Chapter 17: New Plan & Setup

3rd POV:

Back to Reiner.

Reiner: "Why the hell is she with this bastard?!?" He shout out when he was thrashes all everything inside his room and smashing all everything because the plan is failed.

The Plan Is Fucked.

It is fucked!

All everything with the plan that they just made is failure.

Now there was only left is....

The two of them that they are on by themselves.

Berthold: "What are we going to do, Reiner?" He asked Reiner and the two of them in the room and they are pissing off about the plan is failed right now...Reiner who was tries to calm down and he need to calm for himself because he really need to think...think...THINK!!!!!!

Reiner: "I need to think, Berthold...I need to think..." He said to Berthold.

Berthold: "Okay...so what are we going to do with Eren and (Y/N)...they have Annie with them." He said to Reiner and make the brute motherfucker got an idea in his head.

Reiner: "How about this! I'll be an Armored Titan and get the three targets." He said to Berthold.

Berthold: "What?!? Are you insane?!? That's-"

Reiner: "We have no choice!!!!!! We cannot fail for this plan!!!!! We need to get our focus to capture three of them right now before we will found out by them!" He said to Berthold and make the tall boy tries to thinking in his head and he sigh out and he said.

Berthold: "Alright, I am listening." He said to Reiner.

To Be Continued.