Chapter 85

"We have long heard that you are pregnant, but Zhang Qiao was not at home at that time, and we couldn't get over. Your aunt is very concerned about you, and is worried that you are young and will not take care of yourself."

Uncle Zhang originally said He was worried that if Yang Zhao and Wen Yu became heroes, they would no longer look down on old acquaintances like them after being granted the title of uncle.

But the moment he saw Wen Yu eagerly come out to greet them, he knew that these two children had not changed their eyes and were still the good boys they once were, and his worries were relieved.

Aunt Zhang had never been worried. She knew very well what kind of child Yang Zhao was. After all, she had watched him grow up.

"But now we are relieved to see that you are doing well." Aunt Zhang glanced at Song Ma who was standing next to Wen Yu taking care of her and smiled, "There must be an experienced old man around to help, otherwise things will be better "

My daughter-in-law, Zhang Wang, also had a child. She was holding her child in her arms and eager to come down for a walk. Wen Yu looked very happy.

"This child is really good-looking. His nose and eyes are like Brother Zhang's. His small mouth and face shape follow my sister-in-law's footsteps. It's a good choice."

He turned to look at Song's mother, "It's time for Fubao to finish listening to books today. You bring him over. These two children are about the same age and should be able to play well."

Looking at the child in front of her who is becoming more and more disciplined, Aunt Zhang's eyes were filled with laughter. At first, he was still a submissive boy. Look. Now she is a wife, and she can arrange the people in the house calmly.

Wen Yu told the Zhang family about the general situation after entering Beijing, looked at the clothes of several people, and thought about what the concierge had just said.

"Auntie came to Beijing this time, will you live here? What position does Brother Zhang want to take back to Beijing?"

Auntie Zhang couldn't say what kind of official it was, but Mrs. Zhang took over the conversation, "I heard from Zhang Qiao that there is a shortage of people in the court now. , then I remembered him, and decided to transfer him to the capital to work in the Ministry of Household Affairs first. I have to wait until he comes to tell what official position he will be. "

Aunt Zhang couldn't help but smile happily at the thought of her son being an official in the capital. "He said. The affairs in Tianfeng City have not been handed over yet, so he asked me to come over first. He said that he would rent a house first, and then slowly find a suitable house. He would also have some time to renovate it. When he comes over, We just have a place to stay."

The smile on Uncle Zhang's face didn't stop, "Yes, we arrived in the capital the day before yesterday. We walked around and saw two houses yesterday, but it only takes two days to get there. Only then can we get the key and go in to take a look, so we took this opportunity to come over to see you and bring you all your things."

"What are you talking about, Uncle Zhang? Your nephew and I live in Beijing, how can I do that? Let you rent a house in Yaxing." Yang Zhao came in sweating, took the handkerchief from Wen Yu and wiped his face.

After not seeing each other for a long time, Aunt Zhang stood up happily and took Yang Zhao to look around.

"You kid, you've become an uncle, but you haven't gained two kilograms of meat, and you're getting thinner and thinner."

Wen Yu snickered from the side, and Yang Zhao also laughed innocently, not intending to put himself in trouble. Talk about morning sickness.

"My house is not big, but it can accommodate our family. If you want to buy a house, don't be in a hurry. You can look for it slowly. If you buy it, you have to renovate it. You won't be able to live in it for a while. Renting a house is not as comfortable as living in your own house. There are two more courtyards in the house, and we will help you move them there soon."

The two parties argued for a while, but in the end Yang Zhao refused to let anyone leave, and asked Zhao Liang to come back and take people to the inn to move the Zhang family's carriage and things. They all moved over. Seeing that he insisted on doing this, the Zhang family lived in the uncle's house and sent another letter to their son.

After they had rested for two days and recovered, Wen Yu took Fu Bao to the backyard to play with them.

"Auntie, what is the village like now? What are everyone doing now?"

Yan Zhaojun no longer needs to make new clothes and shoes from the village. Everything is arranged by the Ministry of Household Affairs and the Ministry of Personnel. There are no brothers or women in the village anymore. Making money for a living, Wen Yu suddenly couldn't imagine what they were like now.

"Well, although there is no more needlework to do, every family has money. His Majesty specially issued a decree to exempt the village from taxes for three years. Now that the family has money, everyone raises chickens and raises chickens, and the land Crops are growing here, and now every household can eat eggs and meat two or three times a month. They are still talking about how good you are. "

Without Yang Zhao and Wen Yu, how could Huailiu Village be? " There are good times now.

Wen Yu was very pleased to hear that every household in the village was living well now, and missed the life in the village even more. If he were still in the village, he would raise chickens and pigs, and there would be pigs to eat during the Chinese New Year.

Although there is meat in every meal now, Wen Yu misses the past more and more...

"Hey, don't think about it. It's better to stay here. The emperor's feet are very prosperous. You can have whatever you want. Although in the village It's comfortable, but it's a small place after all. If you're used to living here, it won't be comfortable when you go back."

Then he glanced at the courtyard of Uncle Ye's Mansion again, "Besides, your small courtyard is no different from living in a village. There are fields along the river, and when Zhang Qiao comes over, I will also open a vegetable garden in my small yard."

Aunt Zhang could only advise the two of them to think better. Nothing is as important as their lives, and in the capital, people are more important. In human life, sometimes she couldn't even figure out why Yang Zhao and his wife liked the village.

In late autumn, the Zhang family finally received the news of Zhang Qiao's departure. The newly purchased house was not decorated much. After all, it was Yang Zhao who was the one who negotiated with Yaxing. They all knew the uncle's reputation and no one dared to deceive Yang Zhao.

The house was almost ready to live in after being tidied up, but Zhang Qiao hadn't come over yet. Yang Zhao said he wouldn't let them leave and insisted on keeping them through the Mid-Autumn Festival.

The house was very lively. Mr. Xu personally took command and made several medicinal dishes. Aunt Zhang and his daughter-in-law also cooked the dishes themselves. Yang Zhao and Zhao Liang also made some.

There were three large tables in the huge front hall, filled with people sitting in the room. Wen Yu smiled and held Yang Zhao's hand under the table.

"It would be great if it could be this lively every year."

After the festival, Aunt Zhang's family will move to a new home, and there are fewer people at home.

Yang Zhao raised his head and looked at Zhao Liang, "You are not young anymore. Hurry up and get a wife. Your sister-in-law thinks the family is not lively because there are so few people. You have more children."

Suddenly everyone at the three tables laughed. Only Zhao Liang blushed, "On weekdays, I am either on night watch or studying and practicing martial arts in the house. Where can I find a wife?"

Aunt Zhang and Wen Yu looked at each other, "Just relax and we can help you find out."

Now The man was completely silent. Not only his face was red, but his ears were also red. Yang Zhao glared at him with disgust.

"Looking like a loser, just think about it and nod, and let your sister-in-law and aunt look at each other."

Zhao Liang nodded slowly, causing Zhao Dong to cover his lips and snicker.

Yang Zhao picked up a hairy crab and slowly began to open the crab. Aunt Zhang took a look and said, "Brother Yu is pregnant. Crabs are cold in nature, so eat less."

The two nodded, and before they spoke, Mr. Xu, who was sitting not far away, also responded: "Yes, you shouldn't eat too many crabs. Just eat one and taste it."

Looking at the table full of delicacies, Wen Yu didn't have much to eat. , he lowered his eyes regretfully and drank the yam and quail soup. The man came closer and whispered comfort.

"After you give birth, I will set up a table for you with all your favorite foods. I have people raise fish and crabs in the lotus pond. If you want to eat, you can go down and catch a few."

Yang Zhao has always said Even though it would take a long time to do it, Wen Yu felt much better with his words.

After the Mid-Autumn Festival, the weather turned completely cold. After three days of busy moving, the Zhang family finally moved to a new house. Zhang Qiao also went to the capital to start his quasi-employment.

All preparations were completed, and he settled down as a doctor in the Ministry of Household Affairs. This official position was not a small one. If it weren't for the lack of talent in the government, Zhang Qiao's knowledge would not be placed here at all.

In order to thank Yang Zhao for taking care of his family in the past, Xiu Mu Zhang Qiao came to Uncle Chengen's Mansion with many gifts.

"Hey, we haven't seen each other for more than a month, and your belly is getting a lot bigger." Aunt Zhang, Mrs. Zhang Wang and Wen Yu were talking in the side hall, while the men were sitting and playing in the front hall.

Touching his belly that was getting bigger and harder, Wen Yu smiled and didn't feel anything was different. "Maybe my second brother has been making delicious food for me recently. Children grow up fast."

Mrs. Zhang and Wang patted him. The hand taught: "You have to control it. Tell your uncle to give you less food. The child will suffer when he is older. When I was strong, life at home was difficult. At that time, I was afraid that the child would not grow up well. Even if it was wild vegetables, I would eat a few more bites. Later, when I gave birth to the baby, it scared my mother."

Speaking of this, Aunt Zhang also had lingering fears, "No, your sister-in-law didn't see the baby's head for a whole day after giving birth. The birth started in the middle of the night. By midnight of the next day, Mrs. Wen was shaking her head at me. Zhang Qiao was not at home at that time. I was really afraid that something might happen to Mrs. Zhuangzhuang, so I knelt in the yard and kowtowed to the sky. Fortunately, God had mercy and another one passed. At that time, the child finally came out. When Wen Po saw it, she said that the child was too big and was making trouble. "

It was the first time that Wen Yu was pregnant with a child. He didn't think too much about it. When he heard the two of them say this, he started to touch his belly. Get scared.

"From now on, I will eat less greasy food, and I won't eat so much at night."

Aunt Zhang and her daughter-in-law nodded together, "Although it's cold, don't sit still. It's cold outside... If not, just stay in the house. Walking back and forth is also good for life."

As he was talking, the concierge came over to report that Du Huailan had also come over. It had been quiet for a while. I wonder if he had restrained the two concubines when he returned home.

The person came with a full belly. Even if there were guests at home, Wen Yu couldn't shirk it, so he asked Song Ma to bring the person over.

Fortunately, even though we were not familiar with each other, we all knew each other. After a brief introduction, the conversation started.

"From what my aunt said, your belly is indeed big. Look, I'm a month older than you, and my belly is not as big as yours."

Looking at Du Huailan's belly, and then at his own, Wen Yu finally felt Realizing how strange her pregnancy was, she was so frightened that her eyes almost turned red.

Everyone was worried that he was too scared, and they all started to come up with ideas.

"Don't you have a doctor in your house? Why don't you let him take a look at it? If it's really too big, just try to improve your diet. There's still time before delivery. If you can control it, you won't be afraid."

"Mother Song, go and ask Mr. Xu to come here."

After he asked the doctor, Yang Zhao couldn't think of talking to the guest, so he immediately followed him. Uncle Zhang knew something about pharmacology, and he also followed him worriedly. , Zhang Qiao himself couldn't sit there and wait, there were many people in the room on the left and right, and he was not the only one left.

Xu Laosan took the pulse with his fingers and probed carefully. He glanced at Yang Zhao for a moment and said, "I need to check the status of the fetus. I may need to touch your husband's belly."

Talent is the most important now, so what else can we talk about? As a courtesy, Yang Zhao agreed without thinking. Mr. Xu pressed Wen Yu's belly through his clothes.

The originally drooped eyelids suddenly raised, and there was a lot of shock in his eyes.

"I'm pregnant with not one, but two!"