Chapter 77

Since Du Huaizhang left, their house has returned to its usual leisurely days. Although Wen Yu was worried about what Du Huaizhang said that day for a long time, it didn't matter afterwards. Anyway, they gave up struggling and just loved it. Well, he agreed that day anyway, so they dared to play like that.

Du Huailan was a restless person. After he came once, he added fuel to the fire about Wen Yu's affairs. Mr. Qian and Zheng Feng also came over in a hurry.

Although he was mentally prepared, he was still shocked as soon as he walked in. Fortunately, Mr. Qian said, Zheng Feng had never seen such a scene before. Song Ma and two women were washing clothes by the river, and Wen Yu was holding Fu Bao in his arms. Holding branches on the ground and writing and drawing.

Yang Zhao and two or three men were building a hut on the edge of a rockery. If he hadn't come in through the gate of Cheng'en's Mansion, Zheng Feng would have suspected that he had gone to the wrong place.

Several husbands who were familiar with Wen Yu came over one after another. They all laughed when they saw this scene. It was so familiar and down-to-earth. It felt fresh when they first came to the capital, but after living there for a few months, they all started to miss the village. life.

When they saw this scene, they were so excited that they wished they could immediately get involved and start a new round of performances in a very natural and unpretentious way.

Some husbands who were more down-to-earth walked around the vegetable garden and discovered many problems.

"It's time to fertilize your leeks. Add more water to the fertilizer. Fertilize when the sun sets. The latter will be before sunrise tomorrow morning."

"Okay, let the second brother fertilize tomorrow morning."

Everyone started picking happily at noon. There were even people helping to feed the chickens, and even watching two women washing clothes by the river. He also went home and took two pieces of clothes, and sat by the river to beat them, watching Wen Yu holding his waist. Straight music.

"After all, she is the general

's wife. Why do you still like to work so much?" "Hey, it was good to be the wife for the first two days, but after two months, I can't take it anymore. All I have to do is eat every day. I said I was bored. The maids caught two fish and put them on the table for me to watch. Looking at them was not as comfortable as looking at the sparrows in the yard, but I was so suffocated that I wanted to go back to the village by myself, but my parents-in-law and My father refused to let me go shopping, so he finally gave me money to go shopping."

He continued to complain while washing his clothes, "As you know, this is the capital, and those things are expensive. The buns cost five cents. One!" He said and gestured with his hand.

Several people with similar backgrounds around nodded, "I lived in Zhuangzi some time ago, and it felt similar to the village. But my men and children were all in the city, and I couldn't worry about it. But this time I come back and stay here." In the square yard, looking at the square sky, life is boring. "

"Then come here if you have nothing to do. Let's plant vegetables and talk together here, just like we did in the village.

The two husbands' eyes lit up at first, and then they calmed down and said, "We can come here and relax when we have time. If we come here every day, I'm afraid the house will be in chaos." Wen

Yu didn't try to persuade him anymore, after all, everyone's status. After all, it was different. If he ran to Uncle Chengen's house if nothing happened, he would probably cause trouble.

However, after what happened, Uncle Chengen's Mansion became much more lively than before. There were even many wives of civil servants who sent greeting cards, just to see what this "Taoyuan Village" looked like.

When I first came here, I wanted to watch the excitement, but I still didn't like it. But as soon as I walked in, I was enveloped in the leisurely and comfortable atmosphere. I picked and cooked with my own hands, sat under the grape trees, chatted and picked the fruits. eat.

Then a gust of wind blew in the capital, changing the luxurious atmosphere of the previous dynasty. Rich families began to study how to plant fruit trees in their yards. Some people even thought that the vegetables they picked were particularly delicious, so they also set aside space to start growing vegetables.

For a while, no one paid attention to the famous flowers in the nursery. On the contrary, fruit trees and seeds in the village outside the city were suddenly sold at high prices, but no matter how high the price was, it was still less than one-tenth of the price of the famous flower.

The old farmers outside the village who have been farming all their lives have become a hot commodity. Many big families hire them to provide guidance with high salaries. This is only when they are not farming. No matter how big the official position is, the villagers do not take them seriously. .

If they want to learn farming, just wait until they have free time to move around.

The capital has always been a place that leads the trend of the entire country. The capital began to stop planting famous flowers and began to study land and fruit trees. Gradually, the entire Jin Dynasty began to follow suit.

In order to improve their self-worth, farmers have also begun to get involved, use their own special skills, and study how to grow high-yield crops efficiently.

After all, a skilled farmer will earn more when hired as a guide by a large family, and has a greater chance of being selected.

This matter was brought to the court, and Du Huaizhang praised the move in front of hundreds of officials. He even waved away his private treasury and praised Uncle Cheng En. Suddenly, Uncle Cheng En became a hot new rich man.

In the main hall of the front yard of Uncle Chengen's Mansion, Wen Yu was a little confused looking at the rewards in front of him. How could he be praised by His Majesty for growing vegetables at home? Even gave so many rewards?

"Second brother, what does your majesty mean?"

Yang Zhao, wearing official uniform and receiving the order, stood up and kicked the box of silver in front of him, "Whatever he means, I will go to the palace to thank you. Look. Look at what he's singing again."

After entering the palace, Yang Zhao felt relieved. When he went home and told Wen Yu about the matter, they both looked at each other speechless.

"Is it popular because of us? Is the whole Jin Dynasty following suit?"

The man nodded, "Yes, this is not just about imitating the layout of the garden, but also subconsciously, everyone starts to emphasize agriculture, and food is the first necessity for the people. , Only by paying attention to farming can we have more food and the people can live a richer life."

When he left the palace, he heard that there were a lot of green onions planted in the imperial garden, and Yang Zhao felt complicated for a while.

However, since growing vegetables became popular when I came to Beijing, fewer people came to their house to play, and the days finally returned to quiet and comfortable. After finishing the farm work and having a meal, everyone stayed in the house to cool off with the ice.

A family of three was sitting on the couch in the inner room playing. Yang Zhao taught his two children how to read together with a pen. Looking at Fu Bao writing seriously with ink, Wen Yu finally remembered something that he had almost forgotten.

"I heard from the prince before that Fu Bao looks a lot like Concubine Lan from the previous dynasty. Do you know anything about Concubine Lan?"

The man who was writing paused when he heard this, and the ink smeared. He looked up and looked at the seat where he was sitting. The little guy in Wen Yu's arms has been raised for a short time, but his emotions are in place. Now he can't listen to the words about the child's life experience, for fear that someone will come and take him away one day.

"Concubine Lan... must have been relegated to the cold palace, and her father should be from the imperial hospital."

The imperial doctors of the previous dynasty did not travel much, and they should all be in Beijing now. "Then do you know Concubine Lan's family?"

Yang Zhao put down his pen and looked at him, "You asked them what they were doing. We didn't hide Fubao's matter. If they really lost their child, how could they not come looking for it? If they didn't look for it, then let's not mention it again. "

How could Wen Yu not see his love for Fu Bao? He couldn't bear to let it go, but if the other parents were really anxious to find a child, there was no reason for them to keep him secretly.

"Son, come here." Yang Zhao reached out and took Fu Bao, whose hands were full of ink, and carefully told him to wash his fingers, then took out a piece of autumn pear candy and fed it to him.

"Call daddy." Yang Zhao poked the little guy's cheek.

"Dad!" Fu Bao shouted cheerfully.

"Whose son are you?!" Yang Zhao asked again.

"Dad!"

"Be good."

Looking at their father and son's appearance, Wen Yu shook his head helplessly and smiled, "The little guy grows up fast. Let Song Ma pull some silk and make him some summer clothes tomorrow. "The palace has given me a lot of cloth

, so I asked them to find it in the warehouse."

"Those I have seen are the best, but they are too dense to wear in the summer. " It's not as cool as the cheap ones on the street."

"I asked someone to remove the mosquito repellent from the village and plant it tomorrow. I wanted someone to burn moxa in the yard before going out to play in the daytime. I looked at his neck yesterday. There are two more pimples on

the baby's body." Seeing that the little guy was bitten by two pimples made Yang Zhao feel so distressed that he went to Taipei Hospital to ask for a few jars of ointment specially designed to treat mosquito bites.

One bottle was kept by Wen Yu, and the other was given to Song's mother, asking her to watch and apply some to Fu Bao.

If he changed his clothes to silk, he would probably be bitten by mosquitoes through his clothes.

"Don't leave any water in the drying tank in the yard. I've seen mosquitoes come out of it. There are fish in ponds and rivers. Mosquitoes are eaten before they grow up. Besides, the flowing water in the river is not easy to breed. Mosquitoes are caused by those water tanks near the vegetable fields that are convenient for watering. "

Wen Yu discovered that Fubao was bitten a few days ago. Neither he nor Yang Zhao are in a good shape to attract mosquitoes, and they have only been bitten by one or two so far. , but Fubao has always been dressed up when he comes back every time when the weather gets warm.

"Then I'll ask the housekeeper to remove all the water tanks, and after watering, use a bucket to carry it to the river."

The three of them were enjoying the family happiness at home. Outside the gate of Uncle Cheng'en's Mansion, an old man wearing a blue robe and a scholarly scent appeared all over his body. Stop and look up at the plaque on the door.

He dusted off the dust on his body, raised his hands to tuck his scattered gray hair, and stepped forward to gently knock on the vermilion door.

"Who is it?!" the concierge shouted, opening the door with a "squeak" sound.

The old man saw that the other party was a young man, smiled and cupped his fists, "This little brother is so lucky. I heard a few days ago that a baby was found in your house. A child happened to be lost at home, so I wanted to come and see if it was my own child." "