Chapter 68

"We are not afraid of you today, and you should stop using your status to pressure others. If you can't write a poem to encourage you to make up, your new husband will not want to marry you back."

"Yes! We are all brother Yu's mother-in-law. If you can't pass our test, if you want to marry our brother Yu today, you're just... dreaming!"

Looking at the arrogant young men and husbands, Yang Zhao couldn't laugh or cry. There's so much knowledge here. There are not many, and even fewer can write poetry.

Are you still trying to force him to compose poetry?

These rough guys who are good at martial arts can be difficult to resist, but they may not be difficult to resist Yang Zhao. After all, it is not a problem to write a poem after studying for a few days. The key is that not many of the people opposite are literate. , I can't tell if I'm wrong, but if Xu Wentian and others hear it, I'm afraid they'll be beaten.

At least it was okay to fool the young men and ladies with a few limericks. Finally, when Xiniang saw that time was almost up, she came out to save the siege so that the groom could break in and carry out the groom.

"Well, in ancient times, there was a seven-step poem. Why don't the groom write two more poems, one step at a time, just to reach the door? This will not delay the auspicious moment, but also test the groom's feelings for the new husband. What do you think? "

Wonderful! Just do it like this!" The other young men and husbands all nodded.

In the end, Wen Yu wore a red hijab and was carried out smoothly by Yang Zhao. Wen Yu, who was lying on his shoulder, felt his heart beating out, but he couldn't suppress a smile on his lips. He took advantage of the fact that people around him couldn't see him in the hijab. , he asked softly in Yang Zhao's ear.

"Has Fu Bao been causing trouble these days?"

He couldn't bring his children with him when he was getting married, but Fu Bao was usually the most attached to Wen Yu. He would only let Yang Zhao hug him when Wen Yu was busy.

In the past few days, Yang Zhao was also busy preparing for the wedding, and Wen Yu was out to get married. Only Xiao Fubao was left alone, and his heart was hanging.

At this time, he happened to arrive in front of the sedan door. Yang Zhao took advantage of the time to send people into the sedan and replied: "It should be good. Zhao Dong took him to the Marquis Mansion for a short stay."

Today's bridal chamber was decorated with candles, and he didn't want to let that person The brat slept between him and his husband, so he teased him with a few pets and lived in Yang Feng's house. They were worried that he would be unfamiliar with a strange place, so they asked Zhao Dong and Song Ma to follow him.

Listening to what his elder brother means...well, the little guy is a little happy and forgets about his childhood, which is good.

Wen Yu was shocked that Fubao could accept a strange place and a strange person. He wanted to ask more questions, but Yang Zhao had already put down the sedan curtain and got on the horse. The sedan started to rock. Wen Yu could no longer He didn't care whether Fubao was sleeping in the Hou Mansion or not.

However, Yang Zhaoqian never expected that he heard the voice of the little boy in front of the door of Uncle Chengen's Mansion and raised his eyes to look forward.

His eldest brother was holding Fu Bao and looking at their wedding team. Was he planning to bring his children to watch the ceremony?

Yang Zhao had an old blood clot in his throat, and his eyes narrowed dangerously. How could Yang Feng not know what his brother meant, and smiled at him maliciously, and even bumped Fu Bao sitting on his arm.

Due to the big day, Yang Zhao did not argue with his brother, turned around and shot at the sedan door, and then led Wen Yu out of the sedan with a piece of red silk.

After walking past the brazier and saddle, the two finally arrived at the wedding hall. On the upper pedestal were the memorial tablets of the Yang family's parents and the Wen family's parents. Through the thin hijab, Wen Yu could vaguely see the four tablets. He turned his head slightly towards his side. man.

Seemingly aware, Yang Zhao also turned to look at the people around him, "My father-in-law and mother-in-law can't send you off to get married, so just accept our worship here."

The eyes of the man under the hijab were slightly red, but he still resisted it, and the corners of his mouth With a faint smile, "Yeah."

The thick nasal voice still did not cover up his excitement at this moment. Yang Zhao did not care about the heat of the people watching the ceremony, smiled and reached out to hold Wen Yu's hand, and they both knelt down. He bowed down to Gaotang.

For some reason, Fu Bao was particularly excited on this day. He was held in his arms by his uncle. He watched the newlyweds worshiping heaven and earth, clapping his hands and giggling happily, which attracted everyone watching the ceremony to look at him.

"Is that the child adopted by Uncle Cheng En?"

"Exactly, looking at that child, he is a blessing. I don't know whose family it is. It is also a good fortune to be adopted by Uncle Cheng En. He is a hero who founded the country. He only has no food and clothing. Don't worry, I'm afraid the future has been arranged."

"I heard before that he seemed to look like Concubine Lan from the previous dynasty. I don't know how similar he is, and whether he is related to Concubine Lan."

"Shh, don't. Talk too much, Concubine Lan was thrown into the cold palace and died miserably after giving birth to her infant son. Don't talk about this unlucky day. "

"Send him to the bridal chamber~" A bright and smiling voice sounded, and everyone's thoughts were stirred up. I was curious and wanted to take a look in the backyard.

"Don't join in the fun. Let's go to the front yard to have a bar. My uncle has prepared a lot of delicious food. Let's go back and try it." The housekeeper blocked some people's steps.

Zhao Liang and others led the people watching the ceremony to sit down one after another. The butler waved to the servants and filed in with wine and food...

In the bridal chamber, men naturally cannot follow in to join in the fun, but the husbands can come to watch the ceremony. Wen Yu was led by Yang Zhao and sat down on Baizi's red sandalwood bed, and he took a deep breath as soon as he sat down.

"What is this?"

Xi Niang replied with a smile on the side: "This is a child born early."

After her reminder, Wen Yu also remembered that when a wealthy family gets married, peanuts, jujubes, longans, lotus seeds will be spread on the bed...

"The groom Please pick up the hijab." Xi Niang handed Yang Zhao a golden weighing rod.

The scale carefully lifted the corner of the hijab, and all the young ladies and couples in the room who were watching the ceremony held their breaths, staring straight at the beautiful face gradually revealed under the hijab.

"Wow~" There were whispers of exclamation all around.

Yang Zhao froze in mid-air holding the scale beam in his hand, looking straight at his husband. Wen Yu noticed that there was no movement from the people around him and looked up.

Her eyelashes tremble slightly, her dark eyes are moist with water. When she looks at people, she is innocent and innocent, like an ignorant child and a pure and charming fox demon. She is ignorant of the world and comes to earth for the first time. She obviously has a charming charm. Yet ignorant and clear.

At that time, Wen Yu was lying on the snow, his dark eyes were as clear and pure as the white snow, and he was like an elf. With this glance, Yang Zhao was severely manipulated. At this moment, Wen Yu was pure and innocent. His eyes overlapped with those in the snow again.

Resisting the urge to embed the person into his bones, he squeezed the pole in his hand tightly, and his back molars creaked.

What Wen Yu saw was the man's forbearing look. On the big day, his face should have been full of joy, but the man's face was a little red and a little dark...

The man's eyes seemed to be burning with fire, which made him blush immediately. He had been busy these past two days and had forgotten all the scenes he had seen in the pamphlet. At this moment, he met Yang Zhao's gaze. Those memories and pictures came flooding back again. His eyelashes trembled slightly and he opened his eyes. "Second brother..."

He whispered. Yang Zhao closed his mouth and made a swallowing motion. He felt that his mouth was so dry and his lower abdomen was rising. With a burst of fire, he noticed Xi Niang getting in the way out of the corner of his eye, and his ears were filled with irritating and impatient laughter.

It would be great if all these people were not here...

Xi Niang had long known that this would be the result, and stood aside without reminding her. She just pursed her lips and smiled like her aunt, until the bridegroom looked at her and couldn't hold it back. drive people away.

Xi Niang smiled and hit Yang Zhao with the handkerchief.

"What are you waiting for? Let's have a drink with the new husband. We will be in love forever."

Yang Zhao almost couldn't hold back his words, but in the end his reason prevailed, and he secretly persuaded himself, There can be no rush.

After enduring this moment, Wen Yu will be his for the next life, and they will never be separated again...

A gourd is divided into two halves and tied with a red rope. Each person holds a gourd, and Xi Niang will prepare the combined wine. Pour it in, and the two of them drink with arms crossed.

Hexin wine generally means happiness and contentment, so this wine is not like the strong wine that men often drink. Instead, it is more like the sweet wine that ladies and young men and women like. It is extremely sweet and silky in the mouth, and it is very smooth when swallowed. The mouth is still stained with the aroma of flowers and fruits.

It's a pity that he only had a small sip of Hexin wine. After drinking it, Wen Yu smashed it in his mouth, but he still had more to say.

The man seemed to notice his liking. He leaned against his ear and said in a voice that could only be heard by the two of them, "If you like it, I'll have more at home tomorrow."

"Yeah." After drinking the sweet wine, his throat She felt warm in her stomach, and when the man said this, her heart also felt warm. Wen Yu smiled at him.

The color of Yang Zhao's eyes changed visibly, and even his breathing was a little erratic. Xi Niang had never seen such an anxious groom. She secretly said something bad and was thinking about how to smooth things over and stop the groom to avoid making a joke.

Next to them, Song's mother, who was familiar with the couple, smiled. Seeing that they had finished drinking, Song's mother coughed lightly and immediately came over with a bowl of dumplings.

"Uncle, it's time to feed Madam some dumplings."

In a short period of time, Yang Zhao's eyes changed several times, he ground his back molars unhappily, licked his dry lips, and followed the steps while suppressing the evil fire in his heart. Without noticing what kind of dumplings were in the bowl, he picked up one and brought it to Wen Yu's mouth.

From the moment the hijab was lifted, Wen Yu had been stared at by the man. His face was as red as two layers of rouge, and he didn't dare to look around. He felt panicked. Just now, he felt like he was being stared at by a wolf. , I'm really afraid that Yang Zhao will do something regardless.

When the dumplings were brought to his mouth, he took a bite without thinking. He just wanted to finish the ceremony quickly and send Yang Zhao out to entertain the guests, lest he stay here and make a joke if he couldn't control it.

"Well..." A pair of beautiful eyebrows frowned. Yang Zhao also noticed his discomfort. He lowered his eyes and looked at the half-bitten dumpling. A pair of thick black eyebrows frowned, and he was about to scold Scary for his incompetence. .

Song's mother immediately asked: "Madam, are these dumplings raw?"

Wen Yu was wondering why the dumplings were not cooked. When someone asked him suddenly, he subconsciously said: "Raw."

Suddenly everyone in the room started clapping their hands and laughing. , "Okay, okay, madam, she said she has given birth. Our uncle's house will soon have a young master!"