Chapter 26: One Last Final

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

(Y/N): "..."

Erwin: "(Y/N)?!?" He shout out in surprise.

When Erwin, and the other cadets are appeared here right on the time and they both saw (Y/N) was stood on the body of this puppet bastard and he was a fake motherfucker for what he definitely know this motherfucker was useless. When (Y/N) was turn around to look at Erwin with the cadets have their faces in horrors and surprises to seen (Y/N) kill the king by himself and he just kill the king like that...shot him in the head.

(Y/N): "Hello, you all

(Y/N): "Hello, you all." He said to them.

Erwin: "W-What the hell did you just do?!?" He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "I did what I need to do...but this motherfucker is useless and puppet for you all." He said to them and make him was explaining to them about the truth and then they were taken surprises for what they heard (Y/N) said to them. When (Y/N) was showing there another person came out and he got his ass ties up by someone else and that is (Y/N)...and Historia know this guy...and he definitely know him.

and he definitely know him

Rodd Reiss.

Eren: "Um, (Y/N)...who is this?" He asked (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Ladies, and gentlemen....this is Rodd Reiss and he is Historia's biological father." He said to them and make them taken surprise and he explaining all everything to those cadets, and the others who were friends to (Y/N) but after he was done to telling the whole things. Then (Y/N) want Historia to take the throne by herself and she become a queen by herself and yep...that's what her going to do become the queen of this world.

To Be Continued.