Chapter 22: Burn The Marley

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

Well, everything was been quiet very well...the future of this Wall Trost is safe right now and all everything is safe because of (Y/N) who was save the mankind once again and also Eren who is assist (Y/N) as well too. Then the two of them were working together as teammates and they both tries their best to save the mankind away from the evils in this world and now (Y/N) with Eren are the real heroes to beating these evil monsters out there in this world and the real enemy is out there in somewhere.

But we cannot let them get away from this.

Thanks for the two imposters were telling the truth about Marley also everything with the information of the enemy's place.

Berthold.

Reiner.

The two imposters were sentence to jail for 56 years later and the two of them were get tortured by the Military Police and except for Annie isn't guilty...she regret for what she done to the wall Trost and it is horrible decision for what she just made. But (Y/N) with Eren forgive her for what she is done and she can living in a peaceful life once for all and (Y/N) who is going out again and he had an important the mission for what he must do is...investigate the true enemy and he will kill many of them who were doing this horrible experiment to the humans.

Back to (Y/N).

He got the device with him in his hand and make him was stood there and he was raise his hand holding the device in his hand to raising up and he prepare to said one word.

(Y/N): "NEXUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" He shout out.

When (Y/N) was shout out and the device of Nexus is glowing up with bright light and it is time for the transformation of (Y/N) turn into the hero

When (Y/N) was shout out and the device of Nexus is glowing up with bright light and it is time for the transformation of (Y/N) turn into the hero...the hero who save the mankind by himself...Ultraman Nexus.

After the transformation of (Y/N) turn into Nexus by himself and make him was look up at the sky again and then (Y/N) jump up from the ground and make him is flying out to somewhere else and he is start to search the Marley by himself and it is time to take that place to hell where it belong to. When (Y/N) was flying out like that with Superman style and (Y/N) goes fastest with his flying ability by himself and after he left...but Annie, Mikasa, Eren, Jean, Historia, Sasha, Connie, Jean, Erwin, and Levi are watchingat him flying out.

All: "*Please be careful, (Y/N).*" They thought themselves.

Eren: "*(Y/N) was a hero...and I'll be the same like him.*" He thought himself.

Erwin: "Let's get back to the base, everyone. I hope you all know that (Y/N) is going to be alright." He said to them and make them nod their heads and they both were walk back to their base right away and after Annie was stood there and make her hands holding tightly and she said.