Chapter 39

The space in the village was limited. After making arrangements, Yang Zhao directly found three "bandits" to take the men to the town and handed them over to the Du Mansion for arrangements.

Seeing that they could really arrange things with just a few words, the remaining refugees breathed a sigh of relief. Some men went to work in the town, but their wives and children were all in the village, and the village chief promised that he would be taken care of. Good for those women and children.

After half of the refugees were dealt with, there were still a lot of people left. The village chief looked at the women, children and old people and sighed.

"Yang Erlang, today is the fifteenth day of the first lunar month. Let's see... what should we do?"

They can't all go home for the holidays. These people can just sleep in the threshing floor.

This is indeed a bit difficult to handle. Now not every villager in Huailiu Village has a surplus of food. In the past, they could only produce two bowls of rice, which was already enough to cut off meat.

Suddenly a villager stood up and said: "Yesterday we ate sweet potatoes together at the head of the village. It felt very good. How about each of us bring some things out, get together, and celebrate the festival together in this threshing floor?"

Regarding this , Yang Zhao didn't have any objections, he just looked at what other villagers meant.

The village chief also thought this was a good idea, so he began to call on everyone to participate. Of course, those who didn't want to participate were not forced to do so.

Zhao Dong glanced at Yang Zhao and saw that the other party had no objection, so he took two jars of wine and put them in front of the village chief.

"My brother and I brought out two jars, one chicken and two bowls of white noodles."

The hesitant villagers around them all started talking in a low voice. Wine is more expensive than meat, and some people have not tasted wine for several years. the taste of.

Then the villager who suggested that everyone get together to celebrate also came over with two cuts of meat and two bowls of noodles from home.

"My family provides two knives of meat and white noodles, and we make dumplings for dinner at night."

"Then my family also participates, but I don't have meat. My family provides four bowls of noodles and two jars of sauerkraut."

The village chief smiled, "Okay, sauerkraut and meat stuffing ." "The hundred-noodle dumplings, then my house will provide six eggs, two knives of meat, and four bowls of hundred-noodles."

Yang Zhao looked down at the husband standing next to him, and asked in his ear: "Let's come too." "Is that so?"

Wen Yu was also confused. It felt good to sit together and eat sweet potatoes last night, chatting and laughing around the campfire, but he was a little nervous.

He was still not used to relaxing and playing in front of so many people.

Yang Zhao seemed to see his hesitation, so he suggested: "How about we go out to eat some food? If you don't think it's fun, we can go home and make glutinous rice balls?"

The man asked thoughtfully in a low voice. Wen Yu's cheeks turned red. The red one nodded.

"Then my house has two fish, a knife of meat, three bowls of white noodles, a jar of sauerkraut... There may also be game. I'll go up the mountain for a while."