Chapter 18: The Armored Titan

3rd POV:

Next Morning Later.

When (Y/N) was with Eren, Annie are in the Survey Corps and they both are running to the giant forest by themselves and then they are moving out to somewhere else in this Titan forest and they are going do their own missions by themselves. Then (Y/N) was riding the horse with Eren and make him turn his head to look at Eren who was nervous and being scared little bit and make (Y/N) sigh out little bit and he said.

(Y/N): "Relax, Eren...we are going to be fine...just focus the plan that we need to do." He said to Eren.

Eren: "Alright, I definitely don't know it is going to be very well." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Nah, we are going to be alright." He said to Eren.

Eren: "Okay, just make sure if this thing won't well for us." He said to (Y/N) and make him was shook his head and chuckle out little bit and then they both were moving out to there and finally made it to the giant forest.

(Y/N): "*Whistle* What a beautiful big forest." He said.

Hanji: "Welcome to the Titan Forest!" She said to them and introduce this big forest place and holy crap looks like biggest and largest from Wall Maria or Trost...and this taken surprise for what he can seen all everything is biggest around here.

and this taken surprise for what he can seen all everything is biggest around here

Titan Forest.

A Titan Forest (巨大樹の森 Kyodai-ju no Mori?, also translated as Forest of Giant Trees[citation needed]) is comprised of tall trees (generally around 80 meters tall), which have enormous trunks, large branches, and can grow larger than most Titans. Due to their enormous sizes, humans can stay atop the upper branches of the trees and remain safe from Titans, which do not possess the intelligence to climb trees. They are used by the Survey Corps for certain goals on expeditions. These forests are excellent places to use the vertical maneuvering equipment, as there are many tall tree trunks and branches to which the steel cables can secure to, improving versatility and mobility. At the same time, it is a good place for Titans due to the large tree trunks concealing them and the denseness of the forests reducing visibility of incoming Titans.

Eren: "Whoa...everything is big around here." He said to her.

Levi: "Right, let's get back to ride right now." He said to Hanji and make the nerd girl nod her head and then (Y/N) was take a look at this place and it is very big by themselves and then (Y/N) look at Annie who was scared but (Y/N) hug her and make sure that she doesn't need to be afraid of it.

(Y/N): "Annie, it is going to be alright." He said to her.

Annie: "I don't know, (Y/N)....I just can get the shake feeling like this." She said to (Y/N) and make him was chuckle to her and then (Y/N) was kissing her on the forehead and he tries to calm her down and finally she is calmed. Then (Y/N) turn his head to look over there and he notice there was lot of birds around here and they aren't around here and it looks like all quiet by themselves.

(Y/N): "Erwin, I hope this plan is going to be well." He said to himself and make him was keep riding the horse with the others by themselves.

In Flashback.

(Y/N): "You want me to going with these guys?" He asked Erwin.

Erwin: "Yes." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "May I ask why?" He asked him and there was (Y/N), Erwin, and Keith take the seats by themselves and they having conversation by themselves and because they got their own plans tries to lure the Armored Titan out by themselves.

(Y/N): "Are you sure this plan is going to work?" He asked Erwin.

Erwin: "Yes, that's what we are going to lure Reiner out by ourselves and you have your chance to transform into Nexus." He said to (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Okay, good...that's good...what about Eren and Annie? Are they-"

Keith: "Do not worry about it...the others will take the two of them to safety...if Berthold will be there we will take him out quickly as possible before he transform into Colossal Titan." He said to (Y/N) and make him was sigh out and he is readying for it and then (Y/N) turn his head to look at the two of them and he said.

(Y/N): "Alright...this is going to be very well." He said to Keith and Erwin.

End Of Flashback.

When they both are moving out to somewhere else in the Titan forest and they were going out for awhile but something worst has coming here.

(Y/N) can feeling it by himself.

He definitely know it is here right now.

(Y/N): "*He's here...he's definitely here right now.*" He thought himself and make him turn around to look and he saw it...he saw the big tall dark giant figure is coming here right away and make him definitely made it here right on the time and then (Y/N) shout out to Levi.

(Y/N): "Levi! He's here!" He said to Levi and make him turn around and he was notice the Armored Titan is here.

Levi: "He's here...Everyone, get ready right now." He said to them and make them nod their heads and then they both riding their horses goes fastest right now and except for (Y/N) who was prepare to use the Nexus power to transform.

To Be Continued.