.

"I heard that the wives of wealthy families in the capital use flower petals for face wash and apply rose water on their hands after washing their hands. In the future, you will also arrange it for your wives."

The three of them looked at each other and agreed with a smile, "Yes."

In Song Dynasty After washing up and changing clothes under the service of my mother and two maids, the food was also served.

As an elderly person in the family, Song's mother was very attentive. The stool she prepared for Wen Yu was covered with thick cushions. Once he sat on it, he felt as if he had fallen into the clouds. The adults present knew this very well. .

Wen Yu sat down with red cheeks and opened his hand towards Fu Bao.

"Fu Bao, come here, let grandma hold him."

Yang Zhao handed the child to him, like a big dog that had made a mistake, not daring to say a word, and sat quietly aside to serve the father and son.

A spoonful of shrimp and fish fillet porridge was brought to Fu Bao's mouth. Fu Bao smacked it into his mouth and ate deliciously. Seeing that he had a good appetite, Wen Yu breathed a sigh of relief.

The little guy's eyes were still red. He took a bite of food and glanced at his chest. Although he couldn't see it with his clothes on, the child was still frightened.

Wen Yu was so angry when he thought of the culprit that itching his teeth. When Fu Bao wasn't paying attention, he slapped Yang Zhao hard, picked up a piece of green onion that Yang Zhao didn't like and put it in his bowl, and then used He rubbed his chin against Fubao's hair.

"Grandma doesn't feel any pain, it's an insect bite. It's a little itchy but not painful."

Yang Chongchong Zhao:...

Yang Zhao didn't dare to make his husband unhappy. Since his husband wanted to punish him, he would die. He opened his big mouth and ate the green onions, looking at Wen Yu pitifully, but all he got in return was a roll of the eyes from the husband who couldn't help laughing.

The child sitting in Wen Yu's arms seemed to have remembered something. Fu Bao stretched out his little lotus-jointed arms and rolled up his sleeves to reveal the small red bumps on his arms.

"Chongchong is bad!"

Wen Yu looked at it and confirmed that it was a mosquito bite. It was no serious problem and then laughed, "Yes, Chongchong is bad. Because grandma slept without a quilt, she was bitten by insects. Fubao Remember to cover yourself with a quilt when sleeping. "

Although it's hot now, it's easy for children to get cold stomachs if they don't put a towel on their stomachs when they sleep, but Fubao always kicks them off in disgust.

After learning the truth about grandma being bitten, Fu Bao's eyes widened in shock. He waited for a while before nodding, and replied seriously: "Yeah! Guys!"

After the wedding of the two, Yang Feng finally had no reason to delay any longer. The family had a meal together and set off to guard the border the next day. Wen Yu and Yang Zhao stood side by side in Shiliting Pavilion, watching the last shadow of the retreating team.

"Now that the eldest brother is gone, I don't know when he will be able to come back and live a peaceful life."

Yang Zhao raised his hand and took the person into his arms. "If Your Majesty is not at ease, I'm afraid that the eldest brother will have to stay outside for the rest of his life."

"The eldest brother said. We can go back to Beijing every year during the Chinese New Year. We are all married. Shouldn't we also inquire about the marriage?"

Yang Zhao smiled when he heard this and pinched his husband's cheek. "Where can I find a brother-in-law to arrange for my eldest brother?" As for the wedding, I'll send someone to ask Aunt Zhang if she's willing to come to Beijing in a few days, and let Aunt Zhang help with the arrangements."