Chapter 1: The Samaritan Titan

3rd POV:

Previously Of AOT: Nexus The Titan Hero.

Smiling Titan was about to bite Carla off but out of nowhere a punch hit at the creature in the face and make him was send the creature to the ground.

This make Hannes, Eren, Mikasa, and Armin was stop right there by themselves and they both watching at the Smiling Titan was sent to the ground and then Carla who was drop down but out of nowhere a giant hand who caught her in his giant hand. Then the smokes was wipe out and revealed a tallest giant figure who stood right there and it was shining with bright light over himself and the figure who was a savior of mankind by himself.

The Greatest Hero.

The Mankind's Savior.

Was He A God?

No, He wasn't a god.

He's the giant came from the space and galaxy by himself.

His name is...Ultraman Nexus.

Hannes: "W-What?" He asked himself

Armin: "W-W-Whoa..." He said in surprise.

Mikasa: "..." She didn't said anything but her eyes widened up like shock.

Eren: "*A Light Titan?*" He thought himself and he never seen it before and then the four of them saw Nexus who was stood right there by himself and he look down at Carla was injure...her legs were broken. When he turn his head to look at the Smiling Titan who was got up from the ground and make the creature was growl out and snarl out toward to Nexus and then he seen this and make him was backhanded at Smiling Titan with his fist and push the Smiling Titan away from him and Nexus jump up and roundhouse kick the Smiling Titan in the face and one kick hit the head of Smiling Titan and send her head to the wall.

Nexus: "Hmmm..." He wasn't said anything and he look down at his feet and there is a blood on it and make him was turn his head to look down at the four of them who were there.

" He wasn't said anything and he look down at his feet and there is a blood on it and make him was turn his head to look down at the four of them who were there

Hannes: "H-H-He's looking at us!" He said in surprise.

Eren: "W-Wait, w-what is he going to do-" He tries to said and make the Light titan humanoid who was set the woman down on the ground and then Hannes was run to the mother and make him tries to checking at her.