Chapter 11: Nexus Out

3rd POV:

Previously of AOT: Nexus The Titan Hero.

(Y/N): "He was disappeared." He said to himself.

Eren: "Then where the hell is he-" He tries to said and then (Y/N) heard there was a screaming out to get the attention of those cadet soldiers around here and make (Y/N) with Eren turn their heads to look over there and they saw there were more titans appeared here by themselves. Then (Y/N) was seen this and make him turn his head to look at the others and he was shout out to them and tell them to go up there and killing these titans by themselves and follow their rules and survive by themselves.

(Y/N): "GO! GO!" He shout out to them and they both nod their heads and then they are moving out to somewhere else by themselves and (Y/N) look at Eren and he said.

(Y/N): "Eren, don't do something stupid...alright? Don't get your ass killed by a titan!" He said to Eren and make him was heard this and he nod his head to (Y/N) and make him was begin to going out with his own teammates by himself. Then they were moving out and except for (Y/N) who was going out by himself and he use his ODM gear and begin to running out to somewhere and he was get his laser pistol gun out by himself.

When (Y/N) was holding it in his hand and then he take the other weapon out by himself and what he was hold the weapon is a sword by himself and make (Y/N) hold the two weapons in his hands

(Y/N): "Alright, I'm going to take you all down!" He shout out to them and make him was running up there and begin to use the ODM gear by himself and he start to moving out to somewhere else and then he start to killing many titans who were out there and picking their preys as a humans and yes...they are going to kill the humans by themselves. Then (Y/N) who shoot with blasts at those titans in the napes and then cutting all everything who stood on his ways and then (Y/N) land down on the different rooftop's building.

(Y/N): "Damnit...there's too many of them...I need to-" He tries to said and he heard the screaming comes from some cadets over there and (Y/N) notice that they are eaten alive by these Titans. When (Y/N) notice this and make him was pissing off and he can see their pains and they were eating alive by these creatures and make (Y/N) clenching his fist as hard pretty much pissing off for what they did to those innocent people.

(Y/N): "No...more." He said to himself with his eyes glowing into red.

(Y/N): "No more...No more suffering....It's time for you all go to hell." He said to himself and make him take it out by himself and he was prepare to use the advice of the thing by himself and he was holding an object weapon for what he was carrying advice with him and make him just raise it up to the sky and he was shout out.