Chapter 9: Mikasa Ackerman (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Erwin: "Are you sure there was an three imposters are among us, (Y/N)?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Possibly yes, Erwin." He said to Erwin.

Erwin: "How did you know this?" He asked (Y/N) and make him was sigh out little bit and he said to Erwin.

(Y/N): "It's like not you were understand it...when I was meet Annie and I see something up with her...but her fighting stance same like to Female Titan." He said to him and make him was listening for what (Y/N) explaining to him about what happened back there...when he was meet Annie, Reiner, and Berthold that he definitely sense it by himself and it is in his own mind and then (Y/N) just begin to explaining the detail of these three characters...but (Y/N) already mate with Annie.

Erwin: "Are you sure that she can be trusted?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Yes, she can be sure to be trusted." He said to him and then he was told him about everything already and this make Erwin understood and he trust him also (Y/N) called out Annie when she was came here by herself. Then (Y/N) saw her in here by herself and she was sat beside with (Y/N) and he tell her that she need to tell the whole thing about it and when she was explaining to Erwin about the Marley's place and also warriors as well.

When Annie done explaining the whole things and detail of it already and make her was speak the truth and also she just want to help her lover to win this but she want to be free away from them and she want to be free away from Marley that they want to kill her as traitor because she didn't completely the mission. Then her father was trap there and she couldn't save her own father because they are using her as a pet and (Y/N) was frustrated that story and he was seriously pisses all over times.

All of these times that he kill humans as titans.

Humans become titans.

He killing innocent people.

But (Y/N) was felt bad guilty about it...and he doesn't.

(Y/N) is going to fixing it by himself and he need to find a way for cure to healing those people but (Y/N) can use the power of Nexus to release some powers to healing all everyone. After the meeting was done and make the two of them were stepped out of the office from Erwin and the two of them went out to somewhere by themselves but alone and (Y/N) was hug behind by Annie who was hugging him tightly.

Annie: "(Y/N), promise me...you have to promise me that you have to save my father...I don't want him die." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* I understand, Annie...I'll save your father's life." He said to her and he was hug her tightly as well and then the two of them are heading off to somewhere else by themselves.

Time Skip Later.

Afternoon.

When there was (Y/N) who walk out in this afternoon and he was watching at Eren who was training to use the ODM gear by himself and this is pretty much fucked up about Eren doing shit and (Y/N) watching at Eren tries to use the ODM gear but turns out it was failed.

(Y/N): "Congratulation, Eren...you just passes through the test." He said to himself and make him was chuckle to Eren and he was got up from the seat and make him begin to heading out to somewhere else by himself. After it is almost night right now and he just went to eat the dinner by himself and then he is going back to his own room right away but before he went there and someone else was beat it there by herself and then (Y/N) opened the door and he saw there was Mikasa is over here.

(Y/N): "Mikasa?!?" He asked her.

Mikasa: "Hello, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and she grabbed his collar of jacket and make him was been pulled into kissing by her and she was keep kissing and then she throw him on the bed and begin take the clothes off but (Y/N) doesn't know what's up with her but she just want to love with pleasure for him...because she already know (Y/N) having sex with Annie.

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Mikasa wasn't wearing anything but her panties.

(Y/N): "Mikasa, you're naked."

Mikasa: "Come on, I know you want to touch them" She said as she was grabs his hands and put them on her boobs.

(Y/N) started to suck on her left boob.

Mikasa moan softly.

Mikasa pushed him on his back unbuttoning his pants.

Mikasa: "Wow, your big." She started to lick up and down on it. 

Mikasa: "You like that, Honey?"

(Y/N) was nod she started to suck on it going deeper every up and down.

(Y/N): "Mikasa, I'm about to cum."

She started going faster until he came down her throat.

Mikasa: "Mmmm you taste good." Jane started to take off her panties and getting ready to insert it.

(Y/N): "Mikasa, are you sure you want to do this?"

Mikasa: "Yes, I want you inside me." She started pushing down on it.

Mikasa started to bounce up and down. Her walls were closing in and the end of her womb.

(Y/N): "Mikasa, I'm about to cum."

Mikasa: "Cum inside me please, (Y/N)"

(Y/N) came inside Mikasa and cum started to check out.

Mikasa: "Leave it in there for a little longer."

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

The two of them were sleeping on the bed by themselves and they both were sleeping peacefully by themselves and seems like they were having lot of fun for night by themselves and turns out that the two of them always be together...but Mikasa promise that she want to be with (Y/N)...also her stepbrother Eren and her friend Armin.

also her stepbrother Eren and her friend Armin

Because they are important to her.

Families always together.

The four of them always being friends also family together by themselves.

To Be Continued.