Chapter 71

Wen Yu had just caught a crab in the water, and he happily raised it to avoid the waving crab claws. The smile on his face made people look a little silly, but in Yang Zhao's eyes, it was cute.

Knowing that Yang Zhao had seen him like this, he put down his show-off hand with some embarrassment and put the crab into Fu Bao's small bamboo basket.

He was already married and became a grandma. It was indeed a bit embarrassing to be so unstable and playful. If others saw him, they would probably talk about him behind his back.

Wen Yu blushed at the thought of this.

Yang Zhao could probably guess what his young husband was thinking. He hung the kite on a tree branch, took off his shoes and socks, rolled up his trouser legs, and got into the water.

"How about we have grilled fish for lunch? I'll catch a big one for you two."

"Okay! I want a big one!" Fu Bao jumped happily in the water, splashing water all over himself.

"Okay, stop jumping around. Look, these clothes are wet." Wen Yu wanted to stop the little guy.

Unexpectedly, Yang Zhao blocked him with a smile, "How can a child's clothes not get wet when playing in the water? There are spare clothes on the left and right carriages, let him play."

Thinking of his childhood that he could not fully enjoy, Wen Yu smiled helplessly. He had no choice but to let go, "I can only play for a while, and it will get cold after a while because my clothes are wet."

Yang Zhao walked over and rubbed his son's head, "Did you hear that, I can only play for a while, and then follow my grandma to change clothes."

"Yeah." Fu Bao knew that his father had said good things to him, otherwise his grandma would take him away, and happily followed Yang Zhao to the center of the river.

"Fish! Fish! Grandma, look at the big fish!" There is a slightly deeper section of the river, where there are indeed a few crucian carp lurking under the water.

"Shh, keep your voice down, or you'll scare away the fish." Wen Yu led the child a few steps away, stopped and watched Yang Zhao slowly approach the fish with a knife in one hand.

Fu Bao also covered his small mouth nervously, as if he was afraid that he might accidentally make a sound and scare away the fish.

The sun was shining brightly at noon, and the mats were spread out under the willow tree. Yang Zhao squatted by the fire and grilled fish. A flying kite was tied to the tree. Wen Yu held Fubao in his arms, watching the kite and feeding the little guy the grilled fish.

There are no condiments, and to be honest, it doesn't taste good, but this is the first time for children to bake something like this. It's very fresh and they eat it with gusto.

The three of them played wildly for a day. As the sun set, Wen Yu fell asleep in the carriage with Fubao in his arms. Yang Zhao once again drove the carriage into the city in a swaggering manner.

As soon as he arrived at the door of Uncle Cheng'en's Mansion, Wen Yu just opened his eyes and was about to wake up the child in his arms when he heard Du Huailan and Yang Zhao yelling at each other strangely outside the carriage. He quickly opened the curtain and came out.

As soon as he saw Wen Yu, Du Huailan immediately came up to him, "Why are you back just now? Something happened. At noon, I heard someone say that Zheng Feng seemed to be serious and determined to make peace with Pei Shangshu. It seemed that the Zheng family was in trouble. We've arrived at the government office."

"What?" Wen Yu stared in shock. He just went out for a day, but why did he make such a big fuss when he came back to the capital?

"Then what's going on with Zheng Feng now?" Wen Yu asked anxiously. After all, the fact that this matter has happened now is closely related to his garrulous words at the time.

Although Yang Zhao persuaded him that it was not his fault, and Zheng Feng even thanked him for waking him up with his two words, Wen Yu always felt that he had ruined a marriage, and there was something indescribably wrong in his heart.

"I don't know either, but the person I sent to inquire about the news came back and said that Zheng Feng's family seems to have gone home. It's unclear whether they reconciled or were persuaded by the county magistrate."

Wen Yu hesitated for a moment. He wanted to go see Zheng Feng, but the two seemed to be familiar with each other but not yet familiar enough. It would be rude to rush there like this.

Just as they were hesitating, they saw a skinny old steward walking towards them. As soon as he saw old steward Yang Zhao, he immediately stepped forward with a smile and saluted.

"I'm here to pay my respects to Uncle Cheng'en. I'm here to give you a greeting card for my wife on the orders of my young master."

Wen Yu and Du Huailan, who were beside the car, looked at each other, really thinking about whatever they wanted.

Yang Zhao did not accept it rashly. He turned around and glanced at his husband. When he saw him nodding, he accepted the invitation. When the steward of the Zheng Mansion saw this, he was shocked and envious at the same time.

It would be great if their young husband could also find such a loving husband.

The old steward sighed secretly.

"Go back and tell your young husband that I will prepare tea for him early the day after tomorrow."

As soon as it dawned, Wen Yu opened his eyes and heard the sound of a knife cutting through the wind in the yard. Since entering Beijing, Yang Zhao would get up early every day and perform a sword technique in the yard.

Wen Yu rubbed his tired and sore waist and sat up on the soft pillow. Ever since Fubao went to stay with Yang Feng for a few days, he actually learned to sleep on his own after he came back.

Song's mother was worried that he would sleep alone, so she stayed on the soft couch in his room and got up in the middle of the night to take a look. This made Yang Zhao happy, and he could hold his beloved wife in his arms every night.

After getting married, Wen Yu had to admit that Du Huailan was right. Some things needed to be learned early. Otherwise, his eyesight would be darkened and he would have to suffer a lot when meeting a hungry wolf like Yang Zhao.

The grooming maid hired before heard the noise in the room, opened the door curtain and took a look inside. Seeing that Wen Yu was getting warm, she came in with the prepared petal water.

"Madam, you got up really early today. Please change your hair into a nice bun. We will meet with you soon."

Cuiyun is skillful, good at combing her hair and applying makeup. She is elegant and steady, and is best at matching jewelry and clothes. She found out that she will meet today When a guest needs something to wear, he comes in with a cup of red date and wolfberry tea.

"The cook said that breakfast will be ready soon. Madam, please drink some jujube tea first to moisten your throat."

Wen Yu always liked to sleep in. After getting married, he often worked hard at night and got up later in the morning. Everyone in the house was almost used to it. Later I heard that my wife had woken up, and I was a little confused for a while.

When Yang Zhao came in, he saw his young husband, obediently holding red wolfberry tea and sipping it. The two maids were like butterflies, hovering around Wen Yu, their eyes always shining. looked at his husband.

Yang Zhao suddenly felt a little unhappy and chewed the tooth flower seeds sourly.

But Wen Yu, who was dressed up, knew what the little maids were thinking, just like he liked to dress up Fu Bao when he had nothing to do. I wonder which little brother or girl doesn't like to dress up dolls.

The maid was chosen by himself, and Yang Zhao couldn't say anything. It was just her damn possessiveness that made him feel a little uncomfortable.

Fortunately, upon noticing his entrance, even the maids calmed down their expressions, fastened their hairpins carefully, and quietly left.

"Why don't you sleep a little longer?" Yang Zhao walked up behind Wen Yu, squatted down and hugged him from behind, looking at the beauty in the mirror.

"The eyes of the two maids are almost glued to you. Why don't I give you two more people to serve you in two days?"

I originally thought he had something serious to do, but I didn't expect that this was what he was talking about. Wen Yu was not angry. looked sideways at him.

"It's time to change someone. Speaking of people with sticky eyes, you are the one who needs to be replaced in this house. Go sleep in the front yard tonight and you are not allowed to enter my house!"

Upon hearing this, Yang Zhao She immediately gave up and buried her face in her husband's neck, "I was wrong, Yu'er, don't be angry. I swear I will never touch you tonight. As a newlywed, if you let me go out to live, wouldn't you let Song Ma and others I'm worried."

Wen Yu slapped the man's hand away, stood up and left the room. Knowing that he was going to have a visitor today, Yang Zhao had no point staying in the front yard. He finally remembered that he had received an order before and was going to be the chief instructor of the Ministry of War. So I finally went to the Ministry of War to report.

When Zheng Feng arrived, Wen Yu was coaxing Fu Bao to eat wontons. When he heard the concierge's report, he quickly handed the bowl to Song Ma who was standing aside.

"You feed him first, and I'll go take a look in front."

In the main hall of the backyard, Zheng Feng asked someone to place the gifts he brought on the table, and waved away the people. When he turned around, he saw his moisturized face turned pink. Du Wen Yu.

Compared with the pure and innocent eyes before, there is more charm in Wen Yu's simplicity at this moment. The whole small face is beautiful but not seductive, charming but not vulgar. Somehow just looking at each other like this makes people blush. Heartbeat.

"How are you, brother Feng, these days? I heard that you went to the Yamen two days ago, but what happened?"

Wen Yu didn't hide anything. Zheng Feng is a cheerful person, so he is also generous. If the other party didn't want to talk to him, he probably wouldn't make an appointment to meet today.

As expected, Zheng Feng was not displeased at all, "I've been feeling well these past few days, but I'm just a little upset. I didn't come here to talk to you."

In the past few years, he had maintained his demeanor as the head of the family, and had indeed made many acquaintances. Madam and little brother, but those people are not easy to talk to, those are just to maintain the relationship.

What's more, he is now divorced, and several of the wives he used to get along with no longer meet him. Even if they meet each other on the street, they will avoid him with a cold face, as if they are afraid of getting involved with him.

On the contrary, this lady, whom she had known for a short time, was more likeable.

"The day before yesterday, the man surnamed Pei came to my house again and refused to leave. Qi Changsheng happened to be here too. The two of them had a quarrel at home. I don't know who made the first move. I was so angry that I went to the Yamen."

He said sparingly . After hearing these few words, Wen Yu was holding the tea without even thinking about drinking it, and felt so secretly that he felt cold.

"Then what does Mr. Pei mean now, do you still not want to reconcile? What do you think?"

Zheng Feng shook his head with a smile, "What else can I think? After I figured it out before, I never thought about reconciliation. Regardless of

how diligent Mr. Pei is these days, who knows if he is trying to trick us for his official position or if he has other ideas. Anyway, no matter what he thinks, I will never be with him again even if I kill him." , Zheng Feng glanced at the gifts on the table next to him, with a shy smile on his face. Wen Yu also saw those gifts at this moment.

"Brother Feng, what does this mean?"