Chapter 16: Sasha Braus (Lemon)

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "How are you doing, Eren?" He asked Eren.

Eren: "My teeth was broken by Captain Levi." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "*Sigh* Shit, man...you alright?" He asked him.

Eren: "I'm fine." He said to (Y/N).

There was the two of them who were stood outside by themselves because Eren is gonna be trained by (Y/N) and yep...he's going to train Eren to fight and use the power of Titan by himself because he wouldn't let that kid going to die by the monsters. When (Y/N) was turn his head to look down at Eren who is definitely pushup by (Y/N) and he want Eren to get stronger and exercising more that he need to be.

(A/N: Imagine Eren as Tanjiro scene.)

(Y/N): "There we go...you did good back there." He said to Eren and make him is breathing and keep breathing out little bit and he said.

Eren: "Are you serious?!? You almost kill me back there when I was training!" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Relax, Eren...I just want to make sure that you are getting stronger and faster." He said to Eren and make him was heard this and he sigh out little bit and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at Eren and he just getting ready to train more.

(Y/N): "Alright, Eren...are you readying to transform?" He asked Eren.

Eren: "Yes, I want to transform...I need to practice how can I transform into the titan and fighting the enemies!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was give Eren a nod right now and then (Y/N) look at Eren and he said.

(Y/N): "Okay, Eren...I want you to do it right now." He said to Eren and make him was nod his head and he use his finger as a hand and make him opened up and bite down at the finger and then out of nowhere a thunder with lighting strike at Eren and turns out...it doesn't work.

(Y/N): "Shit, Eren...Okay...I think someone else is going to train you, Eren. But promise me that you will not hate her." He said to Eren and make him was taken surprise for he heard there was someone else is gonna trained him. Out of nowhere Annie appeared here right on the time and Eren was confuse like what is going on and he asked (Y/N).

Eren: "Annie? Wait, (Y/N)? What's going on?" He asked (Y/N) and he was ignore him then he told Annie to do it right now.

Eren: "Annie?!? W-What?!?" He said in surprise.

(Y/N): "Eren, calm down...she's not the enemy." He said to him.

Eren: "Then why is she here?!? Is she-" He tries to said and make (Y/N) raise his both arms up and slapped down on Eren's shoulders and he told him to calm down and he explaining to him about Annie that she was here to helping him to train and fight. Then she will train him to control the power of titan and everything that he need to know what she gonna doing to him and (Y/N) said.

(Y/N): "Understand?" He asked him.

Eren: "Alright, good...Now...Annie! Go easy on him, please?" He asked her and make her nod her head and she was transform back to her own human form by herself and she said.

Annie: "Sure." She said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Thanks, Annie...I owe you!" He said to her and then she was going to help Eren how to fight and transform and this is how he gonna become like her.