Chapter 12: The Reveal & Identity

3rd POV:

Back to Eren.

Eren is awake.

His power is awakening right now.

The real power for what he was become a Titan by himself.

Yep, a real monster was begin to birth out by himself and then he was begin to goes rampage by himself and he is going to fight those enemies by himself.

Search and Destroy.

Eliminate all the titans by himself and none of them wouldn't stand on his way.

Mikasa with Armin reach down there and they both saw Eren is alive and they didn't know the Titan was Eren the whole times by himself and the two of them were seen Eren is definitely alive and the heartbeat is beating and keep beating.

Connie: "That was....Eren?" He asked them and they didn't know Eren did that back there.

Jean: "Y-You mean Eren did all of these Titans?" He said to himself.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*What the fuck?!? E-Eren was a titan? W-What the hell happened to him?!?*" He thought himself and make him was taken surprise for what he saw Eren is a titan shifter like Annie, Reiner, and Berthold that (Y/N) didn't know how Eren get his titan shifter power by himself and (Y/N) was thinking he had unlock the power by himself.

When (Y/N) was look down and he saw there were bunch of cadets who were got their weapons out by themselves and they both have their weapons like rifles, and swords and they were readying to fight at Eren...because they saw his true monster form.

(Y/N): "*Shit, they think Eren is a traitor for the mankind...I need to stop them!*" He thought himself and make him was flying down there and he was land down on the ground and make the ground is shaking little bit and then the cadets, and other soldiers were taken surprises for what they saw (Y/N) is here.

I need to stop them!*" He thought himself and make him was flying down there and he was land down on the ground and make the ground is shaking little bit and then the cadets, and other soldiers were taken surprises for what they saw (Y/N) is here

Cadets: "*GASPS*" They both were gasps out in surprises for what they saw (Y/N) is here and make him was slowly got up from the ground and make him was stood right there by himself.

Cadet 1: "I-It's the Titan Of Light!!!!!" He said to them.

Cadet 2: "I-I-Impossible!!!! I thought the rumor was fake!" He said.

Cadet 3: "No way...h-h-how did he get here?!?" He said to them.

Eren: "*The Titan of Light is here!!!!!! I knew my hero was finally came!!!!!*" He thought himself and Mikasa with Arminr got their faces surprises as well and then (Y/N) was turn his head to look down at the three of them and they both were seen (Y/N) appeared here right on the time. 

Eren: "I knew he came! He was finally here!!!!!" He said to them and then (Y/N) turn his head to look down at Kitz, Rico, and the others who were afraid for what they saw the Titan of Light is here and make (Y/N) put his arms across by himself and...

Eren: "I knew he came! He was finally here!!!!!" He said to them and then (Y/N) turn his head to look down at Kitz, Rico, and the others who were afraid for what they saw the Titan of Light is here and make (Y/N) put his arms across by himself and he stood right there and he was defending the three of them as an guardian.

Kitz: "D-Don't you just stand there!!!!! SHOOT HIM!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and they both can't because they don't want to fire at (Y/N) because they see the angel is here...the god is here came down to rescue and defend the mankind by himself.

Rico: "*He's here!*" She thought herself.

Kitz: "What the hell are you waiting for?!? He's an enemy! A real enemy!!!!!" He said to them.

Cadet 1: "No, he's not the enemy! He's an angel! A god came down here save us all!" He said to Kitz and make the captain surprise and he didn't know much about the titan of light but only Rico and Ian does. Then Kitz was shook his head and he is about to prepare use the signal move with cannons but then they shoot out toward to (Y/N) and it didn't work at him.

Kitz: "W-What?" he ask in surprise fear for what he saw (Y/N) stood there and he didn't feel like nothing but (Y/N) was raise his left hand up and shook his hand and finger like 'Don't do that' and then Kitz was gulped down on his throat and he is about to opened his mouth out again but out of nowhere a steel voice comes from someone else is here.

???: "Enough." He said and footsteps followed immediately was came here.

???: "As big as you are, you've always been as delicate as a newborn fawn." He said and here comes a different person appeared here and he was a bald man with a structured build and he had a distinguished mustache, with light skin and notable wrinkles under his eyes. He wore a bolo tie, his unique uniform was paired with a white button red sash with gold trim. This was Dot Pyxis or also known as.

Kitz: "Commander Pyxis!" He said in surprise and then Pyxis however sported a small smile as his eyes fell on (Y/N).

Pyxis: "I would likely you tell the men to stand down and he won't even tries to hurt us all." He said to them and make them were thinking and they understood for what he say and then Pyxis asked the titan of light.

Pyxis: "It seems they are stand down now! No need to fight or violence!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was slowly change into original and he lift his hand up as a thumb.

When (Y/N) was transform back to his own human form by himself and then finally he just change back into his real human form by himself and make him was stood right there by himself and then he showing his true identity to the cadets, Eren, Mikasa...

When (Y/N) was transform back to his own human form by himself and then finally he just change back into his real human form by himself and make him was stood right there by himself and then he showing his true identity to the cadets, Eren, Mikasa, Armin, and the other rests.

All: "*No way! T-That's-*" They thought themselves.

Eren/Mikasa/Armin: "Lieutenant (Y/N)/(Y/N)!?!?" They said in surprises and then (Y/N) turn his head to look back at them and give them a smirk.

To Be Continued.