Chapter 20: The Imposters & Colossal Titan

3rd POV:

Previously Of AOT: Nexus The Titan Hero.

When (Y/N) heard the horse neighing and make him turn around to look and he saw there was Levi, Eren, Annie and the other rest cadets by themselves that they both are appeared here right on the time and (Y/N) was look at them.

Levi: "Good job, (Y/N)! Now let's see who is the real titan shifter really is." He said to (Y/N) and then the others are surrounding the Armored Titan's body and (Y/N) is stood there and he need to guard at Levi and squad because he need to know if there is any titans around here and he can take them down. But (Y/N) didn't see...Berthold...Berthold was supposed to be here and turns out that bastard isn't show up right now and (Y/N) will find him and kill him.

Levi: "Tch! This is steel as hell." He said to them and make the squad was tries their best to cut the nape behind with their swords and that is useless tools to cut the nape behind from Armored Titan.

Levi: "(Y/N)! Can you give us a hand here!" He said to (Y/N) and make him was nod his head and he was step toward to Reiner's Armored Titan body and make (Y/N) use his left arm goes up to his chest and change into Junis.

When (Y/N) did that and make him was turn into red glowing up right now and then (Y/N) become Junis by himself.

Hanji: "OOOOOH!!!!!!!!! INTERESTING!!!!!!~" She shout out with a drool over her mouth by herself and she watch (Y/N) was kneel down at where Reiner's body laying down there and (Y/N) use his right hand goes up and make him was smash his fist at Re...

Hanji: "OOOOOH!!!!!!!!! INTERESTING!!!!!!~" She shout out with a drool over her mouth by herself and she watch (Y/N) was kneel down at where Reiner's body laying down there and (Y/N) use his right hand goes up and make him was smash his fist at Reiner's nape of the neck so hard and heard the crack and (Y/N) smashing his fists in 6 times to breaking it pretty hard. Then (Y/N) was about to grab Reiner out but he sense something else came here but out of nowhere there is a figure dash toward to where Reiner is but (Y/N) smack the figure and send him to the tree and knocked him down.

Oluo: "CAPTAIN LEVI!!!! An Intruder!" He said.

Levi: "Surround him!!!!!" He shout out to the others and they both were doing it right away and then (Y/N) smash his fist down again and grab Reiner out of the nape from Armored Titan's body and he was holding Reiner in his right hand.