Chapter 15: Ymir & Historia (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Back to (Y/N).

After Eren finally set it down on the hole and he stop the titans were came in here and they won't even came because the big rock was blocking these titans that they are stupid and dumb....they can't even doing their own shits.

(Y/N): "*Well, we just did it...Eren...finally it is done.*" He thought to Eren and make (Y/N) was turn his head to look at the other cadets who were cheering up to (Y/N) with Eren then he was raise his thumb up to everyone.

Cadets: "WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in happy as well and then (Y/N) was look at Eren over there and he was felt about to fall down right now but (Y/N) seen this and make him run toward to her and he got him in his arms

Cadets: "WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" They both shout out in happy as well and then (Y/N) was look at Eren over there and he was felt about to fall down right now but (Y/N) seen this and make him run toward to her and he got him in his arms. Then (Y/N) look at him who was breathing out and releasing some kind of steams comes from his own body and then the nape comes from the back of Eren and (Y/N) use his left hand got Eren's small human body.

(Y/N): "*I got you, brother...*" He thought himself and make him was set the boy down on the rooftop's building and (Y/N) take a look at the boy who was breathing and his body is hot...he's really hot as hell.

(Y/N): "*Damn, I guess he transform into a Titan and become like this.*" He thought himself and he heard there was zip with steam comes from someone else is here and make him turn his head to look at Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Connie, Levi, Petra, and Hanji...that they both are here and (Y/N) was transform back to his own human form.

When he was land down on the rooftop's building and make him was stood right there and he is breathing out little bit and he turn his head to look at the others who were stood right there and he asked them.

(Y/N): "So...what now?" He asked them.

Time Skip Later.

Back to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Motherfuckers....I just save you all from the Titans and now you all want me in the goddamn trial?" He asked Levi, and Erwin.

The protagonist who was trapped in the cell by himself and he was waiting for the trial of Eren and he just got arrested by the Military Police's doing and (Y/N) who was take a seat on the bed by himself.

Erwin: "I know you were mad...but the world need to trust you and your power with ability." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Look, Erwin...I save humanity away from the evil Kaijus who were destroy many building and some people were die by their hands...and I cannot let that happened." He said to Erwin.

Levi: "We get it that you are mad right now, (Y/N)...but you need to calm down before the trial end." He said to (Y/N).

Erwin: "You need to follow the instruction from us...don't even do something stupid before they are going to kill you." He said to (Y/N) and make him was heard this and he sigh out little bit and he said.