Chapter 87

Ten years later...

"Yang Miao, I am your brother, why are you clinging to Xu Lang all day long? You are a little brother who spends all day with men with foreign surnames. Be careful not to get married."

Yang Miao held hands . Looking at Xu Lang, he raised his lower eyelids with one hand and made a face, "I don't want you to worry about it. I just like to play with brother Lang, so I don't want to play with him."

Xu Lang raised his chin and looked at Yang Lin, "Our Yang Miao is so cute, why? There will be no one to marry, and even if I can't get married, it's better. When I grow up, I will marry Yang Miao!"

The little brother who was being held had red cheeks, and glanced at Xu Lang secretly with his big watery eyes, and quickly looked away, shyly. Biting your lower lip.

Xu Lang seemed to have a calm face, but the tips of his ears could not help but turn red.

Wen Yu sat in the pavilion, listening to the three children making noise outside, but he watched with a smile and did not say anything to stop them.

Du Huailan, who was sitting opposite him, saw it and looked away with a smile, "Why, you and Yang Zhao both agreed?"

"The children are still young and can't be counted. My second brother and I have discussed it. If we have two children in a few years, If your mind hasn't changed, let's settle the matter. Besides, the second brother is very optimistic about Xu Lang. After all, he is keeping him by his side. If they can get together, we will be happy to see it happen. "

"That's true, Xu Lang. There is nothing wrong with the one who is your biological child. He was brought up from a young age. "

"On the other hand, my Gao Rong looks more and more like his father and has a similar personality. I am worried that she will not be able to find a husband when she grows up. "Home."

The two concubines were making a fuss one day, and everyone was guessing who was the father of the child in her belly. Even the two fathers were guessing, but when the child was born, he was exactly the same as Gao Changjun.

Not to mention people who have met Gao Changjun, even if they find a blind man to touch the faces of father and daughter, they will know what their relationship is.

As soon as the child was one month old, Qian Ming asked to leave, and said that it was true that Du Huailan was drunk and wanted to force him and bite him, but he did not really go to the last step and both of them fell asleep.

Watching the side concubine leave, Du Huailan still felt a little reluctant. After all, the two of them did have a good impression when they first met. Although it was just ambiguous...

But after Gao Changjun was the only main concubine left in the mansion, Du Huailan finally felt that she had been there for the rest of her life. The benefits of being a couple. Before, I envied Wen Yu for having a husband who loved him, but later he also had one.

"Children and grandchildren will have their own blessings. She is only ten years old now. Maybe she will be fine in two years. Besides, she looks like her father and is not ugly. Mr. Gao is also a handsome man. Why is Gao Rong so ugly as you said? "

Du Huailan glanced at him and said, "You can't stand and talk without hurting your back. Your family is full of twins. The son will follow his father, and the brother will follow his grandma. "

"Speaking of which, when did Xu Lang stop? Didn't I call you grandma instead of Yang Zhao's dad?"

Thinking of this Wen Yu's face was filled with smiles, which made Yang Zhao very sad at the time.

"When he was eight years old, and since that year, this child has always said that he wants to marry Miaomiao when he grows up."

"This year is 12 years old. Will he also take the imperial examination in two years?" Du Huailan knew that Yang Zhao and his wife With your own thoughts, you can't block your children and prevent them from entering the court.

"Well, Mr. Xu said that this kid is spiritual. He has learned 99% of his medical skills and only has a little experience in battle. Yang Zhao asked someone to test his homework and said that he can try it out next year. Ranking The second thing is to experience the feeling first and wait for the official imperial examination for the 14th."

Du Huailan glanced at the sky and stood up, "It's getting late. I have to go back and watch. Gao Changjun of the province takes advantage of me. I'm not drinking anymore. Oh, by the way, I have to go pick a pumpkin from your field. Rongrong likes to eat the pumpkins you grow the most. She can eat a big bowl of it if she stews it with ribs."

Wen Yu stood up with a smile, "Song Rong . "Mom, please take the prince to pick the ones with lots of noodles."

Thanks to the efforts of Yang Zhao and Wen Yu, Chengen's residence now doesn't even need to buy vegetables, and even a few close friends will come here at every turn. Pick some vegetables.

After seeing Du Huailan off, he turned around and saw Zhao Liang's wife coming back, "Hey, why are you back with such a big belly?"

Since the two brothers got married and had mansions outside, they no longer lived in Bo every day. They live in their own house, but they often come back to stay for a few days, as if they were at their parents' home.

"Hey, my family got a reward today. Your Majesty rewarded me with a jar of good wine. If I don't bring this over, I thought I would try it with my second brother. My uncle is living at home these days?"

Zhao Dong also went to the Ministry of War in his eighteenth year. , and stayed with Yang Zhao as an adjutant. He spent a lot of time living here.

"Well, we live at home. The couple hasn't left since Zhao Dong's wife gave birth."

Zhao Liang's wife covered her lips and smiled, "Look, Zhao Liang has to talk about him again tonight."

The two of them walked in holding hands. , Wen Yu snorted coldly, "What are you talking about? In such a big mansion, he took you away and ignored us. It was deserted all day long. Zhao Dong was sensible enough to stay and let his wife and I be companions at home. , he, the elder brother, is going to talk about him?"

Wen Yu glanced down and saw Zhao Liang's wife's big belly, "Don't go back this time. Move back. We all live together and we have someone to take care of us. , You must have someone to help you when you are about to be in confinement."

"Okay, I will talk to him when he comes over in the evening. To be honest, I feel lonely when I move back home and don't talk to him. I don't think it's good to live here like this. "

Bah! That's because he doesn't regard us as brothers and sisters-in-law. If my uncle hears this, he will have a good meal."

The sky is bright, Zhao. Wife Liang sat in the small thatched pavilion and watched Wen Yu wandering in the fields.

"Second sister-in-law, have the eggplants grown yet? I suddenly want to eat eggplants roasted in sauce. It tastes delicious when paired with rice."

"Yes, a few have grown up in the past two days, so I will cook them for you tonight. Just now, Jun The king sent some squid as tribute, and I will stir-fry two squid with leeks tonight."

They cut a pile of leeks, and the two of them sat in the pavilion and talked while picking.

"Did the prince come to talk about your majesty and the second prince?"

Wen Yu shook his head. Du Huailan knew that the two of them were taboo and rarely talked to them about matters in the palace.

Zhao Liang's wife looked around and said in a low voice: "I heard from my family that your Majesty may intend to establish a heir apparent, and the candidate should be the second prince."

"How could he be chosen? There doesn't seem to be anyone in the second prince's mother's family. Zhang Jieyu It seems that he was born as a palace maid. If the second prince were to push him to the edge of the cliff, the second prince would be the target of public criticism. "

"What's the matter? Your Majesty will protect him. In a few years, he will choose a concubine with a family background. , who can do anything, the eldest prince is the daughter of the queen, your majesty is probably afraid that his relatives will become stronger, so he will ignore him when the time comes. "

"Do you know why the county prince and Gao Daren have a daughter and never have another child? Aren't you worried that your majesty is too preoccupied? Gao Dalu's official position is not low. If he gives birth to a son and has the identity of the county prince's grandma here, I'm afraid he won't be as good as them. "

So now Zhao Liang doesn't want to go up. A few days ago, Shangfeng wanted to mention him, but he refused. He was also in the limelight during the previous uprising, and he got close to his second brother. I'm worried that one inattention will ruin the efforts of my second brother over the years."

As the two were talking, they saw Yang Zhao coming back with brothers Zhao Dong and Zhao Liang. The three of them didn't know what to say, but they all had smiles on their faces.

"Just live a good life. Don't worry about my uncle. If you can mention it if you have the chance, don't push it away."

"Well, he knows what to do."

When the three of them approached, Wen Yu asked curiously He said, "What are you talking about? You're so happy."

Yang Zhao sat down and took the wet handkerchief handed over by Song's mother to wipe his husband's hands. Picking leeks would inevitably be stained with dirt.

"Tomorrow His Majesty is going to take the officials to plant corn, and he asked us all to bring the young men at home with us. Doesn't this mean that the brat from Zhao Dong's family escaped this time? After all, he is too young, so everyone from our family has to go."

"Don't. "I don't know, your Majesty is really kind to the people. Where will you choose this year?"

"I don't know. Only Your Majesty and a few of his confidants know. Let the two boys be full tonight and get up before dawn tomorrow." "

My family has been farming in the yard for ten years. The children have watched it, and the young man has also participated. He can do basic work. Wen Yu is not worried at all. He watches the three children playing together in the distance, and Yang Miao kept clinging to Xu Lang like a little tail, and he frowned slightly.

"I'm afraid Miaomiao will have to make a fuss tomorrow."

Sure enough, after the whole family had dinner in the evening, Yang Zhao left the men of the Zhaoliang family to talk to his three children about this matter. The only younger brother, Miaomiao, Quit. "You just don't look down on me. What's the difference between a little brother and a man? We are boys too

. Besides, I also helped my grandma and dad grow vegetables at home. Why don't you take me with you!"

It sounded familiar. Yang Zhao turned his head and looked at his husband. It seemed that a little brother had said similar words to him more than ten years ago with his chin raised like this.

Wen Yu's cheeks were red, and he glanced at Yang Zhao, then waved to Miaomiao, "You play with grandma at home on a hot day, so you don't get tanned and you won't be beautiful."

Xiao Miaomiao ran over and kissed Wen Miao. Yu took a sip and said, "No way, I can't get a tan like my grandma, and brother Lang said that I am the most beautiful little brother."

After saying that, he turned to look at Xu Lang standing aside, his eyes filled with anticipation. In the bright light, Xu Lang kept looking at the other party with a smile. When he met her expectant eyes, he nodded very steadily, "Yes, Miaomiao is the most beautiful brother."

Knowing that Miaomiao wanted to go, Xu Lang blushed. Taking a step forward, he made an action that he hadn't done in many years, grabbing Yang Zhao's sleeve and shaking it.

"Dad, just take Miaomiao with you, I will take good care of him."

Yang Zhao was really angry at the eldest son, and swatted his hand away, "Aren't you so stubborn that you don't recognize me as your father? Why are you calling me dad again?"

Xu Lang blushed and rubbed his nose, "You have to call me dad sooner or later. Besides, one dad is not the other dad. It's the same if you call him sooner or later. I didn't call him before so that he could have more children in the future. Yelling."

Miaomiao buried her head in Wen Yu's arms with a red face. Wen Yu smiled silently. Only Yang Zhao's face was green and black. "I have lost a son, so I have to help him, right? You brat, I have to beat you up today."

Yang Zhao pretended to get up and hit someone, but the little brother who was blushing just now rushed over and stood between his father and Brother Lang.

"Grandma said not to spank children."

Wen Yu, who had been sitting silently, stood up and kicked Yang Zhao. "Go away, don't scare my son-in-law." After speaking, he told Xu Lang with a smile. , "He's coquettish. I'm afraid you'll be busy tomorrow. If you take Miaomiao there, you'll be in a lot of trouble."

Xu Lang smiled with his eyes sparkling, and hugged Wen Yu coquettishly, "Grandma is the best, I'm not afraid of being tired, as long as Miaomiao is happy. "

" Just spoil him. If he climbs over you in the future, don't come back and cry to grandma. "

The matter is settled, and the children are happy. He ran back to his room, watching the four children playing and playing, Wen Yu leaned in Yang Zhao's arms.

"It would be great if I met you when Miaomiao and I were this old."

Yang Zhao hugged her husband and kissed her, "Then wait for the next life. I will be waiting by my mother-in-law's side in the next life, waiting for you to be born and growing up with you. , hand in hand."

*******Complete********

Please accept the advance notice! !

"Go Back to Ancient Times and Become an Ancestor"

Li Zimo is a generation cook who doesn't study hard and has to go home to inherit the family property.

Lao Li's family has an ancestral recipe book. It is said that two of his ancestors relied on this recipe book to become royal chefs.

He has been forced to practice sex since he was a child. When others poked his urinals, he was still playing football. When others kicked the ball, he was still playing football. When others fell in love early, he was still playing football.

Li Zimo was tired of such a boring life, and even more tired of the smell of oil smoke, and wanted to escape!

When Chang Chang woke up, Li Zimo's soul passed through the body of an ancient person with the same name.

He blinked: ...fuck, you went too far!

Looking at his grandmother who was so hungry that she was autistic, and then at her two younger siblings who were so hungry that they were chewing their feet, Li Zimo closed his eyes peacefully.

Li Zimo: This must be a dream, come on, sleep again!

Li Shuangshuang held a bowl of Yangchun noodles with bright eyes: "I hate you, big brother! I love you~"

Li Zifeng looked at the full family with admiration in his eyes: "Big brother is the best! My role model!"

After the younger brothers and sisters shouted, Li Zimo lost himself in the rainbow fart of the sound...

Looking at the gentle and beautiful widowed man next door, he secretly clenched his fists: If you want to capture the widowed man's heart, you must capture the widowed man...

Li Zimo raised his eyebrows With his sleeves, he rushed into the widowed man's house with the family's butcher's knife.

Years later, Li Zimo looked at his stupid son who peed all over him and sighed, he wanted to write a book!

Record his craftsmanship and pass it on to his children and grandchildren, so that his children and grandchildren will not go hungry for generations to come!

It's just that this book seems more and more familiar the more I write it... I seem to have seen it somewhere?