Chapter 27: Ending Epilogue

3rd POV:

In Ending Epilogue.

After (Y/N) was done dealing with these peasants and he kill the fake king, and Rodd Reiss that these two motherfuckers were dead already and only left is Reiner, and Berthold...the two motherfuckers were sent to the jail but execution. Yep, these two are going to get their executions by the executors cut their heads off also they will regenerate back but they need to take these two motherfuckers to somewhere like far away long because these two are tough as hell.

Historia become the queen already and she was sat on the throne by herself and she was thank (Y/N) for what he did to this world and protecting the mankind for himself and yep...he did it for the humanity and save the world from the titans.

As for (Y/N).

(Y/N) need to take his leave.

Yes, he was going to leave right away by himself and his duty was done...and all everything that he is done for his own mission to save this world already and now (Y/N) will return to them...because he is going to see them again whenever he want to....the girls were missing at (Y/N) because he have to go right now.

(Y/N): "Now the humanity is safe...and the other galaxy is still danger by the evils kaijus...and I need to be there right now...protect the universes and planets." He said.

(Y/N): "Who am I?"

(Y/N): "I am Ultraman Nexus." He said.

...

...

...

...

...

...

The End.