Chapter 10: Graduation

3rd POV:

Last Night.

When (Y/N) was with Shadis and the two of them were stood right there and then (Y/N) whispering to Shadis to showing where the three imposters of Titans here and this make him surprise to see the familiar of the two imposters over there by themselves. Then (Y/N) was look at the two imposters but except for Annie...he didn't hate her because she was forced into this battle and she doesn't want hurt anyone else but (Y/N) will protect her.

Except for the two titan shifters who were stood right there...Reiner and Berthold that he got serious glare at them and it is hatred toward to these two son of bitches by himself.

Keith: "Now good luck to be out there!!!!!!!" He shout out to them and make them yelled out with a salute by their hands.

Keith: "So, what now?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "We'll just wait for the two of them...I'm going to kill these two son of bitches by myself...these two are the one who caused behind of this shit." He said to him.

Keith: "I know that, (Y/N)..." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I'm going to punish them for what they did to something horrible shit goes up." He said to Keith with his face turn into serious expression like crazy and anger for himself that he is going to take these two of them down.

Next Morning Later.

Turns out the graduation was finally done.

All everything is done now.

What next is...we are going to wait for the enemies strike.

(Y/N): "Hmmm...the perfect city." He said to himself and make him was stood right there and watching at the beautiful city around to him and it was nice and all everything around to him was peaceful and (Y/N) had other things to do with the mission is protecting this humanity's place and terminating the titans. Now (Y/N) become a leader and lieutenant for himself and yes...that's what he tries to do keeping everybody alive by himself and he won't let them die by the titans killing.

But for now (Y/N) was look at Eren, and the others are fine and turns out he sense something worst has came here right away by itself and he definitely know the presence of monstrous is here.

To Be Continued.