Chapter 7: Training Fight/Berserk

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "Well, they did pretty good back there...except for me without ODM gear." He said to Keith.

Keith: "You are fine with your ability, (Y/N)...seems you are faster than anyone else who better than you are." He said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle little bit and then (Y/N) just getting start to love with these characters by themselves. When (Y/N) was stood there and chilling and he was watching at the cadets were trained well and they are definitely trained well as enough to become a soldiers.

Keith was writing the words down and list these characters with names in there by himself and (Y/N) turn his head to look at them and he shout out to them.

(Y/N): "Alright, cadets!!!!! You all doing good!!!! And now prepare for next lesson!!!!!! Knife-fight!!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them were taken surprises for what they heard (Y/N) just said and yep...this is going to be hell.

Lot of hell coming for them.

Knife fight.

Martial art as well.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh*"

When (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and make him was stood there and watching at the cadets were training fight as well and they tries their best to studying with their own fights and takedown at those enemies

When (Y/N) was stood right there by himself and make him was stood there and watching at the cadets were training fight as well and they tries their best to studying with their own fights and takedown at those enemies...imagine enemies are here and (Y/N) want them to do their bests survive as well. Then (Y/N) was watching at them were doing pretty well and they did their bests to become a fighters and soldiers as well...that's what they are going to do it by themselves and (Y/N) just chuckle little bit and he turn his head to look over there and make him sense someone who was dangerous about it.

The Leonhardt queen for herself.

She is stood right there and she was bore.

But she was going to definitely having a real fight between Reiner and Eren.

That's what she is going to train fight with the two of them by herself.

(Y/N): "*Wait a minute...that was fighting stance from her? I seen it is familiar before...please don't tell me that...she is a Female Titan!?!?!*" He thought himself and make him didn't know how her stance like MMA fighter and of course she really is...a real MMA fighter for herself. When he was watching at her who knock Reiner and Eren down in the training camp by herself and that's how she goes her own fighting style and stance like that.