Chapter 41

Yang Zhao has lived for twenty years and has never been as panicked as he is today. He is not sure how much Wen Yu has heard, and is even more afraid that he has not heard everything and misunderstood him again.

He followed Wen Yu all night, never leaving, and even the villagers noticed something and teased him about scratching his ears. Yang Zhao was not annoyed and just focused on making his husband happy.

"Du Huailan and I really have nothing. You have also seen the way he was born. There is nothing like what a twin should look like. How could I like him."

Wen Yu also knew that the two of them had nothing. He just saw "Master Du" was talking to Yang Zhao. He had just received a hundred coins and wanted to go over and say thank you, but unfortunately he overheard what the two of them said.

But when he thought of someone thinking about Yang Zhao, Wen Yu felt unspeakably uncomfortable, as if there was a ball of cotton stuffed in his throat and heart, making him unable to swallow and spit it out.

My heart also felt dull and uncomfortable, as if I was sick.

The reunion festival was originally a happy event, but the arrival of Du Huailan caused trouble for the couple. Yang Zhao secretly ground his molars and had already figured out how to punish the second son of the Du family.

After happily eating dumplings with everyone and tidying up the pots and pans, the villagers returned home one by one with smiles on their faces.

Feeling so worried, Wen Yu didn't take a few bites of dinner. Yang Zhao said everything he could to explain, and even thought that Wen Yu could scold him for a few words.

Just don't keep it in your heart like this.

Thinking that he didn't eat much tonight, Yang Zhao quietly went to the kitchen alone.

Wen Yu was sitting alone in the bedroom. He was not angry with Yang Zhao, but he felt weird, as if nothing was normal.

Slowly he raised his hand and put it on his heart. He remembered his mother saying that before they got married, his heart would beat very fast every time he saw his father, as if he was carrying a little rabbit.

But he didn't seem to have such feelings for Yang Zhao. Although Yang Zhao sometimes said things that made him blush, his heart was like a pool of water that couldn't be stirred.

I was puzzled as to what had happened to me today, and suddenly I smelled a fragrance in my nose. This smell was a bit special. Wen Yu had never smelled it before.

Da Maoyan trembled, Wen Yu raised his head, and saw Yang Zhao with a fawning smile on his face, holding a bowl of soup with white meatballs floating in his hand.

"This is the glutinous rice dumpling I made just now. Try it quickly. It's full of sesame candies. It's easy to burn your mouth. Be careful when you eat it."

Wen Yu said nothing and reached out to hold the bowl, but Yang Zhao suddenly put his hand away. He turned back, causing Wen Yu to look up at him with confusion.

"This thing is hot. Just let me hold it for you to eat. Be careful not to burn your mouth."

After saying this, Yang Zhao moved the bowl forward. Wen Yu looked at it without forcing it. He picked up one with the spoon, which was round and tender. Hua looked at Nuojiji and looked very delicious.

But thinking about Yang Zhao repeatedly reminding himself that this thing was hot, he blew on it and took a test bite. It was indeed very hot, but black and gray sesame candy came out of it, which was so fragrant and sweet that he couldn't help but take another bite.

"Don't worry, there's still more in the pot. I saw that you didn't even eat a few mouthfuls at night. I was worried that you would be hungry at night, so I packed a dozen."

"Dong dong - dong dong -"

Wen Yu held the pot in his mouth. Sesame glutinous rice balls covered his heart in surprise. There was a strong heartbeat under his palm, which he had never noticed before.

The reason why he said he hadn't noticed it was because he was not unfamiliar with such a heartbeat, but he didn't think about it at the time.

There is a sweet taste in your mouth, and the sugar juice seems to have gone down the wrong door down your throat, and drops into your heart, warm and sweet.

When Yang Zhao saw him suddenly stopped, his heart was in his throat.

"What's wrong? Did you burn it?"

He didn't dare to use too much force with his hands, pressing Wen Yu's chin, eager to see if he had burned his mouth or tongue.

Seeing the concern in the man's eyes, Wen Yu boldly looked back at the man with the glutinous rice balls in his mouth for the first time, and took advantage of him to place a gentle kiss on Yang Zhao's lips.

The touch was so close that Yang Zhao almost didn't react and stared at his husband blankly.

"Yang Zhao...I, I seem to like you."

"Boom--" Yang Zhao felt that his brain and heart exploded at the same time, like fireworks on New Year's Eve.

For a moment, he didn't know how to react, but the hand holding his husband's cheek began to tremble uncontrollably.

Seeing that the man was looking at him motionless, Wen Yu felt a little uncomfortable and wanted to free his face from his hands. However, when he moved the man slightly, he put more strength on it, obviously not wanting to let himself go.

"Yang Zhao, please relax... um..."

The sudden kiss, accompanied by the sweetness of sesame candy, made both of their hearts feel like they were soaked in sugar water. Yang Zhao tyrannically occupied all the places, leaving traces everywhere. He breathed out, as if to declare to the world that Wen Yu was his.

The oxygen was robbed by the other party, and Wen Yu felt that all the strength in his body was drained by Yang Zhao, and his waist was as weak as the third prince of the Dragon King who had cramps.

Just when he felt like he was suffocating, he raised his hand and hit Yang Zhao. The other person finally slowly pulled away, and a silver thread connected the corners of their mouths.

Wen Yu's face turned red, his eyes were full of mist, and he glared at Yang Zhao. He didn't see the threat, but it made people feel charming, like a hook, hooking Yang Zhao towards the edge of the cliff. .

Torn between reason and hope, Yang Zhao felt that Wen Yu was a sharp knife that could kill him at any time, but he was reluctant to destroy him.

Yang Zhao was breathing heavily, and his eyes were a little more ferocious than usual, like a lone wolf trapped in a cage, with bloody murderous intent, and seemed to be about to break out of the cage at any time.

"Wen Yu, don't seduce me."

On the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the moonlight shone on the snow in the ravine. Wen Yu looked at Yang Zhao in horror as he stood in the yard and took a cold shower with well water for a quarter of an hour.

It was also from this time that Wen Yu knew that Yang Zhao's old house was on fire and he was extremely angry. He would not dare to provoke him easily.

However, there are only zero and infinite times for some things. Ever since he let Yang Zhao eat some appetizers that day, he has been making every effort to eat some appetizers before going to bed to soothe his old house fire.

It was fine for one or two days, but after four or five days, Wen Yu would feel a burning slight pain whenever he raised his hand to touch his lips, and his lips were slightly swollen, which looked pitiful.

Aunt Zhang saw it and made him a pot of mung bean soup.

"Hey, you kid is already weak. Don't work too hard. This is making shoes and clothes. Just let the villagers do it. Just keep it in check. Don't do your sewing. Look at this. We are all busy and angry."

Wen Yu had nowhere to cry, thinking that Huo Da was indeed the cause of the trouble, but the anger was not on him, but on Yang Zhao.

The village began to help the refugees build houses. Yang Zhao was busy all day, and as soon as he entered the house, his husband stuffed him with a bowl of mung bean soup.

"It's still cold today, so there's no need to drink mung bean soup." He said this, but when he finished speaking, the bottom of the bowl of mung bean soup was gone.

Wen Yu rolled his eyes at him and said, "This is not to relieve the heat. Aunt Zhang specially cooked it."

A mouthful of soup with mung bean paste went into his throat. Yang Zhao almost choked to death on Wen Yu's words and looked at it in surprise. Looking at Wen Yu, he seemed to be asking: Why is Aunt Zhang so angry with me?

Wen Yu angrily took the empty bowl from his hand and pointed at her lips, "It's all your fault. I'm still in pain. Aunt Zhang thought it was because I was too busy making shoes and clothes. I made a big pot of mung bean soup."

"Pfft--" Yang Zhao couldn't hold it back and laughed. Seeing the change in his husband's face, he quickly straightened up and began to admit his mistake sincerely.

"It's all my fault. I'll drink two more bowls of mung bean soup tonight."

In February, the men were busy building houses, and the women were busy doing needlework. In a month, Wen Yu received There are hundreds of shoes and clothes.

Looking at the increasing amount of goods, Wen Yu and Yang Zhao discussed going to town to settle the accounts for the shoes and clothes.

They were worried that someone from the village would come to deliver goods when they went to town, so they headed into the city for two or three days and told the villagers that they were going to town that day.

As soon as Yang Zhao and his husband left the village, Wen Dafu saw his mother-in-law changing her clothes and going out wearing a headscarf.

"Where are you going?"

Since the fifteenth day of the first lunar month, the two of them had a small quarrel every three days and a big quarrel every five days. There was a tense atmosphere in the house every day. Even Wen Dafu's son hid in his grandfather's house. Would love to come back.

"Go back to your parents' house to see your son. How can you be like you? You really treat yourself as an uncle and wait at home every day for the Du family to give you money."

After saying that, Mrs. Wen Liu went out with the basket and walked to the end of the village. , you can vaguely see Yang Zhao dragging a cart.

As she walked, she looked at the wild vegetables that would pop up by the roadside. From time to time, she raised her eyes to look at Wen Yu's figure. She didn't dare to get too close, so she followed him from a distance.

It wasn't until she approached the city gate that Mrs. Wen Liu started walking quickly, fearing that she would be lost if there were too many people entering the city.

Gao Liang was as usual. When he learned that Yang Zhao and the others were coming, he waited at the back door early and looked at the goods on the cart from a distance. Gao Liang smiled even more sincerely.

"Since Xiao Langjun took over this job, our family has saved a lot, and we have canceled cooperation with several tailor shops."

Before, they used cloth shops to help them do the work, and they also used them for fabrics and labor. One set It's no cheaper than buying ready-made clothes.

Now that Wen Yu is helping with the work, it does save more for them, so they are willing to give Wen Yu a little more. Even so, it is much cheaper than before.

The servants filed out and carried the goods from the car into the house in an orderly manner. Wen Liu squatted at the end of the alley and pretended to sell wild vegetables, but his eyes were fixed on Yang Zhao and Wen Yu.

Seeing everyone coming in, Ms. Wen Liu was about to get closer to see what was going on. Suddenly, a group of people dressed in black with flame totems embroidered on their clothes appeared and surrounded her.