Chapter 25: Rico (Lemon)

3rd POV:

At Night.

When (Y/N) was stood on the rooftop's building and make him turn his head to look down all everything around here and he saw the people are safe and hundred people were cheering up because they seen (Y/N) is a hero and same to Eren as well...The two of them are become heroes in this world by themselves.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...." He wasn't said anything but he just stare down at these people were having a family and perfect life by themselves and he want them get happy along as well and then (Y/N) was sigh and he just remembered about the past for what he was going through like a lot that he just felt monstrous inside and demonic...because he nuke that place...Liberdio and all Marley motherfuckers were dead.

When (Y/N) was stood right there and he doesn't know what to say but he felt bad or not cause those son of bitches are doing this.

They start their war at Wall Trost, and Maria.

He wouldn't forgive them for what they've done to those people.

Now, there is only two left for what he is going to kill these two son of bitch for what they did to those victims.

Then (Y/N) was walk back to his own room right away and make him need some time to thinking in his own head and he need to know who was the two culprits...but only Historia told (Y/N) about the two culprits was...King Fritz and Rodd Reiss...that's what (Y/N) going to hunt the two of them down by himself. When he was walk to the middle of hallway by himself and make him just walk like chilling and then he turn his head to look over there and he notice Rico....Rico was the survivor who he picked her up back there.

Rico was the survivor who he picked her up back there

Rico: "(Y/N)." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Rico, what unexpected to see you were here." He said to Rico and make her was sigh little bit and she said.

Rico: "I came here to talk with you, (Y/N)." She said to (Y/N) and make him was taken surprise for what he heard Rico said.

(Y/N): "Really? You want to see me?" He asked her and make her nod her head to (Y/N) and then the two of them are walking to the hallway to (Y/N)'s room right away by themselves and they both went up there already and they are talking to each others by themselves. When the two of them got there already and they both were take a seat by themselves and then (Y/N) was talking with Rico about something that he likes her but he really like her pretty lot.

Rico: "I just want to say that....Thank you for saving my life." She said to (Y/N) and make him is chuckle to her and he said.

(Y/N): "You're welcome, Rico...I can back you up anytime and soon because you are alive...you survive by me." He said to her and make her heard this and she was smiling up to (Y/N) and she take her glasses off from her face and she wrap her arms around (Y/N)'s neck and she pulled him into kissing right away. When the two of them are keep kissing and then they both were laying down on the bed and they were take their clothes off and begin to having fun with each others. 

(LEMON SMUT WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

(Y/N): "Rico, you're not wearing a panties."

Rico: "What you like the view let me help you with that." She smiled.

Rico got two of her fingers and started to spread her pussy. She started to push his face towards it forcing him to lick.

Rico: "Lick it." She demand him.

(Y/N) started to lick it making her moan every lick.

Rico: "Ahhh...."

(Y/N): "Someone sensitive."

Rico: "Shut up."

Rico started to get in to a 69 position. Making (Y/N) definitely see her juice going down her legs.

(Y/N): "Already wet?" you joked with her.

Rico: "Because of you, babe." She started to unzip his pants. 

Rico: "Oh my god it's bigger than I imagine."

She started to lick the whole thing with her tongue. She started to put it in her mouth slowly. She started to put the whole thing in her mouth going back and forth.

(Y/N): "Rico, I'm about to cum."

Rico started to pick up the base making you cum down on her throat.

Rico: "Wow, you taste delicious." She started to take off her dress revealing her big breast.

Rico: "Go on you could touch them there only for you, my love."

She started to grab his hands and placed them on her chest. (Y/N) was sucking on her breast in right and left. She moaning she began to insert his dick into her pussy. She slammed down making her jump.

Rico: "YES LOVE FUCK ME FUCK ME HARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She yelled in pleasure.

(Y/N): "Benny, I'm about to cum."

Rico: "Go ahead cum in me I want it."

(Y/N) started to cum in her making her moaning his name out loud.

Rico: "(YYYYYYYYYYYYYY/NNNNNNNNNNNN)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Rico was laying on the floor twitching with pleasure.

(Y/N): "You know we are not done yet."

Benny: "What you mean?"

Suddenly she jump up and started to moan loud. Now (Y/N) was holding her anytime that (Y/N) having with her is a doggystyle to make her like death also she got her tongue out like a dog breathing, his finger holding at Rico's mouth and also tongue licking at his mouth. So he changed at her any direction different to make her go faster make him growling like a beast.

So (Y/N) was grabbingher boobs and (Y/N) slammed his body down on her to make her moaning louder morelouder with screaming more screaming. 

(ENDING LEMON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

When the two of them are sleeping on the bed and they are sleeping for awhile when the morning has came and (Y/N) is close his eyes when he remembered about the past between (Y/N) and his lover...and he was fallen love with her because he cannot go back to her...he had an important mission for what must do.

A mission to protecting the galaxies and universes.

To Be Continued.